Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:22 pm
Mayah Playah

he gave a smile and held her close, letting the soft wind blow through his hair.

"that it does." he chuckled and let his hand slip down to the small of her back..

he gave a small smile as he looked up at her. "sorry.... but.. y-you know i've...never been good with following instructions..." he sighed, coughing up a bit of blood.
Xaene hugged his husband closely, rubbing his back softly as he watched them.

"i love you too." he sighed and hugged him closer, pressing his face into the rider's chest as he took in his scent. "i'm never gonna stop."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:33 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

When they finally touched down, she eagerly showed him around the ship, energy running through her body at a fast pace. When they finally stopped at the Captain's quarters, she took in the sight, almost laughing with happiness. "Nearly all these decorations are from my conquests and travels. Even the bed is from an Italian ship."

Slipping her hands into his hair, she kissed him deeply, grinning. "Maybe we could skip telling them and just go to bed?"

Dominick simply watched his sister in shock.
"I've noticed," she laughed, moving his hair from his eyes. Alexandra wiped the blood from his lips and gently kissed him. "If you give in, my love, if you accept your son and brother, and allow yourself to be good, then you can come with me, and we will live together in paradise for all of eternity."

"Good, because I'd hate to deal with unrequited love," he muttered, closing his eyes and just holding Drake. "You know, when you get your eyesight back, things will go back to the way they were. You'll be the man again, and I won't be able to hold you like this again."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah

looking around, he gave a small sigh. "its... amazing.... you must've had a lot of aventures together..." he hummed, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"you know i'd love that.... but we need to tell them..." he sighed and kissed her neck softly. "after we tell them... i'll let you decide what we do next..." he grinned

he glanced to his son and sighed softly, closing his eyes for a moment. "wh-who am i..... to decide what love is...?" he whispered, looking up at her with a tiny smile. "its not my decision...... and its not something they can control...."
letting out a sigh, Xaene gave Dominick a tight squeeze, amazed that his dad was okay with it. "this... this means a lot... dad"
"xaene.... c-come here.... " he wheezed, coming closer to his death with every word. "i-i need to give you somethign...."

"i don't think so...." he chuckled softly and shook his head. "this... has changed me so much...." he sighed, slowly moving his hand up to his love's cheek. "it's gonna be hard for me to go back to how i was before..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:12 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Actually, most of my 'adventures' are in existence because he kept getting captured by my enemies," she said absently, examining a box of jewels. "Besides, we can have just as many adventures. Now that I have this ship back, and a crew's not too hard to find, I can go back to piracy. We could be together on the open sea, just you and I. At least until your transformation is over, and then you can return to Hadrian."

She blushed, kissing he base of his neck softly. "Promise? Whatever I want?"

The heir stood still, keeping his hand intertwined with Xaene's. Finally, he relaxed, giving in. "He's still your father, Xaene..." he whispered, letting go of his husband.
Alexandra smiled at his words, kissing his hand. "My darling, are you sure about this?"

He pouted. "Aw, but I miss being the weak one. I never realized how much work it is being tough."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"i-i ... um.. i-i don't think that'd end welll.... a-and... speaking of.. i-i need to get back in the water soon..." he stammered nervously, kissing her cheek again.

"promise"

"i-i'm sure..." he sighed, struggling to sit up as he watched his son walk over.
"what isit?" he asked softly, his hands shaking slightly from being this close, almost expecting to get hit.
"t-take this...." the dragon sighed and pulled out a small packet. "and... this... th-the leader's ring..." he sighed, slipping a ring from his finger.
"d-dad... " xaene started, only to stop when his father raised a hand
"xaene... you're leader now....." the old demon sighed, resting the hand getnly on the boy's cheek. "just... follow your hear and you'll do great..... " he sighed, only to start coughing

"it can be that way at times..." he chuckled and then sighted. "but instead of just one of us being the stronger one... why don't we both protect eachother....?" he sighed, brushing his thumb across

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:40 am
kats_demonic_resistance

She took his arm, smiling sadly. "When Hadrian and I split in the final war, I know you're going to chose him. I want you to know that I'm okay with that." Letting him go, she turned and stood in front of the helm, taking the wheel in her hands. This was where she belonged, on her beloved ship in the middle of the sea. Pirates like her didn't find love that was real. That was just the way things were, and she needed to come to terms with that.

"Thank you," she purred, kissing him softly. "But I hope you know that I'm going to torture you until then."

Dominick smiled sadly at the sight. They were finally getting along, and the old man was dying. Well, life's a strange thing, isn't it?
Alexandra kissed Menoetius' temple, her sad smile unchanging. "Let go, my love. Everything will be alright, I promise."
"Wait! He won't go with you unless you marry him!" cried Dominick, running from the room to fetch Grigorii.
She sighed. "And I'm only allowed to be alive until he dies...Menoetius, this is important. Will you marry me, right here and now?"

Grigorii was about to answer, when his heir burst into the room.
"Grigorii, we need you to marry Alexandra and Menoetius now!"
The Russian nodded, already pulling pants on. As soon as a pair was on Drake, he picked him up and ran to the other room, sitting Drake on an armchair and kneeling beside the couple. "Are you ready?"
She nodded. "I am if he is."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:48 pm
Mayah Playah

pulling her close and kissing her hard, he looked into her eyes and smiled softly. "you dont know for sure...." he whispered, brushing her hair from her face.

"oh no, i knew you were gonna do that." he chuckled, kissing her softly. "but i'll pull through."

"i'm ready.. but i-if we're gonnna do this... let's be quick.... i-i dont have much left in me...." menoetius grunted as he tried to pull himself up.
Xaene gave a soft sigh as he curled into Dominick, gently brushing his fingers through his husband's curls.
"yo're getting married old man? that doesn't sound like you..." Drake murmured as he stared blankly at a wall.
"and yet here we are. and why are you blind? you've always had better reflexes then that."
"it happened while i was sleeping..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Tears came to Adrianna's eyes as she pushed him away and closer to the railing. "You will pick Hadrian, and we both know it. I don't blame you, he's much better than I. Just...don't say goodbye when you do. I want to leave the war as I entered it: alone." She then returned to her post, tears dripping down her face at an alarming rate. "I'm a cold-hearted pirate, Alexander...we don't find love. It's just not possible."

"You sure?" she asked, gently sucking on his neck.

Dominick rolled his eyes. "Really? Come on now!"
Ignoring him, Grigorii took both their hands in his own and began. "Alexandra, will you take Menoetius to be your spiritually, lawfully, and eternally wedded husband?"
"I will," she answered quickly.
"And Menoetius, will you take Alexandra to be your spiritually, lawfully, and eternally wedded wife?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

"please... don't say that......" alex sighed, only to give a small groan as he started coughing.

"ughh.... i'm sure....." he sighed, blushing softly.

"i-i do....." he sighed, smimling up at her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:31 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She turned her head away. "Please, Alexander, go into the water and change before you're forced to. I don't want you to be in too much pain."

Her hand slipped under the waistband of his pants, slowly stroking that ever-throbbing member of man. "Completely positive?"

The heir watched quietly, holding his beloved husband close as he did.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!"
Alexandra lowered her lips to his in a sweet kiss, keeping him close. After a moment, she pulled away and smiled gently. "Let go, my love...let go."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah

"l-little help?" he grunted, leaning on the wall.

"i-i'm sure..." he groaned, pulling her hand out of his pants and holding it tightly. "c-come on.... e-everyone's in here i think...."

kissing back, he smiled weekly and gently brushed her cheek once more. "see you in a bit..." and with that, his eyes closed and his hand dropped, the last of his life draining.
Xaene gave a small sigh as he watched his father leave, leaning more on dominick as he kept from doing anything.
"rest in peace, old man...." Drake sighed as he pulled a hand through his hair.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Adrianna wasted no time in creating a small cloud, picking him up and gently setting him in the water a little ways away from the boat.

"Fine," she chuckled, allowing him to lead her inside.

Dominick held Xaene close, smiling sadly. "Are you alright, darling?"
Grigorii slid an arm around Drake's waist and held him close. "Knowing Alex, there won't be much peace. A lot of creaky springs, but no peace," he joked weakly, smiling at her.
She rolled her eyes at the Rider. "Behave, Grigorii. I'll miss you, too." Alexandra lowered his body to the floor, standing. She turned to her brother, kissing him on the cheek and smiling. "I love you, Dom. Don't forget me." She turned back to Menoetius' body, holding out her hand for him. "Stand up, Menoetius," she said softly, her body growing translucent and starting to glow.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

"thanks..." he smiled and then slowly shifted back into a sea serpent, swimming back out to sea.

he gave a soft smile and slowly pulled her inside, kissing her cheek as they moved. "have i told you lately that you're beautiful?"

"i'm fine..." he mumbled, looking at his husband with a sad smile of his own..
drake couldn't help but laugh at Grigorii's comment and shook his head. "shame on you." he smirked, poking his stomach. slowly standing, Menoetius took her hand in his, kissing her again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:37 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"You're welcome," she whispered as he swam away.

"No, you haven't," she said, stopping him just before they got too far into the house. Pushing him against the wall, she smirked. "I suggest you tell me soon."

Dom stared at his sister, tears already forming.
Grigorii laughed, then kissed Drake's temple. "Shame, shame, I know."
The woman kissed him back, then pulled away and caressed his cheek lovingly. She smiled at her brother, then started to lead her husband into the bright light in front of them. "Goodbye, Dom..."
The blue-eyed man now began to cry, watching her leave. "Goodbye, Alex," he sputtered, watching them fade.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"you're more beautiful then the sun after a storm, then a fll moon on a clear night. you're my amazing shining star." he smiled at her, brushing some hair from her face.

Hugging him closely, Xaene gave a soft sigh as he tried to comfort Dominick.
"grigorii...." the dragon blushed lightly, pressing his face into the rider's chest once more.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games