Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:06 pm
He nods. "Good... so far so good... I would of thought that this whole... pregancy would be a bit of a hassling expereince, but so far it seems uneventful." He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Luna laughs"Well its still the beginning my love"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 am
He nods. "Alright... Well... still's been all good so far..." He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:07 pm
She giggles then kisses him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:27 pm
He chuckles a bit himself, kissing a bit, but then suddenly the pixie darts. in. "Hey, I---... Oh, all lovey dovey aren't yu two when I'm not around, eh?... Well, anyway... I sent the word out and a few of my freinds, family, and a few of their freinds and family, and such, are coming... I think there's a total of about 147 pixies coming... Well, knowing a few of them... they'd likely bring their twin... so... that'd be 150 pixies coming over... well, maybe only a smaller pecent of that, seeing as not a lot of people acturally like me, find me annoying, somehow... anyway, a couple of them are here now, I think five... no, wait, six... well, six, if your counting me as one of them... so... five other pixies... Oh, right... and a demon's going to stop by. Me and the pixies are going to mess around outside, mk? See ya." He says before zipping out of the room. Massasooni raises an eyebrow, looking to where the pixie had been, before looking to Luna to ask "... Why is he gathering pixies and a demon here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:15 pm
Luna smiles at him"Well I told him he can invite his family if they don't misbehave and don't upset me..as for the demons I don't know"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:36 pm
Massasooni raises an eyebrow. "Well, it appears the pixie's looking to exploit your... good-natured generosity. Just hope this demon person, or people, just pop in to say 'hey' and leave, because honestly... a huge percent of demons he knows aren't the kind that don't misbehave... and pixies... eh... a lot of them are just like tiny kid-like people with little wings... let's just hope they don't try and take over the house, pretty much."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm
She smiles and looks at him"Love Shadow will mostlikely eat a lot of the pixies because they wont listen to staying away from the doll...as for the demon if it doesn't leave I will make it leave"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 pm
He nods. "Well, yeah, but... they'd probably all try and team up on it... like a bear against a swarm of bees... and no, I'll take care of the demon if the demon isn't going to leave... wouldn't want you to... I don't know, throw the baby out of whack or whatever may happen." He says with a shrug. He then glances over his shoulder to see the pixies zip back and forth the window, playing outside. "... but if all else fails, well then... we'll catch the pixies in jars and you'll have living pixies for spells and such."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm
Luna smiles and hugs him"ALright..let go see this demon"SHe rubs her belly.She wanted to get this over with then go lay down.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:21 pm
Massasooni nods a bit. "Alright, bu--" The pixie zips in as someone knocks on the door. "He's here!... Comon, let em in." Massasooni sighs before walking with Luna, the pixie leading the way, to the door. He reaches out and opens the door to see on the other side a man stood with arms crossed. The man shrugs his shoulders as Massasooni looks at him. "... You remember me?..." He asks with a small smile. Massasooni pushes closed the door, but the man extends his arm to stop it. "Aw, come on... at least introduce me." He says as he gentailly pushed open the door again with a small smile. Massasooni sighs before moving his hand to point to the man. "... This man's an old freind of mine, Drago..." He says to Luna before looking to Drago. He bows. "Hello, and what's the lady's name?" Drago asks, points a bit to Luna. Massasooni crosses his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm
Luna looks at the man with a raise brow"My name is Luna"She looks him"If your force your way into our home again Drago.You will regret it"She wasn't happy. She looks at Massasooni"You can talk to the fool if you want my love.I am going to bed"She turns and her long red hair flows in the air around her as she turns.She walks to their room.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:00 pm
The man watches Luna leave with a smile and then looks to Massasooni, who had his eyes squinted at him for him watching her leave, but he doesn't notice. He nods. "Wow, she's a good-looker... nice a** on her too." Massasooni pushes the man outside the door so hard the man fell on his back. "Wh--, what? What I say?" "She's the mother of my, soon to be, child..." "... I complemented her appearance... and her a**." Massasooni slams the door on him and locks the door. "Oh, come on... I came because I was invited." "... You're welcome to stay as long as you want... just not inside." He says before walking away from the door and into the bedroom. He shrugs his shoulders. "Sorry about him, he's... well... he was an old freind of mine that... he just never much grew up since his teenage days... and well, you're lucky he didn't try and hump your leg as you left..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:12 pm
Luna was laying on the bed.She looks at him"Had he done I would have made him a woman"She had an evil smirk then she yawns and closes her eyes"I am going to sleep a while"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:35 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes. "Knowing him, that probably wouldn't stop him much... he'd probably just... grow it back threw some magic chant, and then just... continue or something..." He says with a chuckle before nodding. "Alright, then... I'll just make sure these pixies don't zip in and bother you... and..." He walks to the windows and locks them and draws the blinds. "... make sure that he don't come in here and hump your leg or anything." He says as he walks to the door and nods to her. "Night." He says before walking out of the room and flicking off the light as he closes the door.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games