Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 pm

((I follow. XD))

Ares felt the same feeling as well, something was wrong. Standing up he held a hand out and caused a few students to start fighting. It would at least draw a bit of attention. When they arrived at the crash site Ares blood went cold and he whispered to Eris before running again. "Hera....mom..." He felt a pang and anger. There would be blood if this was intentional. His eyes glowed a bit and he walked with her into the hospital seeing both Apollo and...Athena on a stretcher. That was all he needed was her around. "Where is she Apollo...where is mom?" Ares grabbed his arm and lifted to see the burn. "That wasnt me...how did you get burned...you of all people?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Daichi shrugged helplessly at Apollo, once Eris got started it was hard to stop her.

“Is Hera okay?” Eris asked worriedly, “I mean clearly she’s not OKAY because she is in the hospital but will she...you know...survive?” Staring at Apollo’s arm Eris’s eyes narrowed. “Did you really think I was that stupid there is something wrong with your arm.” Reaching out she roughly grabbed Apollo’s arm. "Dude what the heck?"

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Apollo pulled his arm from eris and covered his burn back up then looked at ares and eris "Leave me alone.." He said before turning away from them
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 pm

“That isn’t going to heal you know.” Eris pointed at Apollo’s arm. “The influence of Chaos won’t wear off for like a week. It’s like a drug it healed you quickly but now your own natural healing won’t kick in.” Eris shook her head, “I have never seen you this freaked out before. What’s wrong with Hera that has you so freaked out?’

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Apollo groaned and flicked eris in the forehead "I said leave me alone" He said before placing his hand over the burn on his arm softly
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Eris rubbed her forehead and frowned. “I was going offer to help you.” She stuck out her tongue, “but if you’re going to be snippy maybe I’ll just wait for your arm to fall off.”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:19 pm

"What did you do?" Ares growled. The accident with his mother had tried his patience. He bit bit tongue a bit and sighed. "Sorry man...I'm just upset..."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Apollo stood up and looked at ares "I didnt do anything besides give alot of my blood to you're mother" He said flatly before walking to the bathroom "Now just go sit down" He said before walking into the bathroom slowly until he reached the sink he set his arm inside the sink and ran cold water onto the burn on his arm trying too soothe the pain

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm

“Idiot,” Eris rolled her eyes. Gently grasping Apollo by the wrist she eased his arm out from under the water. Reaching under her top Eris pulled out a snake. Momo slithered down her arm and coiled itself tightly around Apollo’s burn. After a moment Momo started glowing and slowly Apollo’s arm began to heal. "That should do it."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Apollo laughed slightly at eris "Thanks" He said before touching the snake slightly "This thing still kinda freaks me out.."

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Momo merely hissed happily in response and slithered back up Eris’s arm and down her shirt. “Don’t be so mean to Momo she just saved your arm.” Eris slung an arm over Apollo’s shoulder. “Now you are going to tell me why you are acting like a crazed human or I’m going to make you VERY glad that you are in a hospital.”
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Ares breathed out his nose and shook his head. "Mother..." He clenched his fists and felt his body get alot hotter. He then breathed deep as he told himself that she would be alright. Though he hoped that she took a bit more of Athena's blood then Apollo only because he figured it would work better if it wasnt his.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 am

Apollo pouted slightly then sighed and looked at his arm sadly "Well...i went to a car dealership to get a car like all the others...and i heard sirens...when i got there it was an accident and they said they couldnt get a female out...so i ran and saw that the female was hera...and helped her out and in the process just completely ruined my arm..she was taken to the hospital..they took me an athena they said one pint of blood we each gave two...shes now in a coma with broken bones..and i feel bad...because she finally said i could call her mom and now she's hurt..." He said sadly
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:50 am

"How does a goddess go into a coma....something isnt right..." He walked to the receptionist and his persona changed from that of fury to both a fake and real form of sorrow. "I..I heard there was an ac...accident...the person b..brought in was my mother...may I please go see her?" He looked at her with damp eyes knowing he had won her over. Playing with mortals was fun and thanks to Aphrodite he knew how to at least work the fairer gender. Not to mention he knew he was a looker. She walked him back to Hera's room and he walked in with a smile and thanks asking to be left alone. He sat down next to her bed and laid his head on her bed. "...mom..." He lifted his head and looked at her. "Something happened...this couldn't have been an accident...how do you hurt a goddess...we need to get you out. Once they find out that your blood isnt like ours at all then our cover will be broke and Eris will have alot of fun as chaos and pandemonium will flourish. As much as I would love to see it, I wont see you hurt anymore....why did you leave...." He could only recall one time that she had been hurt and it was before he was born from when they fought the titans. "Wake mother...please..."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:30 am

“They took your blood,” The colour drained from Eris’s face, “oh this is so many levels of not good. They are going to figure out something’s screwy and put you, Hera, Athena, and probably Ares, since I just heard him mention a teenage girl was his mother, into some sort of scientific testing. Then we are all in trouble.” Looking at Daichi pacing the room like Eris sighed, she liked her pet and didn’t want him taken away. “How the heck is a goddess even in a coma?”
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games