Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 pm
In the main forum, someone posted a scan of their doodling they did in class. It reminded me of the doodle I had done the other day on my own paper that I was taking notes on.

For lunch, I had gotten a Dr. Pepper to drink. Because of Iron Man 2 being in theaters right now, it had Iron Man on it. ((Sidenote: I'm a bit displeased with the image of Iron Man they have on there. They have the window part on his armor's chest [which you can see the electromagnet through] in the shape of a triangle. It's not supposed to be a triangle! It's a circle! To match the circle shape of his electromagnet! stressed )) Anyway, I started getting a bit bored in class, and decided to doodle Iron Man on my paper. After finishing it, I remembered that I had a red pen and a yellow highlighter in my backpack. Guess what I ended up doing? I colored it! xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:04 pm
Meh... xp I hate that this always seems to happen.

My parents often tell me that they wish I spent more time with them, and what not.

But whenever I want to show them something (i.e. pictures I've taken), they're always busy doing other stuff. whee So they're always like "Do you show us it later?". Sometimes I'm alright with doing this. Other times I get annoyed... especially if it's the second time they've done a "rain check" to it.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:05 pm
I think this is the most gold I've ever had in my Gaian life. whee I know I'm going to get used to having such a large amount and when I do decide to buy some of the stuff from my wishlist, I'm going to feel so poor... even if I have 50,000 or so gold. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:06 pm
I should probably go through my wishlist again and see if I truly want all of the items on there or not. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:09 pm
*goes on TekTek*

La di da...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 pm
Just got rid of a few things from my wishlist. 3nodding

And I'm now going to head off to watch a movie. So later.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:31 pm
Good evening!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:34 pm
Going to go see Iron Man 2 tonight. Right now just waiting until it's time for me to head off to head to the theater. Probably will be around for another half hour or so.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:36 pm
Aaaah... whee gonk ... my knees! They burn!

xd I got some sun yesterday from sitting outside reading, watching my parents work on the new stairs for my Grandparents' place. And my knees got some sun... and they're hurting right now. It's hard trying to kneel or bend them, because it hurts. whee Sometimes I feel like someone in a cast when I try to do stuff without bending my knees. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:41 pm
I was thinking about my ancestor Thomas John Watson again. As I mentioned in the past, he was believed to be born sometime in the 1700s. I got to thinking about what major historical events would be occurring at the time that my ancestor would've experienced or lived through. Then I realized that he would've been alive during the Golden Age of Piracy (1650s to the 1720s). And with being in the British Navy, and a Captain none the less, it would've been possible that my ancestor either was involved in capturing pirates... or even attacked by pirates.

I just thought that was interesting to think about. Especially when I'm a fan of that historical period. I've been a fan of pirates and fascinated with them, long before POTC came about.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:49 pm
Just ran across something that talks about an Admiral Watson. Not sure if it's the supposed Admiral Watson that is believed to be the father of my ancestor Thomas John. Everything matches up time wise.

Admiral Watson... owned a ship named Barfleur... who was in chief command of the English fleet in the West Indies... possibly connected with the East India Company...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:51 pm
*continues looking*

Oh look... it's that Sir John Watson Gordon guy I keep running across that some people believe Dr. Watson from the Sherlock Holmes series was loosely based on...

xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:53 pm
Hmm... *continues looking* Ah... I think I figured out the peerage section... Let's see if I can find the name Watson and see what info it tells. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 pm
Okay, found the Watson section.

*starts reading*

This is so weird to read. Probably because it reminds me of Austen's Persuasion, because it starts out with Sir Walter Elliot looking at a book that tells the peerage of his family and what not.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:57 pm
Intriguing... I don't think this is the Watson line I'm looking for. *sighs* Still interesting to look at though. Wish there was more things like this available online for me to look at. And didn't require some subscription or creating an account or paying money to do so either.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games