Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:45 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

The man watched her turn from frightened to infuriated within seconds, all with only a slight fraction of interest on his face. "There's no way in Hell you can take me on, kid." he chuckled and slowly outstretched his free arm, aiming it at her. Instantly a blade blade shot out of his arm from beneath his sleeve, the point promising to slice her flesh. "But if you want to die early, I've got not problem with that." he hissed, eyes narrowed viciously and his right hand still gripping the umbrella.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:10 am
XxJunexX
]

User Image

She kept her sight locked on the umbrella. "That is my target...That is my goal." She whispered to herself as she ran towards him with great speed. She ran towards him in a zig-zag motion so that he can't see her clearly. When she arrived close enough, she jumped and delivered a kick towards his head.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:21 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

"What the-?" the demon blinked in surprise when the girl vanished from high speed. He furrowed his eyebrows until realization hit him, but it was too late. He felt a throbbing pain to the side of his head, nothing too serious, but enough to bother him. Grimacing, the demon rubbed his head with the back of the hand holding the umbrella then turned to the girl, slit pupils thinning.
"So you've got skills, eh?" he muttered and, after spitting out some blood, smirked ruefully at her. "Fine, kid. Let's go." Tightening his grip on the umbrella, the demon hurled the item into the air a great distance, high enough to promise him a moment of battle. Using the given time to his advantage, the demon snarled as another blade shot out of his right sleeve. Without giving the girl a chance to see his second weapon unsheathe itself, he hurried to her with matched speed and slashed at her numerous times.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:31 am
XxJunexX

User Image

As soon as she kicked him she went straight back into her stance. "Alright...He has a blade. I Must be careful. I Must stay on his right...." She whispered to herself. As she did this he threw the umbrella into the air, causing her to be distracted for a slight moment. She looked back at the man and he was running towards her with a smirk on his face. As he attacked her with his blades, her speed helped her dodge the right one but, "What th-" She mummbled as the left blade pierced her side. It wasn't a deep wound, but it was deep enough to set her off balance. She then was cut by the right blade, creating a small stain of blood under the arm sleeve. "Dammit, where did the other blade come from?" She thought as she did three back flips to exit the man's blade distance. She panted and gasped at the pain. She was never wounded during her missions before. "Jesus Christ! I just want my umbrella back!" She shrieked as the blood stain grew larger and larger. She grabbed her arm and her side to try and stop the bleeding. Was he seriously going to kill her?  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

A hand shot out, grabbing Armageddon's wrist and pulling him back. A red cloud pinned him fast to a tall stone angel, and a man with red hair and red eyes crossed his arms.
"Armageddon! What part of 'behave' don't you understand? Jesus, are all demons as disobedient as you? You KNOW that Dante is already busy with the coming death of Time; he can't be bother with the complex paperwork with another one of your victims." Adrian rolled his fingers, the cloud crawling up to grip Armageddon's neck. "And soon, my own wedding will occur. Can't you be under the radar for, at least, a few days? All I hear from the other Riders are complaints about you!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

x_DeadlyUzuma_x

"Aww, what's the matter, kid?" Armageddon snickered as his right blade sank back into his arm just in time to catch the umbrella. "You thought you could beat me? That it? Stupid brat, you never stood a chance." Lifting his blade, Armageddon grinned wickedly as lightning surged through the blade blade, casting grim shadows over his face. "Oh, I'm gonna repay you for that kick to the face, kid." he snickered and lifted the blade, crackles of lightning shooting off in random directions, one hitting the ground between him and her. With a laugh as ferocious as the lightning's crackles, Armageddon slammed his blade down...
...To get it caught by a random hand. The demon blinked and tugged at his arm before realizing who it was that was keeping hold of him. Rolling his eyes, Armageddon let the blade sink back into his arm. "Like I give a crap about you 'Riders', kid." he snarled at the young man. "Now let go of me!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:13 am
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

XxJunexX

User Image

She held her breathe as she tried to move backwards but a tree blocked her path. The terrifying look in his eyes made her sink. Was this it? Was she going to die by the hands of this frightening man? Tears rolled down her cheeks once more. Accepting her fate, she closed her eyes and waited for her death. Then she heard him talking to someone other than her. She opened her eyes again and saw another man holding him back. The other man yelled out his name. "So that's his name..Armageddon..Then who's he?" She whispered quietly looking at the other man. "Who ar-" She began to ask until an unbearable pain arose.She looked at her hand which was blanketed in a dark liquid. "D-Dammit..." She said as she leaned against the tree. She looked up at Armageddon. "Please...give it back.." She said weakly. She had bandages and medicine stored secretly in the handle. Usually for her teammates when they were injured.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:11 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He ignored the girl, rolling his eyes. "Shut up, demon. You and I both know Riders surpass demons such as yourself in power, so stop trying to show off before I report you to the Council," he sneered.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Did I hear you say 'Break my face?'...

Arya was watching the entire scene from the trees. She dropped down and sighed,"No one is telling the Council anything. Let him go or I will end you." she said as she unsheathed her Claymore.

Because I thought that I did here you say that...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:38 pm
SoulReaperKuchki

Mayah Playah

x_DeadlyUzuma_x

Armageddon clenched his jaw and cursed under his breath. "You're saying you're tougher than me, kid? Really?" he snarled, his anger creating lightning to surge through the slowly extending blade. "Ain't no way in Hell some snot-nosed brat like you can take me." he seethed until he saw a girl jump down from the trees. "What the-?" he muttered. Was this chick actually defending him? "Hey, I don't need any help, kid!" he yelled before hearing the other girl whimper again. "Shut it before I use this stupid umbrella like a javelin, kid!" he snarled over his shoulder.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:44 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian glared at the girl, his aura glowing dangerously red. "End me? End me?! I am War! I can't end! Now stay out of this, before I get even angrier and send you to Death himself," the Rider of the Apocalypse said, his red eyes turning back to Armageddon. "You have witnessed my powers first-hand, demon. You've seen me at battle, and you've seen how easily I bathe swords in blood. Don't make me bathe mine in yours, for I will do it without hesitation."
Suddenly, his phone started ringing. Sighing, Adrian adjusted the cloud to one hand, then pulled out his phone and answered. "Darling, I'm afraid now isn't a bad time. I'm about to start another war."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arya glared at the boy,"Shut up. I am not someone you want to mess with." she said as sparks few from her sword. She laughed as he said he was war,"War? War?! I am the descendant of Ares - the God of War!! So shut your trap little boy!"

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:53 pm
SoulReaperKuchki
Let's not post so far

Mayah Playah
so Uzuma isn't left out.

x_DeadlyUzuma_x

The red-haired demon spent his time leaned against the umbrella with a bemused look on his face. "Lucky me, I get to hang around with two War-riors and a crybaby. What could make things better?"

"War?" came Lena's voice from the other end. "God help me if you start a war before our wedding, Adrian Darcy, I will end it myself and make you clean up the remains!" After a few minutes of what sounded like cooling off, Lena's voice returned. "Get back here! I don't know what kind of cake to order. How do you feel about carrot? That's pretty romantic, right?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:01 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"The god Ares was chosen by humans to be a god. I am War, the Red Rider, chosen by the Creator himself to create and maintain war. Your pathetic lineage means nothing, as Ares was a human once, yet I never was," he said, his eyes glowing. They simmer downs bit for a moment as the Carrier in him began to regain a little more control. "And can't you see I'm on the phone with my fiancé? What's wrong with you? Be a little less rude, please!"
Turning back to the phone and putting up a sound barrier between him and Armageddon, he cringed. "Okay, okay, darling, I promise, I'll try to behave." Upon hearing her words, the Rider sighed. "My beautiful Lena, you are as romantic as a French fry. I'll be right there and help you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:06 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"First, he was not once a human. He was born as a God by Zeus himself. Dont make me be like Athena." she muttered as she kept calm through the whole process. Who calls her rude when he just insulted her line?! Does that even make sense?! She wasnt even as rude as the boy nagging in her ear!! Geez, her day was getting worse by the second.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games