Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:38 pm
Vincent sighed and shook his head when Aeris pulled Caly from him and put herself inbetween them. "Every time you two say that i have to laugh." He smirked as he folded his arms over his chest. "Both of you have only known me with my mask on... that isnt the true me. That isnt how i normally act... " Vincent explained as he took a few steps back, towards the tree he had been sleeping in.

"Ask Cy how demons act. He'll tell you anything that my behavior before wasnt the true me... this is." Vincent said before he back-flipped into the tree and onto a branch. He disappeared into the leaves and turned his back to the girls.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:06 pm
She still kept her eyes on him, never lowering her gaze and was shocked beyond belief when he leaned in and kissed her. IT was so sudden that she had barely time to think of it, but his lips were soft...softer than she could have imagined. Too bad Aeris decided to break it up and then CAly found herself away from the demon.

She was a little disappointed, but hid that away inside her so the elf couldn't see her true feelings. But as it was, she glared right back at Aeris. Caly remained where she stood, Poison still in her arms, a definat look in her eyes. "I do not take orders from anyone, I did not like that when I lived with the elves, and I will not do so now that I am free of them." she said stubbornly.

When she looked to Vincent again, he was going out of sight, but not before she caught what he said. "Why would you want me to ask Cy, when I can ask you?" she replied, skirting around Aeris and then walking to stand beneath the tree, looking up into its branches. If she hadn't been able to see him, she could have easily touched the tree and sent out her awareness to find him, but he was easy enough to spot, with her elven eyesight and his blue hair.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:16 pm
"I only said that because your guardian doesnt want you near me." Vincent said gently as he looked down at Caly through the branches in the tree. "But if you want to know... then ask Caly." Vincent said with a devilish smile. He admired her curiosity and her boldness in dealing with him up front rather then running and hiding from him like so many others.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:44 pm
"Cy didn't want me near you either, but as you ca see," she gave a small mocking curtsey and looked up at him again, "I am not much of a listener when I don't want to be." she said. She looked a little thoughtful and then slowly asked, "If the mask was to bind you to be...eh...nicer, than the mask suppresses how you are...but if you take the mask off, you are disrrupting the balance of the spells...Vincent, what happens if you keep the spells unblanced for too long? Wouldn't that harm you mentally?"

Selsia blinked adn then nodded slowly, "Yes, and I do not wish for anyone to get hurt, most of all Caly. Besides, I also do not want to see Vincent forsworn. Once someone has gained the love and tust of someone...betrayal is not something you wish to do to her. It's relly not a pretty sight. Particularly for Caly. Her powers are so intertwined with ehr emotions, that, That is sometimes why things get out of control. For her, being an empath is dangerous....especially once she gains the rest of her powers that still lie dormant." she said, looking away from teh vampire for a moment.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:00 am
"I dont know... we'll find out wont we?" Vincent said gently as he took the mask from his belt and looked at it. "I want to be free from it, thats why i wanted that book you had, but it seems the spells inside need to be done by two people, mainly yourself and Aeris.... or so she informed me." Vincent said gently.

"You dont like others giving you orders right Caly?" Vincent questioned. "Well what if you didnt have a choice, what if you where forced to obey those orders and do what you didnt want to do. I dont want it anymore... and if that means hurting myself in the process.. then so be it. Anythings better than having to do what you dont wish to do." Vincent said as he let the mask fall to the ground and tumble to a stop at Caly's feet.

"True... that wouldnt be a good thing. I dont know much about elves, but i have known a few beings whose emotions are tied to their powers and its nothing pretty when those get out of control." Cy said gently, his mental eye was on Caly, Aeris and Vincent who were outside.

"Caly and Vince are talking right now, though he seems to be fine at the moment. Aeris is there as well.... would you like to join them or are you content sitting here?" Cy said, clearly he wanted to stay where he was and not get involved unless he absolutely had to.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:50 am
"And what if we perform the spell Vincent? What if we're able to release you from the grip of the mask? What happens then? I don't wwant to lose you to the dark side of yourself...not completely. I would understand that things would be different...but..." she tone softened, her eyes briefly lowering for a moment, "But Vincent, up until recently, I Didn't have the choice. I ran away...but I knew that sooner or later I would have been back...as it was, I almost became a bargaining chip for the King. Most of my life has not been my own..." she went quiet for a moment and then saw the mask drop.

She didn't know why, but a few tears escaped her eyes as she bent to pick up the mask in her hands. She stared at it for what seemed like a long time and then turned back up to Vincent, "Then you will go through this spell? I'm sure that Selsia would help if we need it, her being all elf and known in ways of magic." then she added mentally, I will do anything to help you Vincent, I hope that you will always remember that.

The elf tilted her head to the side, a little aware of what was going o herself and then shook her head. "No, I am fine. There isn't something that needs my attention; the demon hasn't attacked or anything yet, so I'm not worried at the moment...unless you wanted to join them?"  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:16 am
Aeris closed her eyes briefly, reopening them to reveal that they had gone into a feline state. "Fine... If that's the way you would like it. I will not interfere." She turned away, calling out to Vincent as she walked to the other side of the garden. "A guardian can only guard when they are allowed to. And seeing as I'm not needed, nor useful at the moment, I will go back to meditating."

The full elf walked away, trying to maintain her composure. Everything was spinning around in her head too fast. Was she actually jealous of her mistress? Could that even be possible? The woman sat down in the grass in a huff, pulling out the crystals contained in her side bag. She began to play with the crystals, throwing bits of her magic at them, lighting them up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:19 pm
Vincent waited until Aeris left in a huff before speaking. "If you did..." Vincent said gently, "I would be forever in debt to you both.." he said truthfully. "From there i would love to venture the city at night. Once again indulging in the pleasures i used to. As well as meet new and interesting people. But in the end i would always end up back here. This places calls to me... why i have yet to figure out." Vincent said gently. "Oh and id get my dolls back under control."
_

"No like you i dont see a point to joining the others just yet. However..." Cy leaned forward and looked to Selsia. ".. i do have to ask whats your hesitation with meeting the demon?" Cy inquired.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:46 pm
She watched Aeris as she left, not sure what to say to that one. She could take care of herself for this one. She nodded at his words, not sure exactly what there was she could say to him for this one. She knew that there were a few things, but it would just be repeating what she had already said.

"But how do you propose you get your dolls back under your control? We're not even sure how they will be captured." she said quietlky, moving til she sat beneatht the tree, Poison being set next to her.

She met his gaze once again adn this time she couldn't back down; after all it was just the two of them. "Because I know some things about the demon, that he has yet to remember. Frankly I'd like to keep it that way, but if he continues down the path he is on right now, I'm certain that a very bloody fight will ensure between him adn I..." she glanced away towards where the window hid behind the curtains, "I'm sure that will also have its own problems...with Caly..." she added softly, yet in complete honesty.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:00 pm
"Interesting...." Cy quirked an eyebrow. "And here i just thought you didnt like demons. It sounds like you have some info on the jewel haired boy that he doesnt know about." Cy smirked for a moment before rising. He stretched and headed to the window, he opened up the curtains letting the sunlight in and gazed out the window. "Well, right now his intentions just seem to be set on him removing his bind from that mask. That im okay with, but if he does get out of control then i may be there with you. However it all depends on what hes doing at the time... there are certain things i cant condemn him for." Cy said softly.

"You leave that to me... but dont worry i will, just not when im constrained like this..." Vincent said gently.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:25 pm
"It's not that I don't like demons persay...he was just out of control to where the ones who attempted to bind him to the mask weren't powerful enough...and I.." she went quiet for amoment, closing her eyes, "And I finished it off. It is mainly my magic that runs through the spells in his mask...." she paused again and then added quietly, "If he has changed since that time, then I won't have much of a problem helping to release him from the bindings....but if not, then I will sooner see him dead, than without the mask." her eyes were open now, and there was a harsh glint in them. She would do anything adn everything to keep the demon from harming anyone...most of all those that were precious to her.

Caly sighed a little bit and then replied, "I know Vincent, but wouldn't you wish the help now that you could get it?" please let me...us...help you. You don't have to do it alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:46 pm
Aeris continued to throw her magic at the crystals, the light going from a pale yellow to a deep shade of crimson with her anger. She was supposed to guard Caly, make sure no harm came to her, but how could she do that, when her mistress willing placed herself into situations that could get dangerous? The elf allowed that thought to wander through her mind briefly as she shot a dark purple stream of magic through one of the crystals. It was a bit of shadow magic that had crept up as she became more and more frustrated and angry. Her clerical teachers had taught her such things, but only as a precaution if something was too much for nature magic to defeat.

That burst of magic nearly shattered the crystal, causing Aeris to briefly stop to calm herself. After a second or two, she restarted throwing the magic, it's color now back to a light yellow. "What use am I to Caly now? I might as well go..."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:47 pm
Vincent didnt answer Caly's question instead he went silent for a moment before he spoke. "You should go talk to your lady in waiting... shes not to happy at the moment...and something dark is brewing within her." Vincent said casually before going silent. He wouldnt say anything else until Caly checked up on Aeris.

"Oh?" Cy raised and eyebrow and smirked. "So thats why you dont want to meet the boy. Well... well, if you want to see if he's changed than the only way you'll know is if you talk to him. Isnt that right?" Cy said gently and with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:43 pm
Caly glanced up at him again adn then slightly sighed. She knew that she really should check on Aeris. Leaving Poison where it was, she rose silently to her feet and then walked to find the full elf. It wasn't hard, not with all the help she couldhave from the plants. And when she found her lady-in-waiting, she noticed that she was playing with some stones. "Aeris," she started softly, "I'm sorry about earlier. I'm sorry that i'm diofficult as a charge for you...but I have been without a Guardian for so long, that I don't see the need of one when I have been on my own for as long as I have. I have learned to take care of myself." she paused there and then added, "And if that spell Vincent said you found if going to be of any use, then I will need your help as well..."

She nodded, "I probably should...but I thought to let Caly have some time with him first, especially since he is behaving himself..." she started, her head tilted to the side once again as if listening to something. She blinked green eyes at Cy and then added, "From what I can determine now he has changed....but I will not be certain til I have had some time to talk to him myself, which I should do something soon."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:15 pm
Cy nodded and closed his eyes for a moment. "He's not busy right now.... i think im going to go check on him and the girls. You're welcome to join me if you want." Cy said gently as he made his way towards the bedroom door.

Cy offered his hand to Selsia and waited for her to take it. Helping her up he exited the bedroom and walked down the hall. Once he was downstairs he did a mental check, Aeris and Caly where in the garden while Vincent was out front.

Cy looked between the two directions before deciding to check on the girls first. He headed out into the garden and watched the two for a bit.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games