Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

Smiling brightly, Leviticus gladly kissed George back and held him close. He could feel his heart flutter with excitement, and there was a small part of him that couldn't wait to rub it in Esther and Ezra's face. They wouldn't be able to make fun of him anymore, and even if they could, he'd be too busy with George!

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image

George Silver

Settling his hands on Leviticus' chest, George closed his eyes and kissed the blind man more. He hadn't felt this kind of passion since...well, never. Even when writing, he hadn't felt this euphoric. Suddenly, an onslaught of ideas flooded through his mind. Somehow, this man was now George's muse, but George pushed the ideas back. He only wanted to focus on his Leviticus.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image

Leviticus moved one hand to feel George's cheek. It was soft and smooth, yet his jaw was strong and well curved. He felt very handsome, and very good. The blind man parted their lips just a second. "George," he whispered and moved his hand more to feel his soft, yet slightly damp from sea water, hair. "I... I-" The waves crashed beneath them, roaring so loud that Leviticus' voice was drowned out. He realized that he might not of been heard and was just about to repeat himself when a childish song played out a few feet away. It would probably sound like a nagging high pitched note to George, but for Leviticus he could hear the song perfectly. It was that FUN song from Spongebob, a personalized ringtone for Ezra. Pursing his lips uncomfortably, Leviticus sighed. "I'm sorry, I've got to take this." he mumbled while getting to his feet. It was a bit hard with their essences sticking them together at first, but the sea was generous then and washed most of it away within time. And by that very time Ezra's ringtone was going off like mad.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

George Silver

He nodded and sat up, pushing his hair back. "Is everything alright?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

"Umm...." Leviticus managed to locate his phone, but that was as good as he got. Ezra couldn't talk, so they could call each other, and Leviticus couldn't see, so text messages were out of the question. And right now there were ten text messages in his phone. "Uh...." Leviticus felt at his screen in hopes of any Braille, but he only got a smooth screen. Usually the two communicated with Esther relaying the messages, but she had to be somewhere doing something to not help any of them. "Can you, erm, read my messages for me?" he said with a hint of humility in his tone.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Of course," he said, smiling and standing.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

On Leviticus' phone was a screen of an envelop and a 10 on it, signaling ten new messages. Shortly after buttons were pressed, it showed all of the texts, all of them from Ezra.

'Leviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'Levi Levi Levi Levi levi Levi Levi!'

'I cant find estherrrrrrrr! : ( '

'Do u no where Esther is?'

'Levi?'

'?'

"Leeeeevvvvvviiiiii?'

'Leviticus!'

'Ur not busy making out with some1 r u? LOL cuz ur all lonely and stuff!'

'Oh hey, i found esther and she sayed she wants 2 talk 2 us :0'

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Who's Esther?" he asked, a little jealous.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

But the blind man was too caught up with his thoughts to hear the jealousy. "Esther is.... Well I'm not too sure what she is." he confessed. "We claim to be siblings, but we're not. We're more... comrades, I suppose that's the right word. She's Hear No Evil, if that helps."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

George Silver

George chuckled lightly. "Then I guess that makes Ezra Speak No Evil?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image

"You catch on quick." Leviticus chuckled back as he located his pants. Swiftly he put them on, good with dressing and undressing himself blind, then began searching for his shirt. "Would you like to meet them?" he asked with his back to the filmmaker in his hunt for his clothing. "Ezra and Esther, I mean."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:35 am
User Image

George Silver

Already dressed by the time Leviticus was and in the process of sliding his unbuttoned shirt on, George looked up, surprised. Leviticus wanted him to meet his "comrades". That was the first time any man had wanted things to extend further like that... Picking up the blind man's shirt, he pressed it into Leviticus' hand and smiled. "I would love to meet them."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image

Leviticus smiled brightly at George's answer. "Wonderful! Let's go." he said and slipped his shirt on before grabbing George's hand and taking off to where he was sure the two would be.

Mayah Playah
I'll post first

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image

George Silver

Giggling, George finished buttoning his shirt, then clung to Leviticus' hand. "Lead the way!" Holding on tightly to the man's hand, he bit his lip, his eyes drifting to stare at Leviticus' butt every now and then.

Awesome nerd
Alrighty

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:27 pm
User Image

☆═━┈Kya Nova┈━═☆

Kya walked along the shoreline, gazing out at the ocean. She loved the ocean, and this was one of her favorite places to relax. She looked at the waves that subtly moved towards the shore, and a soft smile rose to her lips. She began to hum a soft melody as she walked; her song carried by the sea breeze to the ocean.

☆·.¸¸.·´My my, isn't it a beautiful day?`·.¸¸.¤

((ʘut. ʘf. Ͼake:))

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas