Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

He smirks at her come back, eyes ablaze with the challenge presented to him. "Who said this is a permanent situation? As soon as I am able, I am going to find that b*tch who took Mugen from me and kill her, just like you want to find the ba$tard that beat you into the ground. But, the difference between us right now is that I know my limits despite my anger whereas your knowledge of yourself is being overridden by your rage," he growls, shoving her towards the bed. He must get his point across, he isn't going to risk losing his princess!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

Xaio laid her hand across his chest to lay atop his own and gazed as happily as she could be in return before kinda frowning abit. She could call in Logan but she wasn't sure what else he could do as the moment. Duke didn't even acknowledge wanting him to come in either but instead just curled up besides her as he breathing slowed. Sleep. It was a good excuse to leave him and carry on with chores but Xaio didn't mind spending another moment or two with him.

However, half an hour later when she came forth from her light slumber, she found the time to clean right and gently slid herself away from Duke. With a quick stretch, she went to gather the clothes and start laundry.

((Re-post))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

She barely stumbled as she was pushed back with her rage fueling her up like he said it was. She snarled at him and grabbed onto his shirt holding him close to her. Her knuckles turned white and they shook with how tight she was holding his shirt. She wasn't hanging off of him, just keeping the two of them in place. Fire filled her eyes more as she glared at him and tears stung her eyes again. "Like yours is any different!" she retorted back with the tears becoming more threatening then before. "You'd go after someone in your rage if they were hurting me and you could stop it! It isn't any different in this situation! I'm fine!" she said starting to shake all over as her anger grew worse and worse.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

He doesn't even flinch as she grabs onto his shirt, knowing that she had to let out her rage or she would regret the decision to leave. "You're right, I would go after them, even at the cost of my life. But, you're life is in danger because of you trying to run off. I won't lose another princess to a fight! Especially one that can be avoided!" he roars, glaring daggers at her. Sure, he might get hurt for his trouble, but as he said, he wasn't going to lose his princess, even at the cost of his own life!  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
Mina~Bade

~_~

Her previous had been somewhat rhetorical anyways. As soon as Kaen accepted the keys, she awaited for the familiar 'click' of an open lock before climbing into the passenger with Roku's approval. He didn't mind though she hadn't either. With a quick stretch to find comfort in the sit, she sighed. "Why is it so far away?" They wouldn't be able to attack their goody goodies all that easily.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

"Then why? Why won't you just let me go! Logan wants to keep me here because I could be hurt just like you want to! You can't protect me from everything," she said growing quieter towards the end before she sunk down onto the floor onto her knees with her head in her hands with tears starting to fall. "I didn't ask for this. I wanted to be a pilot. . . Not the leader of a multi-billion dollar organization," she cried, "I didn't want to end up like this. I didn't ask to be half of anything. . ." She shook lightly from the shuddering tears just wising she could fall away from this world.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

When asked why so far, he sighs softly. "The reason should be obvious, Mina. Yes, it is a slight bit more of a hassle to attack the Military X facility and the Guns n' Blades. But, the same goes for them. The building is surrounded by natural defensive walls out of the valley created from an earthquake fifteen years ago. The only way in is through one road, so it is easily defendable and servalance shall be a breeze as well," he explains, transferring onto the highway for swifter travel towards their destination.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

"I know I can't protect you from everything Princess, but I can at least do this for you," he states with a sigh, kneeling in front of her. "I know you didn't ask for this. Hell, I never asked for this $hit either. I was going to be the leader of my father's sword dojo, have a big family for the kids would never be lonely, and die old in a bed, bored to death. But, we have what we got Princess. I'd say we should make the best of it, don't you?" he asks, pulling her in close with a hiss of pain. For a second he forgot about the burns, but some of them tearing open reminds him once again of how useless he currently is to those important to him.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Sky laid her head gently against his chest with her tears soaking into his shirt as she cried into him. Her hands entangled into his shirt gently as she continued to cry realizing how much he was right and hatting them both for it. She also hatted realizing how alike they were, how much of a normal life they actually wanted now that they had a life that only people could dream of or draw out in comic books. "God, I hate you so much that I love you," she said quietly into him once her tears begun to dry up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

He staid perfectly still as she let out her emotions, her fears and frustrations through the tears soaking into his shirt and bandages. When she said she hated him so much that she loves him, he couldn't help but smirk in defiance. "Yeah, same here, Princess, same here," he sighs, soaking up her scent, wanting to kill the ba$tards that put her through this hell. Their own personal hell, only himself having gotten his revenge for the life thrust upon him.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

Sky let out a shuttered sigh as she just sat there with only a few remains of her tears on her face. She sat up enough to put her warm wet cheeks against his neck before she kissed his jaw lightly. "Thank you," she whispered quietly still sounding sad, but much better.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:02 am
User Image

He blushes lightly as she kisses him on the jaw, still keeping her close. "You're welcome, Princess," he states softly, wrapping his arms around her better to lift her off the ground. Sure, he was barely affected by the coolness of the tiles thanks to his naturally high body temperature, but he didn't want to risk her getting sick from it. So, when he feels the grasps is right, he gets to his feet, walking the couple of feet back to her bed to set her down. "Please, promise me you won't try anything for a bit," he whispers softly, staying close despite having set her down.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:11 am
User Image

"I'll try she said sitting down on the bed before she grabbed a blanket and wrapped herself up in it tightly. It was obvious she was getting better already, but it wasn't fast enough to where she was able to heal instantly again. She shivered lightly before she sat still again wishing mentally that she could just be okay again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

He sighs at the promise, nodding ascent. He was having difficulty himself not chasing after both the b*tch and the ba$tard that did so much to them, both physically and emotionally. So, he sits back, testing his skins limits once again, hissing in pain as a few blisters pop open. Damn it, he hates this!  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image

Sky laid down onto her side and curled up on her side and let out a large yawn. She pulled the blanket up to almost over her head and started falling back asleep. She was tired and wished for her pain to just end so she could sleep.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff