Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:52 am

((bee is different. he is someone like sasuke or naruto...perfect...you are not....and i fallowed up with a shadow...bee was effected long enough to let my shadow hit you))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:53 am

((I DID MENTION A CLONE SEVERAL POSTS AGO!!! AND ONTOP OF THAT THE CEILING IS PARTIALLY DESTROYED FROM THE PUPPET! UNLESS IF EVERYONE CAN AGREE ON ONE THING THEN ******** IT!))

Raiden made a few handsigns and five fire balls formed(Fire Release: Ark Bullet), he pointed at the office and they exploded into massive fireballs like meteors and it rained towards the office, burning all it gets close to.

((This is an approved jutsu, look it up! Anyone around the office is ********!! IM SRY ZERO BUT THIS IS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING!!))

Shruikan Tenshi

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:54 am

havockboy
((So you idiots wont even try to oppen the room...good...YOU NEVER MENTIONED A CLONE!!!! I AM REALLY PISSED NOW ZANN GET OUT OF HERE OR YOU WILL DIE WITH THEM!!! ******** YOU ALL ******** made a seal "blue flame." he said as a blue fire surrounded him cooling the entire area of the office to -100 degrees celcius.
Jack then took out Zeramaru's scroll "dont make me use it!" he said.

((Ok Test Subject you never mentioned making a clone...you only said "it appeared as if nothing happened" well if you made a clone then it won't appear as if nothing happened wouldn't it. And Zann's already in the air, above the office cuz with all the snow the roof would have been blown away so I can fly higher...))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:58 am

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((bee is different. he is someone like sasuke or naruto...perfect...you are not....and i fallowed up with a shadow...bee was effected long enough to let my shadow hit you))

((Ok Iused my bloodline, yes I mentioned it. My bloodline grants me superhuman speed, but if you want me to use Hiraishin no Jutsu then yeah I can do so if you want me to. I can repost and transform into the full Hachibi crushing everyone and destroying EVERYTHING NEAR ME, which one do you want?))

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:59 am

((rahenno leave the announcements to me...don't ever post something in a village when it has obviously not been entirely approved and finished by the crew. normally I would demote you for this sort of action but as i don't want to be the kage again im not going to.))

((hachibi is not immune to genjutsus so take that back))
((Havock stop cussing please.))
((NO customs will be approved for right now.))
((Stop argueing over pointless crap))

((guys you know if i send this to any of the V.C they will probably ban us all cause they dont have time for this so... I am initiating a time paradox... None of the things beyond page 104 happened for now ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

((if you ask a vc they will say zan wins...cus i am akatsuki))

((in otherwords its a surprise, I've seen plenty of that throughout the guild. Next time I'll post it as it is, but if everyone else can do it then i dont c the problem. And ok, didnt see where u r in the air, but right now this just seems to be getting more crazy, ppl arent reading everything fully n include other things and don't let ppl have more time to post a reaction. Its getting out of hand, if anything, for everyone, restart it or something, that way noone can complain about anything!))

Shruikan Tenshi

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:01 am

Eris5
((rahenno leave the announcements to me...don't ever post something in a village when it has obviously not been entirely approved and finished by the crew. normally I would demote you for this sort of action but as i don't want to be the kage again im not going to.))

((hachibi is not immune to genjutsus so take that back))
((Havock stop cussing please.))
((NO customs will be approved for right now.))
((Stop argueing over pointless crap))

((then i win and it was not a custom blood line eris...it was a normal one))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:03 am

(k, either we won due to zann saying he wasnt affected by genjutsu, or none of this happened. What do ya'll think?))

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:05 am

((fine ... still Zero never mentioned the dodging but fine eris gave her word I am sick and tired and the more she is just make it so ... so what did happen and ill play the dice? 1 more common 1 more and Ill quit being kage of snow and ill just take care of the summons and stop rp ing ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:05 am

Test Subject 196 O
(k, lets just redo the whole thing, nothing happened. is that fine for everyone?!? no we find out zann's demon is affected by genjutsu, so that screws everything up. What you think?))

((ok look it is back to the way it was after i took out zan))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:08 am

((OK EVERY LET'S RESTART. NOTHING EVER HAPPENED, TEST SUBJECT AND ZERO JUST ENTERED THE ROOM. HOW'S THAT?

IT'S JUST BIG TO MAKE YOU READ IT

posting order: Zero, Zann, Test, Havock. Agreed?))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:09 am

((ok someone restart kinda unfair but fine. I would curse some more but Ill leave you be))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:10 am

((can we all agree on this part? Zann was hit with genjutsu, so he's done there cuz of the shadow possession. So we all can agree on this? ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games