Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:08 pm
I think they should have a Mercenary Freestyle mode, where all you do is run around killing enemies, no time limit. Just for the fun of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I think they should have a Mercenary Freestyle mode, where all you do is run around killing enemies, no time limit. Just for the fun of it.
That would be awesome. Just play until you die, without having to worry about time or anything. There must be some sort of hack / mod for that already, but I don't know anything about that sort of thing. I guess I'll just have to wait for Capcom to create a mode like that themselves emo

DHC_John

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:13 pm
They should make a Resident Evil game with a similiar playing style to that of Grand Theft Auto. What I mean is, a free roam sort of thing. Be able to steal a car and run over zombies until it runs out of guns or crashes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:16 pm
"GTA, ********! Oh yeah, ten points!" xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:18 pm
DHC_John
Biohazard EXTREME
That would be awesome. Just play until you die, without having to worry about time or anything. There must be some sort of hack / mod for that already, but I don't know anything about that sort of thing. I guess I'll just have to wait for Capcom to create a mode like that themselves emo

Well, I'm sure there will at least be a mod when the PC port of RE4 comes out.

Oh, and Vash, that'd be pretty cool. Even better if it was for the PC, the on the internet you download all kinds of updates. Like they decide to have a building blow up or something. Kind of, ultimate Survival Horror. You're in an outbreak, can't get out of the city, so you have to roam around and make do with all the resources you could find. Break into gun shops, hardware stores, warehouses, and just try to survive. That would be cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:40 pm
Vash Thompson
They should make a Resident Evil game with a similiar playing style to that of Grand Theft Auto. What I mean is, a free roam sort of thing. Be able to steal a car and run over zombies until it runs out of guns or crashes.
I was actually thiking of that, playing Vice City.

I'd love to stick the main guy up against zombies. And then you get the weapon cheat. XD  

Kouichi Pendolse

DHC_John

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Canas Renvall
"GTA, ********! Oh yeah, ten points!" xd
xd

I swear, that was the greatest line in that entire movie. Actually, L.J. seems to have all the good lines of ******** please. My s**t is custom."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:05 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
Vash Thompson

I'd love to stick the main guy up against zombies. And then you get the weapon cheat. XD

A weapons cheat may ruin the game. It wouldn't make it survival horror, but another pure action game.  

Elliot Salem

DHC_John

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:07 pm
Vash Thompson
Kouichi Pendolse
Vash Thompson

A weapons cheat may ruin the game. It wouldn't make it survival horror, but another pure action game.
Right. And we don't want another Resident Evil 4 on our hands.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:58 pm
I didn't hate RE4, actually. I hated parts of RE4. Such as the weapons upgrading. I'm fine with good weapon choice, but upgrades kinda make it... not survival horror. sweatdrop The new camera angle would be sweet for REmake, though. It'd really make you feel like you're in the game, rather than feeling like you're a stalker watching from hidden cameras. Even if that is one of the hallmark traits of RE, I think the new camera angle would be cool. Like, there should be an option where you can look through fixed camera angles and the over-the-shoulder camera angle. And the RE4 aiming system. Loves. xd It'd be fun to try and shoot a zombie in the head with a shotgun... by actually aiming at its head, not just "up, down, or middle". Or like I've said many times, keep the fixed camera angles and then when you aim, have the camera fly in behind your back so you can aim. :O  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:59 pm
DHC_John
Vash Thompson
Right. And we don't want another Resident Evil 4 on our hands.

Yes, but you don't hace to use the cheat. Besides, we're just talking. It's not like it's actually gonna come out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:04 pm
I can see it now... "Grand Theft Auto: Raccoon City!" xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:09 pm
I recall a game being made by Accalim that was like GTA with zombies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:15 pm
There is a GTA-esque game that involves zombies. It's actually a mix between Crazy Taxi, GTA, and RE. Zombie vs. Ambulance. A bacterial infection is turning a city into zombies, and hospitals have the cure... but no patients because they're too weak to get there. You are the ambulance. You pick up survivors, and get them to the hospital in time, and you get money to pimp out your ambulance, be it extra armor or spikes on the front to ram things. You'll need the armor because if you don't get to the hospital in time, the survivor becomes a zombie and starts attacking the inside of your ambulance. The best part? You get to run over hordes upon hordes of zombies. whee The worst part? It's only out in Japan, so you have to import it, and then you have to buy a compatible PS2 (Japanese disks don't work in US PS2s D: )  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:20 pm
Canas Renvall
I didn't hate RE4, actually. I hated parts of RE4. Such as the weapons upgrading. I'm fine with good weapon choice, but upgrades kinda make it... not survival horror. sweatdrop The new camera angle would be sweet for REmake, though. It'd really make you feel like you're in the game, rather than feeling like you're a stalker watching from hidden cameras. Even if that is one of the hallmark traits of RE, I think the new camera angle would be cool. Like, there should be an option where you can look through fixed camera angles and the over-the-shoulder camera angle. And the RE4 aiming system. Loves. xd It'd be fun to try and shoot a zombie in the head with a shotgun... by actually aiming at its head, not just "up, down, or middle". Or like I've said many times, keep the fixed camera angles and then when you aim, have the camera fly in behind your back so you can aim. :O

But if they bring back the zombies, and they keep the aiming system from Resident Evil 4 it'll be a one hit kill.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games