Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Riko walked into the training area, going over to her corner. She created a diamond sword, swinging them around slowly. Riko felt so different now that she just wanted to fly through the roof. She felt so great and naturally happy with no help.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Kess looked over his shoulder smiling. The light hit Riko's hair perfectly showing it's sparkling hue flawlessly. He notices her mood and takes to it instantly. "What's got you up? That you finally get to try and beat me again? I see you with swords drawn..."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:22 pm

"Huh what? Oh! I just feel really great that's all." Riko smiled, winking and using Tie Chi with the sword. "But if you want we can spar..." She said to him, making the diamonds go back into her arm.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:25 pm

"Oh no. I'm admiring somethings." He said, siding against the large brick walls blocking off the field from the city. "Any other time would be fine though. I'm thinking of somethings right now."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:29 pm

"Alright... fine with me." Riko smiled at him and doing her stretches, bending over. She did a cartwheel and then a flip flop, landing on her feet. "Wow that feels good..." Riko giggled, doing a handstand and walking forward.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm

"Heh. Just when I thought I was the only one tha could do that." Kess said doing a simple delayed cartwheel. He lands on his feet, low to the ground and stands back up. "Now you see how I feel lovely. It's cool to fight that way too. Confuses the enemy. I'm gonna beat Ricky up with it sooner or later."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Riko went into a back bend and started walking like that. She stood up and hugged Kess, kissing his cheek. "I've always been able to do that but you barely noticed me..." She said softly, going to the uneven bars and jumping up, pulling herself up to doing an upside down splits. Riko swung around and launched herself to the next bar.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:00 pm

"I noticed." He said watching her perform gymnastics. "I just never gauged it. That's really neat Riko. You're some kind of flexible. Heh, I'm happy to have you with me. I bet you could constrict people like snakes can lovely." Kessaris watched her and decided to do his own brand. He runs forward about 16 feet and begins to run against a wall kicking off into a sideflip landing on a set of monkey bars. "Let's see what I can do..."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Riko smiled, sitting on the bar and watching him. "I could if I wanted to but I don't see the reason too..." She looked at Kessaris and said softly, messing with her wrists.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Kessaris begins to copy her nearly, his arms wobbling under his incorrectly distributed weight. "Because that crap is cool to watch! I'd love to get beat up beautifully then...bad..." he finally catches his balance and begins to spin around, his legs resembling helicopter blades.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:35 pm

"I could do it to you but I mean I rather not hurt you..." Riko said softly, dropping down and going over to the balance beam. She jumped on, downing a cart wheel on it and staying on. "Try this..."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 pm

"Okay. Just for you though." He leaps to the beam close to her's and stands. He pats his hands down with sand and begins to announce. "And as Kessaris Shale, of Shale, takes his pose, the crowd falls silent....will he fail or succeed Bob?" He finishes his pep monolouge and leans to the side, catching the bar. As he comes over, he slips, his the nape of his neck on the bar and falls to the rough turf below, his back bending so far it recoils after the tip of his feet thumps the ground over his shoulders.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:59 pm

"Oh my word, Kessaris!" Riko jumped down and kneeled beside him, putting his head in her lap. "Oh no I'm so sorry, Kessaris... I shouldn't have asked you to do that." She said softly, kissing his forehead.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Tezu stood there and sighed. "Girls these days..." as Tezu sighed.

Miluion Feredir

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:07 am

Lunia shook her head at Samara and lifted herself into the air, just above Samara's height. She then closed her eyes and used her powers to listen to the movement in the wind, nobody actually knew what she was capable of right now so she had always wanted a chance to show it to Nephilis. She then heard movement from where Tenshi and the others were and tried to listen further, but it wasn't happening for Lunia. It was like the pain in her chest was stopping her from using her powers to their actual ability. She then looked at Samara and hated standing around, she wanted to do something. Then looking to where Tenshi and the others went she decided to follow them, nodding to Samara that she was going towards them. She wanted to be with her own age, and thats where she was going. And she wanted to train, to fight.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games