Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 pm
Blaze, The Demon Wolf of Fire

Blaze
"The truth is...loyalty isn't just sticking by others, but standing for and with them. Those who can't do this aren't even worthy of being an animal..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blaze already had a dislike of the crow and did what his friend did every second in his life, acted on instinct. He snapped at Kuro with his massive teeth and growled. "I'm going to murder you this time, crow." Blaze's hostility toward Kuro seemed to increase every time they met, no doubt this encounter would be like every other time...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki~The Blissful Storm~Sannin~Temp HokageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito smiled had been sat there all that time without saying a word as the crowd grew larger and fairly annoying to him he no liking for large crowds.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:07 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Vincent walked in to the office, his hair more unruly than ever, maybe he should have done something. "Blaze, quit playing around!" Vincent ordered as he turned to Akira and bowed. He'd just gotten out of the hospital, and before he could finish learning the jounin stage of his sensei's art, he'd need to see how Akira had reacted to his note, and if he'd get his task or not. He was still injured, but that last mission scarred his perfect record forever. He waited the hokage's reply to words he hadn't spoke yet before turning to see what Blaze's problem was, Kuro was here. Vincent took a defensive stance and backed away, wherever Kuro was, trouble and a berating always followed behind. Covering his head, Vincent looked at the crow. "K-Kuro?! What are you doing here?" He was prepared to be pecked repeatedly again.

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

[[After this, I'm gonna beat up Yuji!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:58 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira smirked. "Vincent, i have something for you." Akira said as he instructed Vincent to come to his side. "For what your looking for, you do know the general rule...right?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

Vincent nodded and approached the hokage, his eye showing the most expression since his other eye was covered and his mouth was hidden. "I got it, I'm all I've got, right?" Vincent asked as he waited. He was prepared to face the consequences, no matter what, if it was death then so be it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 pm
It was times like this that Kuro loved being able to fly, which is exactly what he did when Blaze snapped at him. "Ha! You missed!" the bird jeered in bird-talk as he hovered in the air outside the window, just outside of Blaze's reach. He began to do several flips in the hopes of annoying Blaze even more, just like old times. Just then, he spotted Vincente...

and so did Kageko. Well, truth be told, she heard him before seeing him seeing how her attention was focused on what Kuro and Blaze were doing, but she recognized the voice all the same. Unlike with Yumi, the girl knew Vincente more than enough to recognize him despite his mask and how much he'd aged. His eyes were the same, that was what gave it away. Upon seeing her best friend, the girl grew elated and surprised, "Vincente?! Is that you?!". Her eyes darted over his figure, trying to find further evidence that it was her friend while also making sure that he was alright despite having been a patient at the hospital. "You're not hurt anywhere, are you? I heard you were in the hospital just a moment ago," the girl asked the question that had been bothering her for quite a while before even making sure that the person she was talking to was Vincente.

Kuro, meanwhile, had strangely disappeared from Blaze's sight, having flown to who knows where for the moment. However, his presence wasn't to be missed for long, seeing how as soon as Kageko had finished her question, the raven came swooping through the door (he had re-entered the building from another window), gave Vincente two sharp pecks as he passed by without landing, and then quickly veered to land on Kageko's shoulder, the usual mischievous gleam in his eyes.

(OOC: Kune, in case you missed it, Kageko answered that she would rather do a mission than fight someone she knows for her jounin exam.)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

Vincent turned to Kage and smiled, despite being masked. "Yup, it's me, the only injury I have is the fact I nearly got my head cut off, that almost killed me, but it did cut my eyes pretty good." He pointed to the bandaged side of his face and then smirked. "You were worried about me? You haven't forgotten have you?" Vincent raised his arm and clenched his fist. "With muscles like these, there's no way I can just up and die!" He boasted. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain that almost maybe him tripped. "What the heck?! Will you cut that out!" He said angrily, why aws he a living target for Kage and Kuro, he barely got a break from it! He then laughed lightly and took a step closer to Kage, his swords clearly around his waist with the three headbands he had. "Don't tell me you were so worried you fell in love with me!" He joked.

Blaze
"The truth is...loyalty isn't just sticking by others, but standing for and with them. Those who can't do this aren't even worthy of being an animal..."

Blaze growled once more and was practically wanting to jump out the window to bite that bird. "I did not 'miss', you dodged!" Blaze watched as Kuro left and returned to attack Vincent. He looked toward Kage, a killing aura erupted from him, he was going to kill the crow, even if he had to tackle the girl to do it! Bracing his body, Blaze prepared to charge it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Kageko immediately gave Vincente the "If-we-weren't-in-the-hokage's-office-you'd-be-dead" look immediately after hearing his account of what had happened. Of course, she had looked worried when he had described his injuries, but all that had vanished after hearing him boast about it and then teasing her about it. Of course, the girl's willingness to hurt her friend could be seen as a sign of relief in a way, at least it meant that she was sure her friend had recovered healthily, and it was. It was just that Vincente, as usual, was inflating his head to gigantic proportions so Kageko, as usual, had to punch it back (or at least threaten to punch it back) to a normal size.

"No," Kageko replied to her friend's jest at the end of his reply, her face still holding the same look but now with the addition of what would have been a sweet smile if it wasn't for the message that the eyes were delivering, she was cracking her knuckles while she was at it as well, "Who would ever fall in love with a bloated idiot like you that'll probably be found in a very messy situation not too long from now?". Rest assured, despite the harsh words, Kageko really did feel relieved that her friend was alright... kind of.

Kuro, meanwhile, had focused his attention on Blaze, who looked ready to leap. "Caw...," the raven warned, which meant, "You wouldn't dare...." This was the hokage's office, not some place outside that had room for a giant wolf to be leaping around, chasing a raven. Kuro had thought that Blaze was, at least, smart enough to know that much. Although, it looked like he might be wrong. Apparently, Blaze lacked nearly as much foresight as Vincente.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira should Vincent what he needed to know. "One second." He said as he placed the scroll back into his jacket and bit his tumb placing it on the table summoning Niomi. 'Niomi can you grabbed the forbidden scroll.' He comunicated as she knew where it was. To Vincent it would just look like she appeared and disappeared. She vanished and then disappeared in a gale of wind and later reappeared in a gale of wind on Akira's desk within a few minutes. Akira took the scroll and open it. He then took out a another scroll as he wrote down what was needed for Vincent and held it up for him. "There you go." He said as he rolled the scroll back up and handed back to Niomi as she repeated the process again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Kagetsukiko
"Mission," the girl answered the hokage automatically, not exactly fond of fighting a friend, on the method that she wished to use to become a jounin. Just then, Blaze came into the office and, as was his habit, began to ask Kageko for food. "Really?" the girl asked with a playful smile, "Just like Vincente, eh?" as she reached into a pouch and pulled out some dried meat. She handed some of the meat to the wolf, not having to kneel at all thanks to the loyal companion's large size.

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Well, Kageko, since you are back in the village for the time being, I shall be your opponent and the B-rank mission;Ninja Demon. You and i would battle ina submission match at a location of my choice. You can pick the date and time. The root of this mission is for you to develope your Shinobi Demon nickname based on your skills and abilities. In the end, you determine your name. I was known as The Shadow Cat of the Hidden Leaf due to my skills in Submission as a Nara, Cat like reflexs and ability to adapt quickly in battle." Akira paused to see her reaction.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:24 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

Vincent nodded at Akira, this would be a great challenge for him, he was ready for it. "Well you would, but you're too different." Vincent said as he crossed his arms behind his head. "When I saved us at the academy you were supposed to say 'Oh, my hero!' or something like that." Vincent continued listing various differences between a damsel in distress...and Kage. "You're so use to me you didn't even notice you were falling for me, Kaget!" Vincent was unaffected by Kage trying to stomp out his ego. "Oh, the worst kind of story, the childhood friends, it's so sad!" Vincent pretended to weep while continuing his joke, he was trying not to goad Kage in to giving him a serious beating, but he couldn't help it.

Blaze

Blaze had some kind of smile on his face, who knew what it meant...He tapped out something on the floor to warn Kage of the impending danger, he should have probably done this when he was asking for food. "There won't be enough of you to make bird feed when I'm through!" Blaze said as he took a few steps back to get an optimal range for a leap. He then turned to Vincent, who'd tried calming him down. "You owe me for this..." Blaze continued to growl silently as he left the office, maybe he was a bit large to attack Kuro.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm
(OOC: I didn't list the exact date and time in the post because this is an rp and so there's no set time sweatdrop . In real life time, though, maybe some time next week Saturday? Yes, I know it's quite a while from now, but I have something this Saturday and I think it's best if I have a full weekend to try and get through as much of the fight as possible seeing how I'll probably only be able to post once a day on the weekdays sweatdrop .)

Kageko was momentarily distracted from her verbal battle with Vincente by the Hokage's voice and the news it brought with it. "A-a fight ag-against the hokage?" the girl asked before noticing that she was stuttering. She paused to take several deep breaths to calm herself and then answered in more controlled voice, "I mean, it's an honor to be fighting someone like the hokage. As for when I would like to fight, perhaps...," and Kageko went on to list the date and time she wanted. She spoke every word truthfully. She really was honored that the hokage was willing to take off his time to fight her. She was simply afraid that she wouldn't be able to live up to expectations, she doubted that she would be able to amount to much in such a fight.

{Kami?} the girl asked the angel within her, feeling a weird sensation from the goha.
As usual, the angel remained quiet, forcing Kageko to assume that it was nothing. In reality, though, Kaminari was beginning the process of deciding on her role in the upcoming fight. As just a chuunin, a C-rank, her host had no chance of beating the hokage if that was what the mission was about. Hopefully, though, it wasn't. She would have to subtly ask the girl about it when they were alone.

Kageko then fell into a very short reverie of any last minute training she would want to do, very short because she soon heard Vincente's voice. "Excuse me?" the girl asked, a vein popping in her head as her attitude quickly shifted, "First of all, if I remember correctly, I was the one who saved both of us from the explosion by pushing you underneath the desk. Not to mention, weren't you the one who was kidnapped just like a 'damsel in distress'? Secondly, you were...," and the kunoichi continued on, making counterarguments to all of Vincente's arguments and even pointing out the times when he had seemed more like a damsel in distress than she did whenever she could. As for the jokes about falling for him, Kageko refused to reply to them, knowing that answering would simply add fuel to the fire. Talking about adding fuel to the fire, that was exactly Vincente's reply did, simply make Kageko want to hurt him more. Now, the base of her threats wasn't relief, it was sheer annoyance. Friendly annoyance, yes, but annoyance nonetheless. At least she wouldn't try to kill Vincente....

Kuro, meanwhile, stared at Blaze watchfully as he tapped out a message in morse code, a message that was lost in Kageko's rant against what her friend had said. As such, there was no reaction from Kuro's human to Blaze's threat to leap. Kuro then watched as Blaze promptly left the office on Vincente's orders. the raven thought, giving out a compliment for once. Of course, no one heard him so no one knew which suited him perfectly fine.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm
[[We can do it doing the weekdays, that would be fine. I can online get online now while babysitting. Until i can buy a new charger for my computer. So we both would be on the slow path.]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"You have nothing to worry about, you have been trained by the best in the most historically ruthless organization in the Ninja world." He said trying to build up some self confindence for Kageko.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:14 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

"Oh, is that so? Who broke the desk with just pure strength and awesomeness, your hero, Vincent Valtieri!" Vincent felt as if he were standing on golden letters that spelled out hero. Vincent just laughed off all her counters toward what he'd said. "Being the strongest ninja in the world, I expected you to be able to see that! Where's that intuition of yours, I let myself be kidnapped!" That was a huge lie, when he was an academy student, he just wasn't ready for a real fight. "And like I said before, with muscles like these, what doubts can you possibly have?" Vincent's ever growing ego was going to make his head explode one day...

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games