Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:54 pm
Sakura AI is feeling depressed because..um..she missed more than half the festival. So she is sulking at the Student lounge  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:56 pm
Hmm, should I continue to be lazy, or go help her out because Makie knows Sakura...? -thinks-  

Sincerely Sunshine

Senquis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:58 pm
*Wonders if he should wander into the Chibi and/or Hotsprings room to pass the time*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:29 pm
Makie, i have to go for fifteen minutes or so..a thunderstorm has arrived.  

Ai`
Crew

Senquis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:42 pm
Hmm . . . perhaps I shall watch the Dune movies . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:48 pm
Nooo! Don't leave me!!! ALrighty, we'll continue it tomorrow, that is if we don't finish it...  

Sincerely Sunshine

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:49 pm
::talks in a british accent:: O the pain, the pain that has bestoyed upon me today!! Yet at the same time the sadness is overwhelmed with glee and happiness that the cursed journey has ended. Halt! Is it worth it that the journey has ended?...Many friends thou has met, have shown me that this journey was worth it. Friends that have made me laugh and forget about the cursed journey from hell. Surely I will see these trustful friends soon at the educational complex, yet some I will not, for they attend a different educational complex of learning. Thou will always be remembered in thou heart, and yee will never forget the ones going in different paths of life. One day....maybe one day...We will meet again..!!

Anyways, what im trying to say is "hurray summer school is over, I am so excitied, yet sad at the same time because I have made so many friends. Some I will see this school year, but some I wont because they go to a different high school. But even though they go to a different school I wont forget them, and maybe we can all go shopping some time soon heart "

Ha!! It wouldnt matter anyways because we gave each other our phone #, address, and email blaugh AW yes, friendship forever, wherever you may be!! And that also goes with you guys. Even though we are so far away, and have never really met before, you will always be my friends!!!!

..........and about RPing...ZZzzZZZ (<--Lazy -.-)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:53 pm
::places an A cardboard sign next to Tiff's lazy head::

Exhibit A. Laziness overtakes Rping. XP another reason why Ria High has shy posters XP.

ahh the feeling of summer school being over and loosing good friends. ::reflects onto his summer school days where he tried to get the guts to talk to the darkly cute azn gurl in the corner of the room but never did since summer school ended and the only word that came out was through paper and she added a lil doodle on the character i drew and it turned out she turned my guy into a cute anime gurl which i didnt finish since i was in the midst of answering a question and my summer school teacher was a bald guy who watched the tour de france within our learning time and this is one hell of a long action bracket right here::

Yup good ol days.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:56 pm
*sigh* ya, I only RP when im excited or in the mood too. If im depressed, tired, or sad (Which is everything that I am right now) then I dont feel like RPing....I guess you can call it

EmotionalRPToxicosis xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:57 pm
Yeah, I just got off my butt, and went torp with Sakura but... I think she's gone so I'm just here... Bing lazy... Again. sweatdrop But my bestest friends are gone to Halifax, leaving me to rot and die on the compu- Wait I'm not dying... I live on the computer! And my friends out in New Brunswick chat on MSN with me. So you know, I'm having one of those 'almost friendless' summers. neutral gonk sweatdrop  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:58 pm
Which reminds me, I have to go clean out my hamsters cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:00 pm
hmm that reminds me i have to clean out my hamsters too O-o;;

but first i quote from Fred Gallagher of Megatokyo:

Quote:
For many, the act of creating -- whether it be drawing, music, writing, or creatively wasting time -- is an activity full of tumultuous ups and downs. In between bouts of passionate inspiration and the deepest, blackest pits of writhing despair, art is sometimes made.

KuraiGekkou

Senquis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:02 pm
That's so deep *Sheds a tear*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:31 pm
Thunderstorms....

Hey! Tiff! Oh by the way Kurai..i lovie Mints new outfit..its very cool. I would buy it but that would be copying. Besides, i still like my bunny outfit.  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:38 pm
AW yes, my compliments to mint as well!! She looks so cute 4laugh I dont know why...but the new set has inspired me to try and make a loungerai(sp?) set for my avi xd  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games