Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:04 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku arrived at the gates emerging from underground and looked around quietly for anyone or signs of life in the dust storm,"There's one person right there in the middle...... Well I can only hear the breathing of one....." Riku muttered to himself as he was using his headphones jutsu, now to help him amplify and distinguish the sounds in the area. Though he couldn't tell where exactly they were he had a general idea as he waited there patiently for the dust to clear. Finding it odd that the village defense had yet to activate or even show itself Riku had a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach at the moment.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm
With a smile Shoko reaches for her favorite of weapons. To her luck the weapon is there by her side even after months of solitude in pure darkness. Who would of thought that Shoko had something to light the way all along. Holding tightly onto the hilt of a sword without a blade Shoko flips a switch and a ceramic tube switchblades itself out of the hilt and ignites utilizing the explosive chakra of Shoko's. The humming of the blade an eerie reminder to those around to stay back; unless they fancy getting hurt. With a mighty swipe Shoko utilizes sound waves to disperse the dust. The humming from the sword a catalyst enough for her. Once the dust has been cleared and the fog of war lifted Shoko smiles. "Oh what the hell, this is Kusa!" She looks around at the surroundings and thinks about how much has changed since the time she has been gone.All that this place is: does it still honor the code which the Kusa nin of old once stuck to. With blade still drawn Shoko approaches the gate. Her Kusa Anbu mask enough to grant her access to this place. Noticing a figure up top the gates Shoko cant quite tell who it is. Yelling at the strange person just out of sight "Hey Kusa-nin, where and who is the kage nowadays?"

((ya its not pretty whatever im lazy))  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

A shadow like blur came from the sky and landed on the ground a few feet away, as he rose to his feet, his black cloak hiding everything he carried with him. "Well well, i come to find out what would disturb my meeting with the kusakage, and I find a familiar face." Jedi said, a slight smile on his face noticing her.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:09 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku jumped down after he had distinguish the voice of the woman to be the crazy cave woman. As he had a serious face as he looked at her,"Mmmm so it is you.... Oh whatever.... Came out here for nothing...." Riku said annoyed at how excited he was a while ago, before turning around and heading back into the village, "First causing an explosion, then drawing your weapon, then demanding answer without addressing who the hell you are." Riku muttered as he felt he had a headache now. He turned around again to face her,"Go find out for yourself woman." Riku said softly yet stern as he pointed to the office or at least at what he thought was the office, he was also pissed at Shoko for leaving him at the Akatsuki cave without warning or clue of how he would get the hell out off that strange place.

edit
Riku being in a brand new bad mood didn't take nicely the man dropping in, "Leaving any Kage in a middle of meeting to handle the matters of someone else village matters is disrespectful old man." Riku said coldly as he was pretty sure of the man being a visitor and he hated nothing more than someone coming in and butting in.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:48 am
NUR

User Image

User Image

The plasma flames engulfing Shoko's sword are completely heated up, now seeing as the situation has arrived and RIku obviously seems to need a good reality check:. Shoko shall deliver. "Riku...you've changed." Shoko bites her lower lip in the corner raising her sword so it is pointed straight at him. "Fight me boy." She looks out the corner of her eye to see a distant acquaintance join their conversation and entering the scene in the most showy way, that is next to her own showiness "Aaah, Kusa where men fall from the sky. A ladies paradise." Licking her lips Shoko twirls her blade and retracts it back so that it is behind her and down low. Her stance changes up and Shoko goes pigeon footed (feet both pointed inwards) sweeping her left leg out in an arching motion her stance better suits handling two opponents. The twirling of the blade was not just for show, but instead it was a pre-cursor to an up and coming maneuver. Just to set the mood. "I wanna fight you too Jedi." Looking around at the fresh air, the grass, and all the loveliness Shoko takes a deep breath of fresh air inwards. Compared to the stiffled hell hole of being stuck inside the earth for months and maybe even years this is paradise. What better way to kick off paradise than with a good sparring session to relax those muscles and stretch those limbs out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:12 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

jedi ignored the boy and activated his sharigan, while forming handseals. "Well then, lets heat things up, Great fireball jutsu." He sadi taking a breath and bringing up his finger to then blow out a stream of fire that quickly grew into a giant ball of fire directed towards Shoko. with his other hand he reached inside his cloak. "I hope shes still as good as back then."

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:31 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku's tattoo's from the one's hidden behind his neck to the one's on his body activated at Shoko's comment, "You never really knew me." Riku said bitterly as his tattoo's were hanging down as whips. "If that's your welcome home wish," Riku body was engulfed in steam as he disappeared into it. Inside the steam he created a microphone with a blade sticking out the opposite end from the earth under his feet,"Now in thy right hand... until thy cursed fates end... thou wilt host Asclepius, who comes from the cosmos. I shall give thee strength... now be devo..." Riku's singing voice amplify by the microphone, the song that he sang resonated on the field quickly engulfing it with his musical notes. When it reach his opponent ears there was a sudden rumbling on the earth beneath. In front of Riku a giant summoned earth snake appeared it was ready to attack or defend as Riku was sitting in top of it casually as his tattoo's engulfed his musical creation for everyone's sights to see as it sent the heated steam that Riku's body created away. "ured by the poisoned fangs of the snake." Riku's song kept engulfing the area and would resonate in people's ears even. The Snake simply curled himself up as he looked menacing as it protected his master who sang the lovely melody that entrance it to do it's bidding.

(- 1 A Creation, - 2 B Steam and Song)
(- 0 D, - 0 C, - 2 B, - 1 A, - 0 S)

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 am
NUR

User Image

User Image

They boys and their power, it's about time they see what a true lady can do. Already Jedi greets Shoko with a nice fireball, while it seems Riku is being a bit more mysterious and ambiguous with his fighting. Smirking and making a series of handsigns that all end with Shoko grabbing the ground and lifting it upwards to create a half dome inverted away from her to thus amplify the sound back at Riku without the sound traveling to Shoko. Spinning her sword to create a sound barrier to thus muffle any remainder of what Riku calls music and slamming it into the ground Shoko finishes her handsigns and slams her hands into her dome. On the other side of the dome thirty spikes of earth jut out and almost instantly take flight towards Riku. . Even though Shoko is moving quickly and with precision she still has much time too think and knows full well that turning her back to an incoming fireball is beyond stupid. Sliding her left foot even further pigeon toed, Lana boosts off it, grabbing her sword and charges head long at the fire. Dragging her sword in the dirt and creating quite a nice dust cloud, Shoko with her great speed turns and backflips atop of its hilt momentarily making handsigns just in time to grab her sword again. The only way possible in her current position is to do a front flip into grabbing the hilt of the weapon and then diving into the earth using the (earth military movement technique) Diving under the fireball which would surely lose its gusto after hitting the wall of dust; Shoko turns up behind Jedi, quickly springing out of the ground and gaining a footing, Shoko bites her lower lip and swings her sword with great speed in a single motion to chop Jedi in half by the waist.

(oh much love, much love. I have been wanting a good RP battle for awhile. lets make it quick though I would love for our characters to be able to do more than just fight, perhaps talk and catch up on old times over some coffee or something)
((I am keeping count of my chakra and all that goodness, im just too lazy to post it...i usually post on every third post of the fight as to not slow me down too much.))  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:37 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

((fine by me, but the fire was only a diversion, i was about to throw this sword at you, although i should have done so sooner.))

The samehada quickly canceled her attempt at cutting him in half, as it was on jedi's back, and was around the length of his height, and the moment, he felt the thud, jedi sent out chidori nagashi, and it traveled across her blade onto her arm, this would ultimately shock her, but only burn her arm to the second degree. Jedi swiftly turned and shot the hilt of a sword underneath his hilt towards her gut, while grabbing with his other hand the samehadas handle, and swinging it down above her, if hit she would lose limbs and skin in the process even if hit slightly, however if she dodged it she would still lose chakra from being close to the evil sword.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenju

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Former Kage // A New Era // Unknown Potentials//The Eternal Fang of Kusagakurexx★♂

Hiro slid past those who seemed to enjoy fighting each other. One however, he recognized. It was Jedi Uchiha. But instead of having his normal sword, he now wielded the Samahada. He shrugged this away and walked into the village.

[Enter Grass Village]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:55 am
Eris5
NUR

User Image

((So I must say, my sword is basically a lightsaber. It has a bunch of plasma torches covering the ceramic type "blade" which doesn't have metal in it. So basically clay and ceramic blade that is a torch. meaning it can cut through steel easily, like butter almost. To say the samehada would of stopped me without doing a thing to you is a bit strange, but whatever i will go with it just for the sake of continuing the lovely rp.))

@naito: join back in whenever i just wanna keep posting.)

User Image

"You underestimate me, Jedi." Shoko smirks, her eyes close slightly as she side steps away from the projectile hit from the sword he sent at her stomach. Shoko has not a worry in her that her sword can hold up to the lighting attack. The earth doesn't carry the lighting through it all too well, it does hurt the durability of the sword and make the plasma torch side flicker a tiny bit, because of the intensely close range, but Shoko isn't worried. Side stepping and bursting away from Jedi to evade his brute over head attack she feels the draining of a tiny portion of her chakra. just enough to hint to her of the swords abilities Know armed with knowledge of samehada. Shoko has the guts to dig her toe into the ground and burst back right at jedi while Samehada the heavy huge sword it is, is stuck into the ground. Thrusting her sword down as if to try to stab right at samehada. One of the many clones that Shoko has hidden among the area, pre emergence from underground, morphs out of Shoko's sword, the clay clone jumps off the sword grabbing ahold of Jedi, but not really causing him any harm other than being a nuisance. Shoko makes a handsign and yells "Katsu!" The clay clone blows up and the explosion is easily enough to kill Shoko as well. Which is why her detonating and using such a technique at this distance makes no sense. However, Shoko did have a plan. In the end she was able to substitute herself with her old akatsuki ring then transform it into a replica of herself. The ring now denigrated within the blast of the explosion. The real Shoko had just enough time to get away from the explosion and re-appear from under a pile of rubble, yet again a heavy dust fills the area. Shoko looks around her with a smile. Readying herself for anything else the enemy may or may not have, she amused as to what Jedi has gained over time. Putting her hands in her clay pockets, Shoko plans a big attack next; something really showy. The mouhts on the palms of her hands chew away at a couple delicious chunks of clay. Lifting her head straight upwards Shoko looks with wonderment as to if her best of friends is still around. She knows she went through some hard times and when Shoko disappeared god knows what she would have done.Shoko has not a care for Akatsuki at this moment, nor any organization. Simply enough she wants to see her friends, test everybodies abilities and evaluate what the danger to the world is. Shoko may seem reckless and absent-minded, but in reality she is a very deep personality type person who constantly has a plan of how to achieve her goals with the resources she has at her disposal. Surely Jedi survived that attack, that was childs play if anything. Getting back into her stance Shoko is ready for anything.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:11 am
((hope you remember that lightning weakens earth.))

Chidori Current(Chidori Nagashi):
By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defence. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the Lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves," making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This will also neutralize other lightning jutsu so long as they are not more powerful.[2] This attack can also be channeled through the ground to increase the range of the attack.

Edit: also the lightning taveling through the sword part was just to intensify it. the lightning will still affect everything around me, and you being so close would be hit by it  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:23 am
((ya i do understand that. I wish i could post my sword description in here. Looking for it process of moving back in--- there is more to this sword than just earth. your also having to send you lightning through my plasma. which is electricity and air and you have to send your electricity through the sound barrier used to contain the sword and much more. I made it specifically though because my best friend via rp was Kasumi. A metal manipulator, so i needed a sword that couldn't have any metal in it. I know what that technique is all about. The point stands, I'm not going to take damage for something trivial like a random chance of chidori backlash hitting me. That doesn't always happen. I took the chakra hit of earlier so it really doesn't matter.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

((Haha well im not trying to make an arguement, just stating facts, although i do wanna see the weapons description razz ))

Jedi preformed the chidori Nagashi again and while doing so he deactivated the clay on him and it deformed and fell away as jedi let go of samehada and then the sword which jedi had thrown, being Cerberus, his demonic sword of the wind, swung from above shoko, with wind extending it's reach, aiming for her right should but straight down. Jedi jumped to the side. He charged the already started chidori current into his hand. "Nice try, lightning is perfect for canceling earth type explosions if you don't recall." Jedi hadnt been able to spar freely in a while, and shoko was someone with skill, which he'd enjoyed fighting before. Jedi smiled. "If only there were more with your skill."

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:24 am
NUR

User Image

User Image

Luckily Shoko was looking straight up anyways. Seeing a glint of the sword incoming gave her just enough time to react and shift her body so the sword grazes her back. Cutting a nice little bit along her back shoulders and all the way down to the small of her back cutting her shirt in two. Shoko's shirt falls slightly loose as her posture is just good enough to keep it on. 'great' she thinks 'not only do i have to spar, but i have to focus on keeping my shirt on as well,' only a hint of sarcasm as this fight will not get much more interesting. Ripping off a tiny piece of her shirt to make string, Shoko strings up the back of her shirt quickly so as to better hold it together. Taking a couple quick leaps to the left and then walking slowly also to the left, Shoko looks to Jedi with his smile and smiles back. Crossing her fingers Shoko makes three shadow clones behind her. They all look at the situation and laugh for a second in their heads. 'already having to use this technique huh?'' Licking her lips 'he must be powerful' The group of clones back up signicantly from the battle with jedi and away from Riku as well. Two of them sit down and begin meditating, One of them protects the other two, in case someone where to try to destroy them. As they begin to meditate and gather natural energy One of them releases its energy to the real Shoko. Almost instantly she turns slightly ethereal and plasma like all over her body. "Jedi, I haven't had to use my powers much, but you make me want to push myself to the limit." Turning towards Jedi fully the real Shoko now in sage mode, bursts quickly towards him and claps her hands together twice in ultra quick succession. The double hit creates two echoes and thus twice the manipulation for Shoko. Manipulating the first echo into a strong blast wave towards Jedi, Shoko uses the second clap to create a 10m long sound plasma hammer, Swinging the ultra hammer down on Jedi, Shoko smiles and grits her teeth as she feels the power the beautifully pure sound chakra within her.

(found my profile!)

Quote:

Oto onna no jutsu (Sound person technique)(for girls)
This technique is the clan’s specialty which allows them to collect natural energy and form it into sound energy through collection through the body. The most beautiful thing of the technique is that a person can make themselves partially ethereal in the form of sound which makes them tough to hit. This clan jutsu powers a person up so they are 3-5 times stronger than they usually are. (Physically) The sound makes the person a force to be reckoned with. (All rules within sage mode apply to how long one can stay in this form) One must stay still in order to collect the energy of course and to use this technique.

Lvl1 Clan "Sage" mode
Sound-Plant-Poison

In this form the user can only be ethereal slightly and has a very much increased ability to use sound abilities of the clan.

Oto- Clap of Creation
This technique is used while in sage mode for this clan. Clapping ones hands together (no handsigns needed) creates a huge echoing sound which suddenly becomes compressed and manipulated in such that the user can turn this clap sound energy to any sort of weapon of their bidding or any sort of physical blast they could want. From beams to plasma like sound balls it’s all possible.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games