Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:23 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
knux_nyan

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liya nodded to Erin
"ok. I....I don't really know what to do right now. I can't really grieve cuz I didn't know much but I see your being strong. I do know this.....I will cry a lot when I lose you and everyone I know, but i'll have to move on. I want to be as strong as you, Erin, even emotionally."

Liya seemed to have great confidence in Erin, hoping to learn as much as she can from him and everyone else.

Kalena gave a heavy labored sigh and snapped her fingers fixing what Zane destroyed
"Niko, I fear that Zane is going to do something to get me back into office just so then he can torment me from that office. You know how I was before I left the headmastery to Eclipse. So....strung up."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:48 am
"Heh he didn't realize i still have a keyblade in this form. Funny." Niko shook his head. "He doesn't realize the power Eclipse has. He'll find that task a difficult one with everyone backing Eclipse up. You'll be fine." Niko said patting her shoulder as he hopped off onto a nearby table. "I'm heading back to the Academy to check preparations. Take your time." Niko said as he faded into the darkness.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:44 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka's ears went down when Liya spoke of losing everyone she knows, looking at Erin as if wanting him to say something to Liya.
Red opened up a small darkness portal and slid the gun into it, "I'll see you later my precious." she spoke to the gun. She closed the small portal after "storing" her gun into it. She then looked back at Tsuyoi, "So, I guess you lot are stuck with me until your sweetie pie comes back." she said with a grin.
Tsuyoi nodded, unsure about what Jaecen was thinking when he forced Red to stay near Red. She began to walk away and into the manor, wondering how everyone else was doing.
Red followed behind Tsuyoi, but as she did so, she was thinking to herself, "Hm, so now I'm stuck with cowgirl and her family...I wonder how strong her kids are." she giggled to herself from the thought.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:02 pm
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana walked into the kitchen, looking around. She hadn't actually been inside the manor before, so this was her first time seeing how it was inside. However, she didn't want to intrude, so she just took her seat at the dining table. She let out a sigh, and bumped her head on the table when she put her head down, but instead of a thud, there was a squeak, "...huh?" she sat up straight and felt her forehead, and remembered that the dummy from her fight with Liya was still there. "Ah yes, that's right..." she still needed to finish her fight with Liya...but she was unsure if they would even continue their fight.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:41 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
knux_nyan

User Image

(I cant remember all the right names right now, too hot))

Kalena sighed
"You know I can't go to the wedding, Niko." she sighed

Liya looked to Oda and smiled
"When Carter gave me his heart, I also took his curse from his wife to make him live forever. Ive lived for who knows how long stuck as a..uhh....8 year old kid, and I'm not sure if I will grow up from this age or now. I'm not complaining, I get to fly like peter pan" she giggles then sighs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona stood strongly and walked up the steps. From here she shouldn't have much of a problem. Kurona walked in and heard the squeak. She snapped her finger and the dummy disappeared. "We've got more tedious affairs to work out than an sparring match. For example, those three boys... and the rest of that team of Xero's. Numbskulls, the whole crew... Err, well, besides Odayaka." Kurona said. "She's kind of cute. That's besides the point. What I'm getting at is, if they don't get their training in now... At best, that power could tear them apart within five days, if we're lucky."
Aliya shifted her feet and crossed her arms. "This is where it gets interestin', aye? I'm goin' ta have a ton o' fun wi' those boys. They'll be whipped into top physical shape in a matter o' at least two days max."
"What did you have in mind?" Kurona asked.
Aliya giggled. "Th' hell pit."
Kurona smirked. "Yeah... That could just do it..."
Erin patted X on the head and with a hand on the square of her back, he guided her inside. "No need for ye t'be seein' anymore dead. Desensitization is probably best for ya. What're ya on about, a hell pit?"
"Aye! They'll stand under a pillar that they'll have t'hold up for two days. It won't fall on them but it's magic properties make it feel like it will. Once they get used ta it, it'll become weaker an' weaker until it throws a bit more weight on it."
"Then, we can also use the Hill of Sisyphus..." Kurona added.
Erin coughed and interrupted both of them. "Maybe I should do the physical training.... Lest you kill them..."
Kurona sighed and Aliya whined. "Ah, tha's no fun."
Kurona reluctantly agreed. "Well, you are well skilled. Almost as strong as Jace... Go for it, then."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:59 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret put away his book and looked at his watch and summons his keyblade and creates a portal."I'm leaving since I am not apart of this team..."He looked and narrowed his eyes at Nagi and Denver and scoffed.."Pfft losers..."With that said he exits through the portal and it closes behind him.Denver scrunched his face into a snarl not before chucking a sea shell into the portal at Garret's head as it close when he heard it make contact with him he smirked and walked into the Mansion. {Garret Exit}

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:23 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
knux_nyan

User Image

Kalena dropped down from the roof and landed on her feet
"did you just call me a numbskull? Xero recruited me too, Kurona."

"I don't think Kuro called you that, Kalena" Liya looked at Kalena and pointed at the boys
"I think she meant them. Although sometimes you do act like your my age."

Kalena looked at Liya
"Excuse me? I do not act like I'm 8 years old"

"your right, you act like your 14." Liya giggled then relaxed when Erin patted her head going inside with Erin
"Oh that sounds like gravity and the person gets used to it and put more gravity on them. Its resistance training right?" Liya giggled

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:39 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Erin glared at Kurona. "Gravity magic? Definitely not using magic for training."
Kurona waved a hand. "You really think I'd risk the lives of trainees like that? Right... Besides, they're all yours until they're beefed up. Then comes the mental tasks."
Aliya smiled. She had experience with the Zodiac Styles and they weren't pretty. It was even more difficult having it done the way Jaecen had done it. "Well, it wouldn't be as difficult had Jaecen not done what he had."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

Rosalie smiled to Kurona and Snow stayed close behind her. Soon everyone began to go inside which Rosalie followed behind Kurona and Aliya and started to become uncomfortable as they spoke about training. The plan was a night of rest and then everyone would start training first thing tomorrow, but now they wanted to do some extreme training after all the excitement and no rest or finished meals. Snow looked at he sensing her worry and washed away when Erin joined. She was happy that he was taking over and sticking to the plan.

As the barrier began to form about the Light Mansion a steam of twilight magi got through before it closed. The magi shot past everyone and flew towards the dining area where everyone was eating before the demon attack. Concerned this was another attack or surprise of some soot every went to check it out which they found Xero, relaxing and finishing his meal.

Mood:
Curious
Party:

Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:08 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka followed behind Erin and Liya as they headed inside too, but she stopped, looking towards the barrier with her ears perked up. What caught her attention was some sort of stream of light that shot into the barrier before the barrier closed up fully. She couldn't help but move out of the way of the stream of light as it flew past her into the dining room. She hurried into the dining room, only to discover that the one who was responsible for the stream of light was Xero, who was actually the stream of light. One of her ears went down as she wondered about how Xero did that.
Red walked into the dining room with her hand raised up, "Hello everybody, we're back as well!" she said with a grin.
Tsuyoi walked in from behind Red, "You better behave yourself while you're staying." she whisper to her as she walked past her. She took her seat at the dining table, taking off her hat and placing it to the side, "So, what's this I hear about training the newbies to death?" she said, looking at Kurona, Erin, then Aliya.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:25 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

"Well... Aunt Kuro was being persuaded to use barbaric means." Erin stated.
She scoffed. "Hardly barbaric..."
Kurona nodded. "Barbaric may be the right word but let's go with ancient. Anyways, you deal with the physical and I'll take the spiritual and emotional training involved."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:07 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
knux_nyan

User Image

Kalena smirked hearing 'ancient'.
"Ancient style is best style" she said

Liya giggled and jumped and hugged Xero
"Hi Xero, you alright?"

((Edited cuz I didn't wanna post again. God I live so close to Dallas, I'm so afraid to leave home right now. x_x )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:07 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero sat calmly as every joined him again for dinner. Rosalie took her seat next to him and Snow just curled up in the corner. It was quiet until Ridley called out to everyone as her and Tsuyoi joined everyone again. Tsuyoi then started to talk to Kurona, Erin, and Aliya about training. Xero smiled because so far their style of training seemed very calm compared to what the Hatos have put him through. "Do what you wish with them as long as they are alive and able to continue on my mission. Oh, hey X. I am doing well, but I worry about your father. Jace is on a very dangerous path, but it is one he has to walk."

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Aliya scoffed. "Are ya kiddin' me? Dangerous path? The only dangerous thing for Jaecen is the lack of food."
Kurona smirked. "That... that is a bit of the truth..."
Erin rolled his eyes and grabbed a seat. "..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games