Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:34 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
dragoon80
(( i was pretty sure daichi disappeared somewhere, and Jet went with him apparently lol))

((lol? xD))

((I'm just gonna have him appear in a big fire tornado somewhere in the north pole. lol how's that for an entrance.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:56 pm
Teiji laughed aloud. "Though it's always a good idea to keep them on their toes, it's been a long day," Teiji said. "They should have the opportunity to relax. Personally, I'd rather see a bit more of the city."  

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm
Yuzuki chuckled a little. "Okay, they can relax for a bit," she smiled at Teiji. "I'll be happy to be your tour guide." She said and her house came into view. She stepped onto the water and walked over to her house. That never gets old. She thought as she opened the door and motioned for Teiji to come.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:32 pm
Teiji was at-first tempted to use the same route, but walked along the ice instead. Might as well keep my bending a secret for now, he thought as he made it to the door and stepped inside. "Where should I set these?" Teiji asked, taking the packs off his shoulder.  

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 pm
Yuzuki looked back at Teiji. "Oh, um, just set them anywhere. It really doesn't matter," she said and smiled at him. "Your guys' rooms are upstairs. One is beside mine, one is at the end of the hall and the other is to your right at the top of the stairs."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 am
Teiji nodded and quickly headed upstairs, setting the packs in the room next to Yuzuki's. "Alright," He said, descending the stairs. "The other guys will bring their own packs later." He then walked to the doorway and looked toward the sun, noticing it was coming close to setting. "Speaking of which, they should have dinner ready in about an hour."  

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 am
Jet was running through the to get the docks. " I'm gonna find a way to take down the fire, maybe i can find out some secrets in his palace." he said as he boarded a boat heading towards the fire Nation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:19 pm
Toren returned home to the Northern Water Tribe. "Ah man it was great to get out of the Earth Kingdom but man am I glad to be home. How are you feeling Akiza", he asked his Sun Warrior fried.

Maharaja of Sex

Queen Lady of the World

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Akiza walked calmly to his side as she replied. "I'm fine Toren, I hope your people won't be opposed to a fire bender being here." Akiza let out a small breath of fire to keep warm.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:31 pm
"Nope, even if they were the fact that you're a Sun Warrior and not of the Fire Nation then you'll be fine. Don't worry about it, your clothes reveal you lack of Fire Nation descent." Toren walked while signaling Akiza to follow him.

Maharaja of Sex

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:20 am
Blade started walking around just looking around.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 pm
Yuzuki was in the kitchen and heard Teiji, she poked her head out to the doorway where Teiji was and had a spoon hanging out of her mouth. "Aw, I was going to make you guys some tentacle soup," she said after she took the spoon out of her mouth. She went back to making the soup, she waterbended the liquid into her mouth. "It needs more time for the flavors to come out." She said to herself and set the spoon down.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 pm
"We could have both," Teiji suggested. "I'm sure the guys are probably hungry enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:16 pm
Melanie Chang

User Image
Melanie controled the ship with the little bending she had pulling it up into the Northern water tribe. Korra Yipped happily as she pulled the ship up to shore. "We're free!" Mel yelled in excitement. Korra ran around her feet sharing in Mel's excitement. "We need to find a master Korra." Korra looked up at her with her Gold eyes cocking her head to one side. "Oh i know." Mel said fustrated "Who would want to take me." she started to walk "But i'm persistant. I'll work hard. and..." she taped the duel swords at her waist. "It's not like i'm completely defenceless." Dad just can't do anything about it this time.

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:37 pm
Kor huffed in annoyance as she got off the boat. You'd think that having a boat full of waterbenders would be smooth sailing, but nooo. Someone decided to stick a bunch of icebergs in the way. "Ugh," she mumbled. "It's as cold as the South Pole. I thought it'd be warmer here . . ."  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff