Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:55 am
Zack was already walking away into the castle ,he couldn't see his own lifeless body anymore so he decided to..well visit his father!He saw a servant and followed him ,he seemed in hury and knocked at the door of Annexus room. Zack looked closer at the servant "He looks...worried or so.."He then tilted hsi head"Hey he won't report dad now what happend to me ..right?Well if he does..he will surely die!"

(Jay is so old XD but acts like a child soemtimes and..errr...this is new for him i guess)

Jay took Minas hand and walked with her into his privat room ,he asked soemone to bring them both some breakfast and then sat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 pm
Zeek looked at Fredricks eyes and shook his head "Damn I was hoping you were Eternal Eyes" he said. When he turned his head to the side you could see a red tint in his ice blue eyes.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 pm
((Zeek, you gave me an idea, so I increased the max amount of powers to five and added a new one to Arisu. XD))

Arisu closed her eyes. They stayed closed for a while, then she opened them. "He's still on the mortal plane, but he isn't in the immediate vicinity," Arisu told him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh...Sir? Something has just happened...It concerns Zack..." the servant told Annexus, hesitantly.

((Heh heh. A certain servant is gonna die. twisted ))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina sat down next to Jay. She wasn't sure of what to say, so she said nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:44 pm
Zenith picked up Zack's body "Well then I think I may know where he may be" he said running with the body towards the castle.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:52 pm
(Just like we planned it Stef XD oh Zack can have a new power? oh wait i could give Jay a new one muahahahahahahahaha .....)

Zack sighed"Yeah soon i am not alone anymore...he will die"He said as he looked at the nervous and stupid servant.Zack shrug and thought about to leave but decided to stay.

Jay looked at Mina"You are so quiet today..are you worried about something?"He walked over to her and huged her from behind"I don't like it if you are worried or so quiet...I think i like you to much.."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:15 pm
Mina turned her eyes to the ground and they started watering. "It's just that...everyone in my village was killed...because of my existence...The blood of everyone I have ever known is on my hands..." she told him, looking at her hands as if she could see the blood on them. A tear escaped her eye and landed in the center of her palm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu ran after him, having a good idea where he might be as well.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:19 pm
"Don't cry ...a smile fits you more"He whisperd as he whipped her tears away"Look at me Mina... My parents died infront of me ..they just hide me so i won't die and so they died instead of me..I saw them die..I felt like you too but this...won't bring them back. Nothing will but that doesn't mean that you should give up!"He huged her again"Clam down...I will stay with you till the end...promise..because of your existence i am a happy person now!" He grinned broadly and kissed her cheek."Calm down please..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:31 pm
Zenith made it outside of the door the king was in "Ok I can't let the king see me but I need Zack's spirit near his body" he said.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 pm
"Jay...I-I'm sorry...Too much had happened in just one day and...I'm so...confused..." Mina's eyes closed. "And I feel so alone..." she added, very quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:35 pm
Jay suddenly kissed Minas lips softly and blushed"Errm..Well..you don't need to..I am with you!"

((I am plotting somethign and Zenith starts to annoy me!))  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 pm
((Why does Zenith annoy you?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:40 pm
((I..plot something...^^' ME and steffanie...are plotting a little bit ...*pointing at soon dead servant and spirit Zack*)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:54 pm
((Heh heh. Yes, we are. And it doesn't involve Zack getting resurrected by Zenith.))

Mina blushed a deep crimson at the feel of Jay's lips on hers and her negative thoughts drifted away. She looked into his eyes. "Jay...?"

((Ah, Mina. I can only imagine what she must be feeling right now. I have never been kissed before, nor have I ever kissed anyone.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:09 pm
((Oh sorry I didn't know...))  

zeek123abc

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 pm
((Oh~ So the servant needs to die, does he? kekekeke Suggestion. Perhaps Zenith finds out Zacks body is too mangled even for him to heal?Maybe Zack tries to reenter his body but can't? Everyone's getting new powers? I want one too!))

The king stood up so suddenly he knocked over the chair he was sitting on. It tumbled backward and hit the ground with a thud. The tone in the servant's voice worried him.

"What has happened?" the King demanded

............................................................................................................
((for some reason I was thinking Zeek was not an EE...))

Fredrick stared at the man a long moment. Was that red in the man's eyes he saw?

"Why would you hope I was one of the Eternal Eyes?" he said quietly. "They have been hunted by the king, and all those close to them die. To be one of them is to be cursed. Perhaps..."

Fredrick stopped. How much should he trust this person? Any potential allies were welcome, especially if he ever hoped to overthrow the King.

"....perhaps you know this first hand?" he asked cautiously.

((I hope ole' fredrick's not being to tedious for you, he's being awful cautious isn't he.))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games