Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:50 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxJacky gave Jake a small smile, thankful he didn't ask. Repeating it over and over made her cringe. It was like reliving the who experience. She shivered, pushing the thoughts away. "I always have an open ear for you Jake."She was here for everyone really, she didn't care if she hated them, everyone needed someone to listen. "I figured it wasn't you, but I hadn't heard about Jacob... Just Max."Faintly, she heard Damian, who seemed to have gotten over Decker lying, and chimed about Max. He loved to think about it at HMI, but knew Jake was taken. "Max isn't taken though, think about it, he wouldn't even tell Jake!"She frowned, and told him to be quiet, luckily Damian wasn't to bad to listen to, just Emily and Merick. Merick had made himself known in the corner of the room, but just starred at her, a sadistic smile on his face. Silent. It gave her goosebumps, but no one but herself knew about him. She told Decker about the voice, but not who he was, that he was dangerous. It scared her.

"I had a feeling it was something like that. Family has the most influence on these things."She muttered, running her hand into her hair she tried to keep it away from Merick, but kept glancing his way. What was he planning? She opened her mouth to make a comment on getting raped by your own imagination, but shut it. "Yeah...I can't imagine. I don't understand why people let things like that happen."She thought about having a child, she wanted one, a lot. She was just afraid of hurting it, not raising it right, but would want to spoil it like crazy.
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

Jake smiled and nodded a bit. "Yeah...Jacob doesn't really go out there...so he was the better choice. Melissa is too suicidal and Elizabeth...well she only appears when she wants to." She was the one he liked the most, but also was the most elusive. "I wont do that again." At least he hoped not. Though at times the thought of just being somebody else was tempting. Though right now, he didn't want to be that way.
Jake sighed and frowned. "Family has a large influence on us. Whether its good or bad." He still felt the hurt from his parents leaving him like that. He thought he noticed something wrong with her, but he would watch just to be sure. Since his parents left him, he didn't even know what real family was supposed to be like. But with the group they had formed, it felt like family. Heck Seth was more of a brother then his real one, and Jacky was more then a sister then his actual one. "I don't know either...I hoped I could show her...that love can be a good thing...I will just have to give her time...and hope she doesn't withdraw completely."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth had to pause a second, and look at what he was wearing.
"I gotta change, Rit. I'll be back."
Seth glanced around and saw a bathroom across the way.
Despite what he was considered at HMI, Seth had been mighty self conscious lately.
He didn't know if it was cause of his commitment to one person, Abel, or the fact his limp was back.
He looked back at Ritter when he got to the bathroom door and walked in.
He changed as fast as he could, trying not to pay much attention to the mutters outside the stall he was in.
He made his way back out and over to Ritter.
"Alright. Let's go swimming."
Seth smiled at Ritter and hooked arms with him.
Seth was really getting to the point where he needed Ritter.
His confident was boosted around him.
And then something else was drug into Seth's conscious.
Since when were there so many gay guys in one area?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm
 User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter tilted his head as Seth walked into the bathroom. He just stood by the chairs a bit awkwardly, ruffling his the back his hair. As he waited a couple couple passed by him and gave him an inviting smiled. Ritter smiled back and wiggled his fingers hello. They giggle and waved back, leaving the pool area. This glimpse of their hands made Ritter blushed a bit but they were that great. It was just a while since Ritter hands seen fresh hands.

When Seth came back out, Ritter smiled at his man and kiss his cheek as they hooked arms. Stopping the edge of the pool, Ritter let go of Seth, dove in head first. With a splash coming back up for air, Ritter chimed like a child swimming over to the edge again.

"The water ish a bit chilly but like shwimming in twilight."
Ritter looked up at Seth, with teasing eyes.
"Come on love. I'm getting lonely jusht playing by myshelf."
Ritter splashed a bit of water at Seth torso, not knowing whether this place was all-fun-vacation or ********. Frankily Ritter didn't care he was happy and no one will tell him to cool down.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

::sorry I for retardedness Xp I didn't know if it was inside or outside pool.::  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:01 pm
ː☠ːϨ є ʈ н ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ ː☠ː
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

For Seth to look up at the sky and glimpse at the shadowed moon was all it took for Abel to bound out.
He jumped when he was splashed and shivered.
And then Abel realized someone was talking to him.
He looked towards the water and tilted his head.
It was the cute one.
Abel smiled and slunk over to him, not acknowledging the sky because the moon was cloaked in the clouds.
Abel was a bit worried descending into the water, but he made it.
"Did you miss me out here in the real world?"
Abel leaned in to Ritter's ear, purring.
"I dessim uoy."
Abel was free and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it.
He was mainly focusing on Ritter, but he couldn't help but check the sky every few minutes.
Then he noted people were eying him and Ritter.
And he did not appreciate it.
He focused his attention back on Ritter, smiling in his catty way.
"Let's do this swim thing. That is what you came for, no?"
Abel drifted away from Ritter and made a motion for him to follow.
Abel needed to stall until the moon became available to him again.
He wanted Seth to shake off this depression he had.
Because Abel was likely to sink into the same mood if he didn't stay on his toes.
And tonight was his night to keep Ritter on his toes too.
Unless the 'other' came out.

User Image

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:42 am
xxx"Yeah, i've let all of mine out now, to talk to Decker.."Jacky muttered "Well, except one, but I can never let him out on purpose." No way in hell. If Merick was let out there was no talking him out of tying everyone up and slowly killing them. That's just who he was. So he had five. She pursed her lips "It's not always bad to let someone take over for awhile, I do occasionally, when I'm so far gone. I let Maria take over."Maria was like her mom really, but if she wanted to get rid of one voice, she had to get rid of her too. "Unfortunately it does, but I don't think some people realize the effect they have on their kids. Especially now."She bit her lip, seeing kids younger and younger having come into HMI before they left. Some were just crazy, she knew that, but the kids who had beyond explainable fears, were afraid of sex or addicted to it. Most of it was their parents.

She saw Merick start to move toward her and froze, starring at him. He didn't even have to be threatening and he was, so he sat down in front of her. Nothing more, but she didn't understand why she could still see him. She looked away from him, wanting him to disappear. "Love can be a good thing, a great thing. You have to treat it right though."She chewed at her lip, thinking over Kairi was a problem. Whether she withdrew or not seemed more her decision than anyone. "I don't think she will, but you should still try and keep an eye on her. We don't want her to hurt herself.."She didn't know Kairi, and in opinion didn't like her all that much, but Jake loved her and wanted to make sure he was happy.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Jake nodded with a slight sigh. She was right, it seemed that a lot of parents just didnt know how to raise kids right. Then again, if he ever had kids...would he raise them right? He had only given it passing thoughts before, but he woulndt mind having children. He was just worried they would end up as twisted as he. He only recalled meeting Emily so he didnt really know her other halves. But obviously Maria was not a bad one if she was willing to let her out.
He felt her stiffen next to him as if she was afraid and he glanced at where she was staring, seeing nothing. Which probably meant she was either seeing, or hearing one of her other voices. Probably said Emily. But he only knew of two...did she have more? He wouldnt bother with that question right now, he decided. He nodded and nuzzled against her a bit. "I know...I'm just frightened I guess...I scared her, to the point where she withdrew." He remembered the car. "She is disgusted by me now..." He nodded in agreement. "I agree, I dont want her hurting herself because she feels bad..." He sat there a moment and sighed again. "What are they saying Jacky? The voices...?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:42 pm
xxxRelaxing with Jake nuzzling up to her Jacky let out a content sigh. "I guess this happens with phobia's like that."She eyed him, disgusted? With Jake? Impossible. "How could she be disgusted with you? I mean...your so...you. I couldn't see that ever happening."She thought anyone being disgusted by Jake was so...lovable. His shyness made him adorable and he just so cute! How could that even happen? She would keep an eye on Kairi was well, just to make sure nothing happened. She glanced at Jake, and looked at Merick, who had a triumphant look on his face, knowing he had spread fear through her. "Nothing...their not saying anything. One in particular, Merick, I can see...he's planning something."Goosebumps rose on her skin and she scooted closer to Jake.

"He's worse than Emily. Completely sadistic and deranged. If anything, he control's Emily, he needs no permission to take control of me, only a direct moment of weakness."She bit her lip, Merick inched closer and it made her shiver. "I don't know what he's planning, but I can't let him take over."She looked at Jake "If you know it's not me, beat me, cut me, anything to get me back to me. Do not let him do anything. People will get severely hurt, or in worst case, die."She warned him, and would really hope he listened. He was the only one who knew about Merick now, Decker had no been informed, and probably wouldn't be at this rate. He had suggested pills, which would have worked, for a few hours anyway, but she would just be dependent on them again, and she didn't want that.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi just followed the group up, and kept her distance. She wasn' really in the mood. She heard Jake explain to Jacky her fear, but got the story all wrong. She wasn't about to explain it forth comingly but he did make her fear seem juvenile so she spoke up as she passed by. She looked passed Jake to Jacky.

"Jake, I love you, but no, it wasn't my father. My father was a good man. My entire family were good people. The story was all wrong. I was raped repeatedly and practically killed by the man who murdered my entire family and left me in a bloody puddle. They found me nearly a week later, an inch away from death, cleaned me up, and sent me to a family after family until one was that couldn't have a child almost adopted me. They sent me to HMI after I relasped in a few different habits, due to my fosterfather raping me, I had promised not to. I just recently found out that they really sent me here, because she got pregnant and didn't want me around the kid."

She didn't say anything else. The anger bore through her but the longing for things to back to being right hung in her eyes. There were too many secrets and wonders about him and that scared her. But she continued on and she just pulled out her music and went and sat out on the porch, looking out at the city, her music blaring, her human self, withdrawing and her other self just signed the words of the song as she went, fluid and graceful. She hadn't heard the song in what felt like forever.

All of her life seemed to slip away again, her dreams dashed, and her love of a man deathly combined with fear and nearvousness of a need to know him as much as he knew of her.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

Jake smiled a bit, he did feel better since he had spoken of it. Rather then trying to deal with it himself. He was worried about Kairi and if she will ever snap out of whatever was wrong with her. Whether or not she was disgusted wasnt the point. She had withdrawn because he had gotten really close to her. He looked at Jacky as she scooted closer. Hearing about the other called Merick he wondered what that one was like. But then he figured he never wanted to meet that one.
He moved his hand along her back again in a comforting gesture. "It will be fine Jacky...though I would rather not have to hit you, I will if you start acting different." His eyes widened a bit as she said they could even die. Was this the one that caused her to kill her family? He nodded with a slight smile. "Whatever he tries, I wont let him get that far." He smiled at her.

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 pm
xxxJacky starred at Kairi when she came in, listening to what Jake got wrong and blinked. She glanced at Jake when she left and just starred at where Kairi had been standing. "Multiple..multiple people.."She rubbed at her hair, no wonder Kairi withdrew like she did. "You really should give her time, keep an eye on her still, but give her time."She said, seeing the problem was bigger than just sexual abuse. Being shoved to different families over and over, then being betrayed by another man. That would make anyone emotionally unstable. She bit her lip "You say it will be fine, but how do you know that?"She was truly worried but this entire thing, with Merick, with Kairi and Jake's relationship, and Decker. "Don't be afraid to hit me Jake, he'll fight back, no doubt."Merick was smiling ear to ear, which didn't mean anything good either. Maybe she would just have them lock her up somewhere with some twinkies for a few days.

"I hope he doesn't get far, I would never forgive myself if something happened. To anyone."She rubbed at her arms, which were starting to get sore, which made her think of Decker. She cursed herself, she didn't want to think about him, but in a way, she couldn't help it. She had to keep her mind set on what was going on, but that was going on to, when was Decker even leaving? He said it had to be soon. "Wait, Jake, what if I don't have two days to calm down? I don't know when Decker's leaving.."She bit her lip, busting it. It had already been sore from her chewing at it. Damn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image

Jake looked at Kairi and felt his heart tear. He had gotten her story wrong. He lowered his head and felt himself shake a bit. He stopped and felt hollow. "I wont follow her anymore...I cannot be the one for her...because I cannot help her...I wanted to help her, show her that I love and care...but even now all I can do is whine and more while she suffers...I dont deserve love...I deserve nothing..." He gritted his teeth and shook his head. "But your wrong...thats not the way..." He shook his head again. "Isnt it...? She withdrew because of you...and you wanted to help...but you failed..." He lowered his head. "I failed..." He wrapped his other arm around Jacky and shook a bit.
He stopped and sat up with his face normal again as if nothing happened. "You may be right....want me to try and stall him?" He would do what it took to make sure she was at least happy. Though if she started to act different he would have to punch her in the gut again. though he hated it last time, it was the only spot he knew that was good for that. Because even if it didn't work, it at least knocked the wind out of the too.

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:50 pm
xxxJacky looked at Jake, eyes wide. He was going to give up. "No, no. Jake. Giving up is not the answer here."She watched him melt down, and then act like nothing happened. She grabbed his shoulder's, looking over his face. "Jake, are you okay? Don't worry about me right now, because i'm worried about you."She stroked his hair and sighed, poor guy. "Jakey, I want you to know that you have not failed and you deserve love and everything it entails. Okay? Don't doubt what you can do, because you are a great person, you really are."It made her worry that Jake had just give up like that and sparked back. Was it someone else? Has one of the voices take over? He had been shaking, but Jake didn't seem like he was that self-confident in the first place. He said she withdrew because of her, but why would she do that? Jacky didn't do anything.

"As for Decker, no, i'll wait and handle it on my own, I just want to make sure that your okay." She was used to leaning on herself, and even if this was unfamiliar territory, she would figure it out. Hopefully. She really didn't have any idea how to deal with the problems of love, she had never been in love before. She felt like a teenager, but she had nothing else to do. She could let Decker get away, go off on her own and eventually find someone new, but she didn't want to. She wanted Decker, and those great moment's that they had together. She worried for him, even if he lied, he looked sorry, and before she gave up, she wanted to talk to him. What worried her more, was his drug problem, what would he do? She was supposed to be his support group, but she wasn't supporting him now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image

Jake felt himself shifting between Susan and himself. One was deeply depressed and the other was wondering if she was right. He was having a breakdown. Jake shook again and looked at her blandly. "Its all hopeless...every bit...it never works out...all this struggle...and for what?" he shook his head and moved it to his knees gritting his teeth. "Your wrong...the struggle...to not lose what I have found." He shook slightly again. "Is it all really worth it?" He raised up and looked at her with a strange mixture of emotions. "What is life but a lie?" He gritted his teeth again and put his head on Jacky's shoulder. "Jacky...hit me...right now..." He was trying to keep Melissa from gaining a foothold. She had taken his time of doubt and was using it to try and have some time outside of Jake. And it was working right now. He knew that she had a problem, and he wanted to help. But the moment of doubt and sorrow from knowing he had lost, and Melissa was working on that crack.

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:21 pm
xxxWatching Jake argue with himself Jacky was glad she didn't have her argument's out-loud. "Jake?"She heard him ask to hit him and blinked. "O-okay."She pulled back from where she was sitting and got in front of Jake, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and smacking him across the face. "Snap out of it!"She didn't want this other voice to take over. "This situation is not hopeless. Your voices are lying to you because nothing is hopeless." She pulled him up to stand and smacked him again, just in case. She didn't want to hit him, and the feeling of a smack would go away soon enough, bruises were pretty painful though. "I want you to listen, whoever you are, I can tell your very depressed, but this can work. I can see how much Jake and Kairi love each other, so this is not a fail."She didn't even know if whoever it is was freaking Jake out was listening, but what was the point in not trying?

"Okay Jake? I know that this is really freaking you out, that Kairi withdrawing is hard, but you have to keep hope, okay?"She starred at him, hoping to get him out of his funk. "Besides, if you freak out, you can't do anything. You can do anything you set your mind to."She poked his chest, determined to get him in the right mind-set. She needed to so this to herself as well, and realized she had needed this as well, but right now, she wasn't on the brink of take over by a completely depressed other-hlf.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces