Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:01 pm

Having finished his apple, Tsuji stood up and very quickly formed the hand seal O-hitsuji(Ram). "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Tsuji said as 3 other Tsujis suddenly appeared around him, all looking exactly like Tsuji. "Like I said...even a human can do it." All 4 Tsujis said at the same time.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:04 pm

Cy smiled to Lee. His decoys reminded him of the games he nad Vi used to play when they were little. Oh such fun... He turned to Tsuji.

"First im going to teach you the basics. Well at least the basics of learning to control youre emotions in battle. You get out of hand you have alot of power but its unfocused. And you seem to have a habit like Sparkei of not listening to youre elders."

Cy paused and continued drinking his wine.

"From there its just learning to control youre powers and seeing what youre capable of. Then a good amount of training and maybe some sparing with Sparkei. Of course we'd pick a different area other than the school for you two to spar."

Cy poured some more of the wine for himself, having finished the first glass off.

"And if you dont like that explanation of how ill teach you then too bad. And stop showing off.."

Cy turned to Kaylin. Ouch... Heh. That hurt Kaylin. Cy smiled his tone sarcastic.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:05 pm

You hurt to easily for my tastes. She smiled and waved slightly.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:06 pm

"Shadow clones." Lee said flatly. His clones grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and sat down drinking it. The real Lee just sat down.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:07 pm

Tsuji looked back to Cy... stare "Im not showing off..." Tsuji said. Just making a very valid point."Well what are the basic to learning to control my emotions in battle?" Tsuji asked
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:09 pm

I understand that you can do a similar move. You didn't need to show me. That's why he said you were showing off. Lee said to Tsuji in his mind.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:12 pm

Cy grinned. Youre too fun Kaylin. Im going to have to stay away from you. You might make me do bad things. Not that id mind at all.

"Yes you are. You got jealous because Lee was practicing so you had to show off youre powers to show that you could do the same. Hence you were showing off Tsuji."

Cy paused and turned to Tsuji.

"The basics of that are jsut not letting things bother you. You get angry when Sparkei throws a rock at you, you shouldnt. You have to learn to let things go. Take a deep breath when you feel yourself getting angry or emotional adn let it go. Its not worth it to get riled up in battle. Youll loose youre focuse and end up getting killed."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:13 pm

"Stay out of my mind...Im warning you." Tsuji said very sternly to Lee as the other 3 Tsujis vanished. Tsuji turned back to Cy. "Thats it? I just have to not let things get to me?" Tsuji asked

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:14 pm

Kaylin smiled. Well, that sounds interesting, just your not my type."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:18 pm

Ow shotdown again. Heh, too bad you seem like fun Kaylin. Cy sighed and turned to Tsuji.

"Yes its that simple see if i throw something at your head like so."

An apple rose up from the Cafeteria lunch line and hurled itself at Tsuji.

"And if it hits you like so"

The apple hit Tsuji in the head.

"Then you should let it go..."

Cy grinned and waited to see Tsuji's reaction.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:21 pm

Though no one could tell, Tsuji closed hsi eyes. <******** it! Tsuji opened his eyes as he spun around and shot a water bomb at Cy from his mouth.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:24 pm

Cy's eyes flashed red and the Water bomb turned to ice and fell to the floor.

"Like i said let it go.."

Vi lit a cigarette and zipped up her leather outfit.

"How was that? I throughougly enjoyed myself."

She said with a grin, as she sat next to Kren. Her hair was dishevled and her boots and coat were on the floor.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:25 pm

Kaylin smiled and watched. "Well then...interesting." Well, no offence, but Vi's more my type.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:28 pm

((just a heads up...no more assumed hits. Tsuji has a 360 degree field of vision for about 50 meters. his reaction time is also incredibly high for that of a human...about as good as a vampires. so yeah no more assumed hits. i only do that with sparkei cus we discuss it before hand in private IM. Also...if i wanted it to, the ice ball would have kept going...Tsuji has complete control and mastery of water and ice))Tsuji glared at Cy. "Hmph" Tsuji said as he crossed his arms and sat down in the nearest chair

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:29 pm

Deiondre Diagon

Vi lit a cigarette and zipped up her leather outfit.

"How was that? I throughougly enjoyed myself."

She said with a grin, as she sat next to Kren. Her hair was dishevled and her boots and coat were on the floor.
He smiled softly and pulled her to him. "I enjoyed myself. to bad i couldn't see it."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games