Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:26 pm

User Image

Zephyr walked up into the office and knocked as he entered. "I do hope I'm not disturbing any of you." He said as he entered.

"Is the kusakage here?" he asked the people inside not expecting a reply at all.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:59 am

iHuntur
Gearson walked into the office, and took a seat. He saw the young person and his father fighting, but chose to ignore them, hoping they would do the same. He did not want to interfere. He waited for the Kusakage to return.

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:35 am

User Image

Zephyr glared at gearson and then walked in front of him. "You dont deserve to be here-desu." Zephyr said as he extended his hand towards Gearson and three snakes shot out to bite his neck and arms.

"I dont like you. No one steals my students." he said, Zephyr actually guessed this one was a clone since he also saw Gearson a while ago.

((Oh and for one thing remember to state if its a clone or not you cant be in two places at one time and state WHAT clone it is. ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:00 am

User Image

Zephyr quickly made a set of seals and sank into the ground.

((I dont have time for this.))

AB_normal_U

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

As Alicia was helped up, she started to feel weird. "Hopefully i can get used to the Grass." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku just nodded,"Yeah with some luck...... Hopefully I can make your stay here great," Arekku smiled back as he started to carry her off so she could rest as his office got unusually crowded, there was another clone from the floor board as the other Arekku took her to a place where hopefully she could rest.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 am

Gearson looked up at the man, "Kusakage-sama, I wish to have a word with you"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:04 am

AB_normal_U
User Image

Though Zephyr already left he did launch the snakes out before he left and since Gearson did not move the snakes bit onto him and started to wrap around him.

((I follow the if you dont react i get to hit you policy. ))

AB_normal_U

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:40 pm

The clone paid no attention the the snakes wrapping around him, "Your feeble attacks will not work. Release me, or your Genin will be mine. Release me, or your life will end. Release me, for the good of yourself."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

(( one AB is not there... two unless that clone is a damned rock clone or sand clone it should die three...

ONE MORE BS from you and YOU wont have a fun time in nur. You declared war basically on AB and that guy... believes in torture rather than killing. He commands my entire squad so far and we extend farther than just the gennin that killed you..

Two...you just said you will kill someone in front of the kage NAITO kill him... he plans murder in your city.

NEVER EVER CROSS ME HUNTUR! See what I did here... from the moment Gearson Arrogantly declared himself as Hideo's sensei Hideo hated it and now this happened to you.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Oroami sighed and looked around "Naito, I'd like to leave is that fine."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:53 pm

[[ You know i'm just gonna jump in here. One second. ]]

Kisho looked at the man who launched the snakes and then as quickly as he launched them he left. Kisho preformed a quick hand seal then a katana sized sword of water formed in his head. Kisho then took a step towards the snakes and quickly swung his sword upwards uppercutting the snakes. Then by cutting their heads off completely then the sword dissapeared as the dicapitated snakes fell to the floor.

Ducttape_Bandit

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:35 pm

(( I do so hate it when people auto-hit my summons. You do know that uppercutting them wont help the real guy was killed by havock in a "friendly training accident", twisted psychopath... ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 pm

(Ummm I'm not sure if thats actually auto hitting, they're being used as Projectiles meaning they are like Weapons atm and can be deflected or attacked.)

Havok-Trance

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 am

((I wont argue past this one last post. Even so does it mean if I pick up my team mate and throw him/her at you you can swat that person out of the air with a katana? Its the same concept. The snakes are living creatures and they can move, snakes can easily recoil as fast as they strike and they strike incredibly fast. I wont argue anymore because the man is dead anyway.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games