Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:25 am
Vinessa_Valentine
Has anyone already discussed HOW Capcom is going to tie Las Plagas to the T-Virus? Honestly, I'm too lazy to backtrack 20+ pages back just in case I missed it.

Not that I know of. It makes me mad they're doing that. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:17 am
Knowing Capcom, it'll probably be something unfeasible and stupid... sad  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:46 pm
NotteRequiem
Knowing Capcom, it'll probably be something unfeasible and stupid... sad
It's not called stupid. It's classified on another level called 'Capcom Stupid'.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:39 am
knowing capcom, they will defenently through in something we would not expect. Im willing to play it to find out what capcom has in store for us  

elrre

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:24 pm
If you're that curious, just read up on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:25 pm
Soooooo.....how about them new demos coming? >.>  

UmbraGallus

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:30 pm
In Umbrella We Trust
I'm still pretty optimistic about the game. I hope the demo can bring out a nice bang to the full version.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:07 pm
MM-212 Beta
In Umbrella We Trust
I'm still pretty optimistic about the game. I hope the demo can bring out a nice bang to the full version.
The demo I think will probably be when you first start the game, after all they don't want to give away too much.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:26 pm
MM-212 Beta

Resident Evil 5 is like trying to clean up Hiroshima on August 7th, 1945.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:30 am
What Bio said. Poor bastards, can't get it together.  

Alkaizer87

Azeizel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:09 am
whos the sheva chick? and why are chris' arms so freggin BIG?? does he take roids? whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 pm
Resident Evil Princess
whos the sheva chick? and why are chris' arms so freggin BIG?? does he take roids? whee

Sheva is someone who doesn't exist in the world of RE and Chris is self explanatory. >_<  

UmbraGallus

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:24 pm
I'm with Beta; I is still looking forward to playing RE5, as an action horror game satisfier rather then survival horror. I don't want to read up on what happens story-wise in the game, I want to play it. I still consider it canon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:01 pm
Stranger to Paradise
I'm with Beta; I is still looking forward to playing RE5, as an action horror game satisfier rather then survival horror. I don't want to read up on what happens story-wise in the game, I want to play it. I still consider it canon.

Go ahead, just don't say that when Bio is online. I don't want to hear him bitching again. gonk  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:20 pm
Well, there's not much horror in it, so I don't see how it can be an action horror satisfier.
I mean, Final Fantasy has monsters in it, that doesn't constitute it as horror.

So no horror there. And if you're looking for a good action game, on the current generation, both the PS3 and the 360 have a better alternative. (Gears of War and Uncharted, both of which, I'm sure, are scarier than RE5 will be)

And hey, if you consider the entire Resident Evil storyline one big joke, then yes, RE5 is as canon as anything.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games