Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:43 pm

"Your brother isn't dead. He would be though if it weren't for my spineless bunch of upper-class killers. It's weird how they work." Nephilis looks up at Helios and waves. "It looks like you're laying down the law here. I also figured you need some help. If you don't though, I will understand!" He then looks at Kenji and pats his shoulder. "You know, I think Shale is a pile of sand right now. Why are you even still fighting for it? Or is it Tenshu? That'll be a pile of rubble soon."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Kenji tried his best to not glare at Nephilis, and it worked to some point. When he heard his next words, he let out a hiss. "Where are they?" he asked trying to keep his voice down. "Shale's gone but Tenshu's still alive? Thats good enough for me." he muttered. He didn't bother to move away from him and just stayed still.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 pm

"They're in Shale. See, because I couldn't do away with them, I'm going to get my army to. I had to lie to my teammates, but it's for their own good. So that leaves you with a choice Kenji. Either go back and fight with them leaving your team to die, or stay here, leaving your brother to die. Quite the pickle huh?" Nephilis lowers his hand and sighs. "I'm sure you want to fight me, but it would be a waste of both our times."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Rygor smiled at her "I'm sure we will think of something" He said. He put his hand on hers "but how about for now we go back inside and get you something to eat I mean after all this fight I'm sure your hungry and I'm not a bad cook if I do say so myself" He said. He wondered what had happened to her friend as well he was sure she was fine she seemed like the person who could handle herself. He got a bit happier as he saw some people retuning to their homes.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Kenji took in a deep breath. He hated this choice already. "Wait. Why would they die here?" he asked refering to Zephyr and Damascus. Kenji shook his head at the last part. "No. I don't want to fight you. At least not now." he replied.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:59 pm

"They'll die here...." Nephilis began. He created a ball of gravity that surged with what seemed to be purple electricity. The force of gravity around the sphere was so powerful, the light bent around it, making it look like a hole. As it enlarges, he continues,"Because I'm here." He then tosses the gravity bomb at Damascus. "If he fails to stop that, then he will be crushed to the size of a period. Maybe smaller."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Kenji watched with a grimance as the bomb flies towards Damascus. There was no way he could stop that or get there in time. "b*****d." he said under his breath. "Dulceri.. Is he hurt?" he asked already knowing the answer. He sighed. He really would have to make a choice.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:22 pm

"Can't let you know that Starfox." Nephilis said as he viewed the attack sailing towards Damascus. "I think you should go and see, or...you could stay here. I don't know." Opening a portal to Shale, he says,"You're free to go. I won't try and stop you."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Apollo frowned as he walked around Shale he had been lucky enough to be able to avoid the invading armies. He looked at others who weren't so lucky and wished he could help them out but he knew all it would do is get them after him. He decided his best shot would be to try to find anyone who could help him try and stop them. He had known Dulceri had left someone incharge but who and where they were was beyond him.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Kenji hesitated. Help his brother and the people with him or help the people here. He sighed. he looked towards Damascus's direction and remembered what he said. To go where he felt that he was needed. He made a step towards the portal but hesitated again. "Why are you doing this?" he asked Nephilis.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

"I'm doing this because I have to." Nephilis replied. "If I didn't have to beat or nearly kill you, I wouldn't, but because I want my nation to prosper, by all means, I will see to it that it does. Even if that means forcing you to make such a decision. Now, I think you should choose." Nephilis smiles brightly and his eyes return to there red color, never to change again.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Kenji let out a small hiss. He looked over to Zephyr and Damascus. They could handle themselves without him right? He hoped so. Besides, both were stronger then him... "Your nation? So you would break apart what family you have to get that I guess." he said. "I'm sure we'll see each other again.." he muttered and jumped through the portal. When he jumped through, he looked around and his mouth fell open. Shale was really destroyed... Amara had failed.. "Where is Amara?" he spoke outloud and looked around. Seeing the portal still opened he glared at Nephilis. "You have no heart." he said keeping his voice down. He saw the enemy soldiers still here and did his best to keep himself hidden.

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Apollo had kept searching until he saw Kenji appear he had not yet met Kenji so he pulled out his spear "Who are you are you another one of those soldiers" He said pointing the spear at him. "If your here to continue the attack I will bring your end here" He said. He was nervous he wasn't that good of a fighter but he would do what he had to. He frowned his spear was shaking slightly because of his hands shaking a bit.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:03 pm

"This is too freaking easy." Nephilis closed the portal and dispelled the attack he had set for Damascus. He looked up at Zephyr and Damascus and smiled. "You lose a friend, you gain an enemy. Kenji had prior engagements, so he left. No i'm here to finish what we started." Nephilis lowers his gravity and takes to the skies. "I'm sure you remember me Damascus right? Well, now, I'm stronger. Let's go."

~~~

"Wha? Kenji!" Dulceri turned around noticing his brother and waved at him. Thanks to the outburst, soldiers were immediately drawn to them. One shot away his hand, but it quickly reformed. "Kenji, c'mere. I have something else I need to do."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Kenji saw someone aiming a spear at him. "Hey I'm not part of them. Um are you ok? You're kinda shaking." he said with a slight grin. He turned around when he heard his brother call out. "Hey Dulceri!" he called out. He walked over to him. "Yeah? Dang you look.. horrible.." he said grimancing. He saw that physically he looked fine but his expression wasn't.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games