Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:18 pm
"Well, I suppose that works out. But, if I can remember correctly.....we don't really have all that many customers. Why would they need to bring in more if they're already popular?" Areashine asked doppleDanish.

She turned back to Forte' with his comment. "Well, that's for the boss to decide...or are you supposed to be the one in charge of this whole operation?" she asked doppleDanish once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:36 am
doppleDanish ignored Forte' for a moment, answering Areashine first. "You really have been out of it for a while. We have tons of customers," he said gesturing at the crowded pub, "The problem is that so few of them are much more than NPCs. And it is always important for a restaurant to get more popular. Always."

doppleDanish turned back to Forte', rubbing his chin all ninja-like. "Well, being an alternate version of Danish from a war-torn future, and pretty much in charge of the kitchen these days, I can handle simple punishments, and I have just the one in mind!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:16 pm
Areashine clapped her hands.

"Yes yes, you really shouldn't go around stealing restaurant's secret recipes and all, that just gives you a bad reputation."

Areashine picked up Forte''s guitar.

"Why, I wonder how you would feel if stole your guitar, or smacked it against a wall....Hmmm....I wonder if this would catch a nice place in the market." Areashine pondered a bit. It was a pretty nice guitar, not that she knew how to play it or anything. She wondered what great magic they could work together, her dancing and the sounds of the guitar.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:33 pm
Forte' practically shrieked. He'd already lost that guitar once, he even broke a few ribs trying to get it back. He couldn't handle losing it again.
"Please! Not my guitar! I'll do anything-- anything else!" he pleaded  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 pm
doppleDanish's ears perked up.
"Anything?"
His eyes glinted with a gleam that would do well in reminding anyone that he had been detained in the Palace in response to events that had labeled him a villain, not a war-hero.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:09 pm
Oh please not Bakery-Ninja Croissant-Torture-Jutsu... Forte' prayed, sweating profusely.  

2ndLtHavoc

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:44 am
"Well doppleDanish, it looks like he will do anything to keep his precious guitar from harm. I'll just take this to a secure area and you can play with him. Unless you've changed your mind Forte'?" Areashine asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:46 am
danish meanwhile was unaware of what his staff was doing and was busy leading his troops of serving plushies onto a restuarunting campeign against a sudden swarm in of customers, soon every tabl was occupied and it was taking the combined effort of the bakery ninja interns and the serving plushies to cover them all

"one byako pizza!"
"gimme a whale of a tail"
"plushiest drinks for me and all my friends!"

serving plushies were scrambling all over the place and bakery ninja interns canvased the ceiling
even stich-face the bartender was having trouble

"hmm.....maybe i should hire a new chef......"
danish thought to himself as he ninja-leaped over a fallen bakery ninja to catch the ninja food with the not-ninja tray and serve it to the ninja family of four  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Having long ago shifted from the sort of creature who would use the adjective "ninja" before everything to one at home in a Byako ripped apart by civil war, doppleDanish approached Forte slowly, savoring the idea of the sorts of tortures he could inflict. That was, of course, until he got close enough too the unfortunate musician. The look across doppleDanish's face shifted quickly to one of suspicion. He pressed his ear to Forte's carefully and leaped back forcibly in a decidedly ninja manner.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 pm
"Whats up with you?" Forte' asked, "looks like you've seen a ghost."
Forte' was quickly getting tired of this whole ordeal. Frankly, the more he thought about it, the more bogus his plan seemed. Have I even HEARD of The Alkemist? Where did I get that name? he wondered. In fact, ever since he fixed his guitar, everythings been pretty hazy. What did I do after that?
Quite suddenly, in a most dramatic Hollywood fashion, the memory hit him.

I was walking down the streets of Byako when I heard the strangest music. Somebody was... singing. But it sounded like nothing I'd ever heard before...  

2ndLtHavoc

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:53 pm
Areashine walked back toward the bar with Forte''s guitar in hand. She sat down on her favorite bar stool and motioned to Stitch-face.

"Hey Stitch-face, can you put this into the Plushie safe? Just for awhile at least..." she stared off into the room wondering what doppleDanish was doing to Forte'.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:15 pm
A man strode confidently into the room, his face and body obscured by his cloak. After noticing that all of the tables and bar stools were ful, he contented himself to lean against the wall beside the door, twirling a length of chain around his arm. He seemed content to wait a bit.

doppleDanish began to scurry partway up the wall, looking to put as much distance between himself and Forte' as possible. What was it that had him this spooked?  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:32 pm
Areashine noticed the man with the cloak next to the door to be a potential customer.

"Hey! Dude!!" she yelled and started to wave her hands frantically trying to catch his eye.

"This stool is open!" Areashine moved out of the seat and around the bar.

"Well might as well make myself useful and learn how to mix drinks since we're so busy! Stitch-face! Teach me the technique of drink pouring."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:30 pm
The hooded man caught sight of Areashine and took her invitation to the seat. Sitting calmly at the bar, he squirmed in the slightly warmed seat a few seconds before he was comfortable. He then pointed at a bottle behind the bar, indicating that he would like a glass of it.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games