Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:01 am
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"Well lets gang up on him then..." [i dont think he on]
*Demyx nods* "You got it!"

(yeah I don't think he's on either>>)

"Ok!" *brings out guns and nobodies*
*Demyx summons some large water forms and some of his nobodies* "Go forth my dancers! Wreak havoc in my name!"

*summons nobodies but they start to randomly shoot everything*

"Ok mini dudes stop that!" gonk

*Demyx dodges the bullets* "XIGBAR!" *he summons a water sheild* "Cut it out with the TK'ing!"

(TK = team kill for those who don't know)

"Ok! wait!" *makes them disapear* "HAppy now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:11 am
namine is still asleep  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:02 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

*Demyx summons some large water forms and some of his nobodies* "Go forth my dancers! Wreak havoc in my name!"

*Demyx dodges the bullets* "XIGBAR!" *he summons a water sheild* "Cut it out with the TK'ing!"

*Demyx lowers the sheild some* "Well, you didn't have to send them away...having the advantage of numbers would be nice. Just tell them to stop shooting at everything that moves...like, say, me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:07 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

*Demyx lowers the sheild some* "Well, you didn't have to send them away...having the advantage of numbers would be nice. Just tell them to stop shooting at everything that moves...like, say, me!"

"Ok.... or maybe when we find maluxia i summon them again then we leave the room and let them shoot at everything!" xd  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:10 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"Ok.... or maybe when we find maluxia i summon them again then we leave the room and let them shoot at everything!" xd

*Demyx brightens* "Hey, that works!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"Ok... first we find him..." [brb for a while]  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:19 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"Yeah...where the heck did he go?" *looks around, sees only Namine sleeping* "The only other person here is Namine...wait, maybe he's in disguse as Namine! He's totally planning to jump up and catch us unaware!"
[oki, see you later]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:25 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"Yeah...where the heck did he go?" *looks around, sees only Namine sleeping* "The only other person here is Namine...wait, maybe he's in disguse as Namine! He's totally planning to jump up and catch us unaware!"
[oki, see you later]
namine wakes up. "hi demyx." she had a sort of evil face but then she smiles  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

[oki, see you later]
*Demyx takes an involuntary half-step back at the evil face, but catches himself, remembering that he is playing the hero game today* "Hi Namine!" *He grins back at her, then looks around to check where Xigbar is*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:37 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

[oki, see you later]
*Demyx takes an involuntary half-step back at the evil face, but catches himself, remembering that he is playing the hero game today* "Hi Namine!" *He grins back at her, then looks around to check where Xigbar is*
namine walks over to him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki

[oki, see you later]
namine walks over to him
*Demyx looks down at her* "Yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:01 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki

[oki, see you later]
namine walks over to him
*Demyx looks down at her* "Yes?"
"what happened to mizu?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki

[oki, see you later]
namine walks over to him

*whispers to demyx* "Ya think that marly is disguised as namine?" stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:14 pm
*Demyx nods at Xigbar and whispers back* "It's totally possible dude!" *he looks back at Namine* "I told you, she wandered off...I'm not babysitting her or anything>>"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:17 pm
Ayaji
*Demyx nods at Xigbar and whispers back* "It's totally possible dude!" *he looks back at Namine* "I told you, she wandered off...I'm not babysitting her or anything>>"
namine sighed. then looked at them".....what are you guys talking about right now?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games