Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:15 pm

(( He is like the hokage's son and if you did that you'd be kicked out of the village ))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Dark-Ninja70
(( He is like the hokage's son and if you did that you'd be kicked out of the village ))

((I find that so funny since he listed in the Leaf Bingo Book XD))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:23 pm

bb3000ae
Dark-Ninja70

((I find that so funny since he listed in the Leaf Bingo Book XD))

(( Lol it reminds me of something you'd read in the paper like a high up person like the president having a rebellious kid drinking or something.))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:00 am

((he betrayed us so I don't see why not. Just because he is the hokage's son. He's a genin and he leaves the village without permission and gets in the way of things. Plus he almost started a war in cloud when I had to babysit him.))

SynysterGatesRules

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 am

((Hate to tell you but kiyoshi has earned the right of killing teddy since the fight between him and I was to see who was stronger and the prize was the winner got tot kill teddy0))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 am

(( Nobody is gonna kill teddy, also he's been promoted to chuunin ))

Dark-Ninja70

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:17 am

((Wtf you know he is going to join the akatsuki now? Oh well I will cut his legs of so he cant go anywhere))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:07 am

Dark-Ninja70
(( Nobody is gonna kill teddy, also he's been promoted to chuunin ))

((Fire made him Gennin for life.))

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 am

((ok, what happen?))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Kunesume2
((ok, what happen?))

@Detachi: You cant make someone genin for life lol.

@Kunesume: Well you know me and Sypher were fighting but Raiden set a atomic bomb off, I protected us all from injury at the gates, by everyone who wasnt at the gates or hokage's office are either dead or extremely burnt ( like burnt flesh and no hair and clothes ))

Dark-Ninja70

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:42 pm

"Oh theres that building." She walked in to see a few leaf ninja that were wounded. "Well....seems like the akatsuki are more deadlier now." She preformed some hand signs. 'Healing Hands.' She then placed her hands on one of the ninjas.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:02 pm

"This is going to take too long." Once she was done with the first ninja she preformed a single hand sign. 'Shadow clone jutsu.' She then preformed healing hands again and finished with all of the ninjas in the building. "Ok....now where else do i need to go?" She ran out of the building. "Hmmm...i will head over to the academy to check it out then." She then ran to the academy.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 pm

(( Nobody's at the academy for one because it's not there anymore it's blown up and two there all at the safehaven in the fire country ))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:09 pm

(Well WTF then....ok then i need someone to take me to the safe heaven since its a secret to me even though im a former leaf ninja.)

She came back from the academy since the academy is gone. "Where else?" She said thinking for a moment. "Ummm....Hanzo...can you take me to the places that need medical attention?" She asked kindly.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Yokai smiled and said, "I'll take you." He then walked out of the gates and gestured Alicia to follow him. I hope my brother isn't dead. "Come'on! Follow me!'

(Yokai doesn't know Reiko is at the safe haven)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games