Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm
Neal had followed her out, bring Mana in his barrier with him. He looked at his sister sadly as she killed the hunter. "Mer..." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 pm
"This is not good...She's got a taste for blood now," Rachel thought, "You know how our kind gets when we have a taste..." They become feral and sometimes even degenerate.
Mer crouched and sniffed the ground, but smelled nothing but disinfectant. She stood up and roared. This time it was more fuller and dragon-like. It rattled the hallway. When her mouth was opened, her serrated rows of sharp white teeth were viewable. She wanted to become what she was born to be. She wanted to become a dragon again. And even if it killed her she was going to make this Angel become one too.
She found another hunter up the hallway preparing to fire arrows at them. She lunged again and grabbed him. She planned to do the same thing to this one as the first. Her hands started to reform a little as she lifted the man up. Her fingers became more pointed and deadly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:19 pm
"We need to come her down, at least a little," Neal said to Rachel. "She's going to kill herself if we don't!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:24 pm
"I know! But she won't listen! She's addicted now!" Rachel thought.
Mer bit the hunter and drained his blood as well. This time she also took a bite out of the man's shoulder. It made a satisfying 'crunch' sound. Chewing on the flesh in her mouth, she walked along now dragging the corpse along like he was a snack.
Magic started to preserve her clothing as she gained a little more size.
"If she turns into her dragon form she won't fit into this hallway," Rachel thought.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:26 pm
Neal ran towards his sister, trying to reason with her. "Mer, stop!" he cried at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Mer turned and swiped at Neal with her claws. Rachel was just able to deflect it.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 pm
Neal had been expecting that and he jumped back when his sister turned on him. "Come on, Mer, remember who you are," he said to her, still retreating. "Remember what we are doing here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:17 pm
Mer snarled at Neal. She raised the corpse and ripped off a chunk of his arm before walking down the hallway again. She munched on the body as she walked, sniffing around for either her next meal or her brother's mind. She tossed Kir's wing over her shoulder.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:18 pm
Neal followed his sister, stopping only to pick up Kir's wing. "Come one, stay calm," he called after her. He pulled Mana allow in his barrier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Leonard appeared suddenly beside Rick. "Sir, im here."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:44 pm
"Good timing," Rick said, "Those idiots that know KIERAN are back, and they're trying to get this," He showed Leonard the disk, "The disk with his mind. I guess they also want Synthic and the new blood crystallis too. I'm not sure what to do. They are just going around looking for me when my presence is concealed in this room. It's humorous the reaction I got from MER. She's trying to turn her Angel host into a dragon," He laughed, "I guess I could return this disk to them, in exchange for maybe Lydia. Heck, I could make do with MER instead..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 pm
// oh dudes Im really sorry for not being on! super sorry I was the only only mod online half the time so I couldnt switch to here with so many people //

Mana glared he began to pull a calming feeling over mer. He focused trying to tune into all his strength. "Mer if you go around like that its gonna be harder to find rick"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:17 pm
Mer wasn't capable of understanding speech anymore. She took another bite out of the corpse she's been dragging around. Then she knew where he was. She could detect a very faint signal coming from the disk.
She started killing with a purpose now. She was heading towards Rick now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:21 pm
mana felt the change and began following Mer. He was careful not to get to close fearful that he might get attacked.

// ukyo come to this site and scroll down till you see the chat box. I'm Dear_child //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:48 pm
Neal followed after his sister. He wanted to make sure nothing worse happened to her. He still had Kir's wing and Rachel with him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games