Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:26 am

It had been a long time since Catherine Turner had stepped foot in France but Owl business had brought her back. Of course the little blond haired girl from back then had since been reborn into the infamous Fallen Phoenix leader, Raven.
“Be safe Owen. I trust you wont get into any trouble” Sightseeing was not something Raven would want to do here, she despised this country, too many painful memories were buried here and now she was back they had began to rekindle deep in her mind.
“The rest of us should make our way to the location Aaliyah has secured for us” It had been far too long since Raven had seen Aaliyah and she was looking forward to being reunited.

Nat yawned sleepily and stared around with a bored expression. He watched as Owen messed around with his phone before taking leave to go sightseeing. The younger Owl would have gone with him, but really didn’t feel up to walking to much at that moment.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:41 am

Demios smiled as he noticed a small store he wondered if he could find something interesting. Shortly after getting inside he began to browse their goods. The store had tons of little trinkets and souvenirs, but nothing really jumped out at him. He then found something and smiled he quickly grabbed it and rushed to pay for it. He couldn't wait to show Armand. He made sure to get the gift wrapped and then put it in his pocket. He then quickly went back to the hotel to wait for Armand.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 am

((Anya and Owen))

Anya had been waiting on the observation deck of the Eiffel Tower for about five minutes now. Leaning an elbow on the railing, she looked out over the city of Paris. Anya looked at the time on her cell phone. It was just about three minutes to nine o'clock. She was early so she would be waiting for a little bit. Hopefully, she could make her conversation with Owen as short as possible. And hopefully, nothing would go wrong. Thankfully, there wasn't that many people near her.

"It's rare to see you show up early, Anya."

Anya blinked and looked around for the source of Owen's voice. Her eyes found a small bird perched on the railing not too far away from her. Shaking her head a little, Anya turned her gaze to look back out at the cityscape. "You're early. As usual..." she replied as the bird shifted into the familiar figure of Owen, who stood a couple of feet away from Anya and leaned back against the railing, facing the opposite direction that Anya was.

Owen simply chuckled and shook his head. "So. What's going on in your life? Haven't seen you in a while." he said, changing the subject abruptly.

"Just been running around like a servant for His Highness Thomas and Little Lucien."

"Heh. Sounds like not much has changed since I left the UNS." Owen remarked with another amused chuckle. He paused to see if Anya wanted to say anything. When he didn't get any answer from Anya, Owen decided he might as well get down to business with what he wanted to discuss with his friend. "You know... I'm sorry... About what happened... It wasn't your fault..." he said gently, not looking over at Anya as he could pretty much tell what her reaction to that statement would be.

"Not my fault? How many times have I heard that excuse!?" Anya retorted with an exasperated sigh and another shake of her head. "Don't give me that crap, Owen."

((Just wanted to put up a little bit of their conversation before I left for work. I'll put up Sydney's reply now too. Waiting on Lucien in case he wants to run into Kate.))

===

((Heralds: Sydney --> Talking with L for the moment))

"Alright... Just try not to get into trouble. I don't really want to drag you to Paris..." Syd replied calmly with a hint of a sigh in her tone. She continued to watch L and Roulin just in case their encounter turned sour or anything.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm

((Fallen Phoenix))

The Shield Owl nodded at Owen with a small smile when the older Owl looked back toward him before going wherever. Benkei frowned at Nova and was about to say something when Raven bid farewell to Owen going sightseeing and then stated they were to go to some place that Aaliyah had set up for them. Aaliyah? That was funny. He was just thinking about how they hadn't seen her for a while, and saw that Flo looked like he had just rolled out o bed. Benkei simply nodded and would follow Raven when the Fallen Phoenix leader led the way. Benkei didn't know where the place Aaliyah had observed was, and it wasn't as if he could ask for directions very well. His first language was Japanese. His second was English, and it wasn't perfect. His third was not French, so his mastery of French would be equivalent to a speck of dust or less.

---------------------

((UNS - Will and Armand))

The wait for the elevator didn't take too long, and Will soon reached the observation deck. However, due to the delay in catching the next elevator ride, Will could not catch the whole conversation. When he reached the observation deck, he moved along with the tourists that were moving around in wonder and trying to take shots. He picked up Anya's voice with his ears and used that to help him locate her. He saw her. Unfortunately, there weren't too many people in that area, so he couldn't move too close. She seemed to be talking to a blonde haired man. Will's attention was diverted for a moment when a girl tapped him on the shoulder, said something, and pointed to a camera in her hands. She happened to ask in Japanese and broken English, but he understood her words though he did not show it. The camera was itself proof enough. He nodded and smiled as he took the camera and waited for them to get into position and took the picture. For some odd reason, the Satan Owl kept getting asked by people to take pictures for them. Maybe he just looked too normal and friendly right now.

"Merci." Armand smiled as he accepted little bag of goodies from the restaurant employee. "Passe une bonne soirée" He nodded and left the quaint restaurant to walk back to the hotel that he and Demios were staying at. He had no idea that the Fallen Phoenix would be boarding there as well. The red haired scientist soon arrived at the hotel with a smile on his face as usual. However, in France, smiles were usually more subtle and held different meanings and were not wide grins. Armand didn't really care about that, but it came into play when it came to manners and speaking with the others in the country. Armand looked around for Demios and wondered if the Owl had gone up to their room. He saw the mage soon though and greeted him with a smile. "Hi, Demi. What have you been up to?" he asked cheerfully. There was quite a big to explore in Paris, but Armand doubted he would have time to show Demios everything. In addition, he wasn't necessarily familiar with everything because he hadn't been to France recently.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Demios smiled as he saw Armand in the time they'd traveled together he had began to see him as an older brother again. "Army there you are" He said. He smiled at him "I got bored so I went shopping" He said. He then reached into his bag and pulled out two bracelets "their friendship bracelets" He said cheerfully. He put one on Armands arm and one on his own. "This way even if we're on opposite sides we're still friends" He said. He then looked at Armand again "so what did you do" He asked.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Thomas could see Will conduction business with one of the street side merchants before he was chased off. Whether or not he was near just to keep an eye on the trio wasn't a concern of Thomas. As long as the bleeding heart didn't interfere with plans, then Will, as far as Thomas was concerned, could run around nude. A pain arose in the Death Owl's chest causing him to bring the inside of his elbow to his mouth. After a series of light coughs, he found red stains against his darkened liquid exterior. He was bleeding. "What?" He looked up at Will and at first suspected him. Later, he'd speak with him.

~~~

"In case you haven't been informed Gaeta..." Roulin kept is back turned to the more amiable Herald. He raised his right hand, palm facing up, and created a sphere of pure light. He lowered his hand and the ball flitted around in odd patterns before stopping before L's face. "I can do the light to. Now, like I said, I don't know Gale. If you're here to check my worth, how about you tell me what I should know?" The Owl finally turned to face the welcome intruder. "The only blessing I want from you Gae--L...is the blessing of information. Who is Gale, what is this power and what is up with your leader? He blew away a continent."

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 pm

((Anya and Owen --> Paris; the Eiffel Tower observation deck))

Owen closed his eyes and sighed as he ran a hand back through his hair. He then turned his head to look over at her, his expression showing some pity and sadness. "Anya..."

"Don't 'Anya' me!" Anya retorted, finally turning to face Owen a slight glare on her face. She pointed her finger at him. "You're the one who came after me last year, angry beyond belief and out for blood!"

"Woah! Woah! Anya, calm down!" Owen said as he stood up straight, holding his hands up in front of him defensively with his palms facing her. "Let me explain--"

"No! You had your chance to explain a year ago, Owen!" Anya replied, poking her finger into Owen's collarbone between his raised hands. "And you wasted it by keeping your mouth shut and trying to kill me." Throughout this whole ordeal, Anya did not notice Will had followed her and was watching the entire time she and Owen were now talking. Mostly because she was too focused on confronting her friend.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 pm

((UNS - Will and Armand))

Owen. The blonde haired man that Anya was meeting with was Owen. And the conversation was getting heated. If Will was not hiding his expressions, his eyes would have narrowed slightly. Ah, the conversation was taking an interesting turn. But what was this? Owen must be the same Owen that he had spoken to on the phone. Anya's brother. They did not share the same blood, at least from how he saw it. There weren't really similarities in their physical features. The Satan Owl was just listening amused when he heard Anya mention that Owen had tried to kill her. Oh, now that won't do.

Will swept in, stepping all too swiftly between Anya and Owen, pushing Anya slightly backward and forcing Owen slightly in the opposite direction. "Anya dear, your brother tried to kill you?" The Satan Owl spoke with a curt smile, his words laced with sarcasm yet not quite the level of devilry he could take it to. It was toned down. "We can't have Anya dying now can we, Owen. Isn't that right.... weren't you the one that didn't want her hurt?" He was referring back to their phone conversation where Owen had threatened "William" to protect Anya from anyone including Will himself or else... if Owen recognized the reference to realize that the person who had just intruded on their conversation was indeed the one who he had spoken to on the phone.

The red haired scientist waved as he took a seat by Demios in the hotel. "Oh? Shopping?" Armand smiled and let Demios put the friendship bracelet on his wrist and watched Demios put one on his own. "Thanks, Demi." He looked at Demios. "Yes, we're always be friends no matter what whether it's raining popcorn or not," he replied with a smile. The scientist reached inside his bag and pulled out the beret and dropped it onto Demios's head. "I was just looking around. It's crowded near the Eiffel Tower, but I didn't take a closer look. Something's probably going on. And well, guess I got bored too on the way back and got you a hat...oh, and some dinner too." He pointed to the bag with food in it. Armand did not mention that he thought he had seen Anya. "If there's any place you'd like to see, just let me know." Of course, Demios would know that Armand was fluent in French, and Armand had mentioned that he was originally from France previously.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Amara looked at Anya and smiled. She figured she would buy her a bouquet along with their clothing. "Vincent is nearby" she said with a smile. She was soon greeted by a french woman who began to bring out different kinds of heels for her. Next dresses and coats, and accessories. It was crazy. Needless to say, Amara bought it all. She soon ditched her clothes and and wore the new clothes She liked it as she had a matching clutch purse for it. She then went towards Amaya to see what she had found.

Noel looked at Moli with a smirk. "Yes...that's exactly it..." she said trailing off for a second. "Maybe...maybe you should go talk to her" she said. "I'll be in the corner over there" she said as she walked off towards a secluded table.

Aaliyah then walked off as she went to a lounge to be alone staring outside of the window. She would conjure a storm but not suddenly this way it would be harder for anyone to manipulate a pattern she had set forward.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:53 pm

L laughed watching roulin produce the orb of light. "Of course i know you can do that hell, I knew your predecesor didnt I? Please do give your elders just a little bit more respect hmm. I mean i am among the 3 oldest living owls after all..." L sighed before picking which of Roulin's questions to answer first. "And dont think just because you got some fancy new upgrades your above a blessing or the other heralds for that matter. So, Dante never told ya about Gale eh? Well like I said she was the previouse life owl, pretty good friends with the God Owl if i remember correctly too. She helped keep the balance and well up until the creation of Thomas controlled the whole circle of life thing. The power you now hold is that of some of the utmost importance in restoring balance. It is the power of life, a sort of advanced form of the God and my own powers. Probobly the only power Thomas cant negate as you two should cancel each other out..." The light herald stopped to scratch his head some "Well, i guess not totally though, you do have all of those reserve powers as well...anyway, while Thomas's power can be seen as the restriction or death of things yours can be seen as theee...ever expanding life of things. That pretty much answer your question? As for my little brother..." L's face took on a more solemn look. "Timmothy is rather, obssesd with the balance which is...understandable to a degree but...he believes there to be no need for any new generation of Heralds. That our current group can do without the god, satan, death, phoenix, raven and life owls. Understand maintaing the balance of the world is a cordinated effort and just one of those single Owls can throw it off to some degree. Erase them and the heralds have free reign and in his eyes a quiet peace. To put it simply, my brother does not have much faith in the future less it be decided by us...not as some all ruling group but quietly from behind the seens. Ya see, every time a new God and satan is chosen the heralds are to pass on their powers to that generation, thus maintaing the cycle and preventing incedents such as this or the Nol era."
L stood and walked towards the window. "Now i suppose on to the things you should know...Roulin...do you remember the first real fight you had with Lucien within your father's building? Timmothy's lighting should have killed you that day. You were spared because you have a chance to restore balance a balance to this world." The light man turned once more and stood right before Roulin. "Many have died just to reach a generation such as yours, and an owl such as you. You have all the tools you need to destroy Thomas, and stop your friend. That i suppose is all you need to know...for now anyway."

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 am

"Eh." Moli lamented as Noel left him to his objective. Be the welcoming comittee once again. After Noel reached her seat, Moli looked over his shoulder at her. His face showed dissatisfaction, but in truth, he knew he couldn't resist this mission. It wasn't often he got to meet a girl Owl that was level headed and on the right path of life. Accepting his role, he approached the girl. He took a seat in front of her and formed a grin. A grinning stranger was always a good thing right? "Hello, Ms?" Moli initiated. He stuck out his hand to the college student and continued, "I work with a company that's conducting research on teens and adults in college. If you don't mind, can I ask you a few questions about your experiences here?"

~~~

Roulin found himself smirking at the words of the elder Owl. "You know, I think you're my favorite Herald so far. You don't try to kill me. Well....you have, but you're not trying to kill me now." After absorbing L's words, Roulin's lips formed a weak grimace. Only dissatisfaction could describe how he felt about Timothy's going about acheiving his goal. The revolutionary could perfectly understand, but still, the strategy endangered too many people. Most of these people were people Roulin truly cared about. "Timothy huh? I was expecting a more brooding name. Heh, I keep forgetting you all were regular Owls at one point. Not to say that I'm not a regular Owl. I don't want to sound cocky here. Also I'm sorry for your loss L. I'll do my best to live up to Gale. Now for my last batch of questions." The teen turned his seat and took place in it. "That whole thing with the building and the lightning. You said I was spared. L, was it you that saved us all that night? If so, do you know that you've betrayed Timothy? What if this is all a lie to get me withing striking distance of you all?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:37 am

Aeon looked up from her notes as she closed her tablet as she saw Moli. She shook his hand. "Aeon" she said just giving her first name. When he proposed his reason for being there she smiled. "No problem, I don't mind" she said to him in honesty.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:50 am

Despite looking close to the same age L still pat Roulin's head after the remark. "Well, if you had died then you wouldn't have been the one the worlds been waiting for. Need more then just strength to change the world on your own. Ya need the help of fate." The light man's eyes had lit up now, completely opposing the tired look expressed through his body. "Yes well your one of the few owls to know any of our names. The electric guy or continent destroyer are much more ominouse dont ya think? And i'm sure you will...watched ya long enough that ya got all the right parts. " L was silent for a moment at Roulin's last question. He sighed and dug through his pocket pulling out an ornate gold pocketwatch. " Yes, it was me, couldnt have ya dyin there. Not at least until I knew if you really were the one...which you are! "A dumb goofy grin covered his face, which for a moment seemed much older than it looked. " As for Timothy, im sure my little brother will throw quite the tantrum when he finds out, perhaps even begin coming after me, but dont worry about that. I've planned for this day for...oh centuries now. I'll be allright. And to ensure im telling the truth take this" L took roulins hands and placed the Chronometer of Nol within them then clasped his own over them. "This is the Chronometer of Nol, this is my blessing to the Owl of Life. It grants one the ability to reflect, deflect, and negate the element of light. Truth be told only heralds are supposed to carry them but...I think i can make an exception here. "
L laughed for a moment "hehe for a moment so new i feel rather nastolgic. Oh what did she say back then...Life and Light are connected, for one they both begin in L." He continuied to laugh.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 am

Demios smiled at Armand as he felt the hat on his head. "Wow perfect fit it sometimes surprises me how well you know me" He said. When Armand told him to let him know if he wanted to see a place he had to think for a moment. "What about your old home, you know the place you began?" He asked. He wasn't sure if Armand wanted him to see the place but he was sure it would be an interesting place.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:29 am

"Okay." Moli replied. He didn't have a breifcase so the business look was slacking in that regard. With just himself, he attempted to keep up the ruse. "Now, Aeon...that's a beautiful name by the way...umm have you noticed any strange activities from your friends, peers or other individuals you've met lately? Keep in mind, when I say strange, I mean strange. Like extraordinary or paranormal activites from anyone?"

~~~

"We'll take care of Timothy. Don't worry about that. If this item you've given me works like all the items your friends have, then I now know how to win." Roulin's face illuminated with discovery after he was presented with the item and given it's description. As he looked at it though and saw his reflection in it's golden outer shell, he frowned slightly. "I'm the one huh? Last month I was told I was the Life Owl. God, it's like everytime I turn around, I have a brand new responsibility greater than the last." Roulin turned his eyes up to the Herald before him. "It's tough you know? Even this pocket watch is my responsibility now. L, how did you feel when you knew you were becoming a Herald? Were you even told?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games