Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 am
Shrii
Sup all.

I'm Tess, and I really suck at these introduction things. sweatdrop

I've been a member of Gaia since 03, but have a habit of changing my accounts every couple of years or so - this being a newer one. I'm a 23 year old medical student, aiming towards becoming an Emergency Orthopedic Surgeon and will be in school until I'm old, gray, and can no longer see or hear. I've come to terms with that.

I am no longer on Gaia as often as I use to be in the past due to having classes all day and working in between classes and after class... and 48 hour shifts on the weekends as an EMT (soon to be paramedic, next month). In fact, I'm at work right now sad .

I have no life, but it's okay! I have a rad betta fish that swims through hoops and dances to 80's music and that is all that matters. LIFE IS GOOD. gonk

Congratulations on becoming a paramedic next month! (:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:11 pm
Hi everyone, l am Didi my fishing friends gave me that nickname and I got used to it. Well about me I can say I am basicly a fan of gaia been here for a few years and I think I may stay here alot longer biggrin

heart heart heart  

wheredidigowrong

Friendly Trader

14,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Professional Misogynist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 pm
I was forced to introduce myself to this guild while it's leader held a gun to my head, oh wait, he's now sodomizing me with the gun.

I'm just hoping he shoots the kidney stones.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 pm

I'm Elizabeth, people call me Liz or Izzy.
I'm 19 and from Maryland.

Xepera Xeper Xeperu

Beloved Prophet

gundamEXIA00 DELUXE

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:05 am
hi party peoples!!!! cool im chris i love to mess around with gas engines(like lawn mowers ext.)and i love trains like steam trains and what not.and i looove to blow stuff up.im in Michigan burning_eyes ma we all blow something up during summer(just for the heck of it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:26 pm
'E L L O. I'm Hazel. Thank you for the random invite.
I read, write, listen, observe, and eat.
Drawing,I recently started fencing (Épée), History, Games,
and Sweets. heart  

23skid00

sushi burrito

Shy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 pm
i'm nicole. I:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:44 pm
Hi im anonymous! i enjoy ninja turtles, adventures and LOOK DISTRACTION!!! mrgreen oh and thanx for the random invite! lol  

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100

belnini

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 pm
      you can call me pip. i'm shy and fond of pick-up lines.
      ♫ ♪ ♥

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:57 pm
Hiya guys! I'm Mikami Mikachu, and I like panda's! 4laugh Just got an invitation from the leader, thought I'd drop by heart Nice to be here! I'm a Highschool student, majoring in Music and studying visual art on the side, and I also write~ I do dance when I'm free, and am part of the ~Sirens~ Dance KR3W. / shot
Anyways, I hope we all become buddy buddy~ Ciaooo~ heart  

Chiramin

Timid Spirit

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aulora

Interesting Prophet

16,140 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:11 pm
Hey Everyone!

I'm known as Aulora. I've been here and there. I'm kinda old and I have 3 kids. I'm trying to finish my last few semesters of Graphic Design. I love art and I play MMO's. I know the first game that everyone is probably going to ask is "Do you play WoW?" Yes I do. I spend most of my time on my computer working on art, or finishing up orders in both of my shops. On occasion I like to watch youtube videos and play facebook games "Farmville". LOL

I'm a friendly, talkative person who loves making new friends. Ugh, I really hate these introductions reminds me of school (the first day).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:12 pm
Hello,I'm Naosuke Tatsuya and I was invited here by the guild owner cause he saw me in the forums and thought I would like it here.I hope that what he said will come true cause I do enjoy meeting new people.I will not be posting much after the 26th of September because I will be starting college and I will be very busy with homework,studying, and making sure I pass the class in general.  

Lokee The Trickster

Dapper Tycoon

SPOONZZ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 pm
hey im jessica guys  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:22 pm
Hello there to all,
I go by Miomi Niasou or just Miomi which is my fursona name. So yes, I am a furry. ^^ I currently reside on the border of ohio/indiana but technically in Ohio. I love to draw, read, write, roleplay, play video games, and musical instruments. My favorite animal is the wolf and my favorite colors are red, black, & blue. I am also a tom boy whom can be a bit girlish at times and as well a bit shy. He he he guess that's good enough to introduce myself to you all. Glad to meet you all. ^^  

Miomi_Niasou

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games