Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:21 am
Chris would find that as she released light energy, her body rebounded back, sending her into Esteban's waiting arms. "Now now now," he said setting her back down on the bed. "Now I did mention that you would have to relearn everything you once knew. Your energy channeling has been rearranged to allow r the gathering of runic energy. Also, we are not quite done with your operation, though it does bring me great joy to see you out of pain and misery." He waved his hand at the window, causing the stiff curtains to close. "I must still seal all the runes together. The failure to do so, could result in the death of yourself and of others. So, if you'll kindly remove your clothes again, and we'll be finished in a couple more minutes."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 am
Sighing Chris nodded and took her clothes of again. Then she lie out on teh bad and muttered, "Okay I guess I'm ready..." She wondered what she had just done and how it had worked so well. She was happy with herself.  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 am
Blaze was not doing well against the shadow demon now. Then all at once the shadows poured out of him, engulfing him in the black cloak of darkness. Blaze was now no longer in control. He was now Korna, The Dragon of Shadows. Blaze had known full well that the demon could now use all of his powers, including power over time, and since it was not technically alive, it had no life force. Now the whole city was its punching bag as long as Blaze recovered. "REEEOOOOOOOWWWRRRRRRR!!" Korna shreiked as it stood.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:39 am
Hirshiro sent a wave of shadow energy towards the beast to get its attention. He let his body slip into the shadow realm.
"Come on then you ugly thing, lets see if your good enough for someone like me."
The two short swords he carried were now in hand. Leaning forward ready to act his lips curled into a smile. If I can get close enough maybe I can wake the kid up. I can hold it off but i cant risk the body. This is going to be fun.  

flying_riceball

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:44 am
Korna was going to warm up on the one with the swords, then move on to the main course. The time symbols appeared around Korna, he was about to use the time stop. But then it changed its mind and shot some fireballs at the opposing figure.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 am
Chris sat up and looked at Esteban. "Something more important than finishing with me is going on out there..." she said quietly , her golden eyes sparkling.  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:09 pm
The clone of Esteban turned around as he heard the shrieking roar, and was surprised to see a dragon where Blaze once laid. "Always some sort of distraction," he said as the dragon shot off a few fireballs towards the mysterious man with swords. The clone raised his arm towards the sky, dark with clouds. With the force of a dam breaking, the clouds rent into and a pillar of water descended onto the fireballs reducing them to nothing. The water then stopped, and pooled up onto the ground, sinking deep into the earth.

"This will only take a few minutes," Esteban said as he walked forward and began to seal everything. "Just hold on a few minutes and then we can check on things."
Esteban began work immediately after finishing his sentence. He traced a single rune on each of her wrists and ankles as well as on each of her legs, by her hips and then finally one on each side of her neck. He then traced a special rune on her back to finish the sealing process. This rune was special because it was also the symbol for his organization, Black Sun.

"All finished," Esteban said as he stepped back. "You may get dressed and accompany me outside, but first, I need you to go get Siegfried from the other room. And you might get Angel as well, and explain to the others still waiting, that we are having a brief intermission in the interviewing process. See you in a second," he said as he bolted through the now open window, landing gently on his feet and began sprinting towards the dragon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 am
Pulling on her clothes she found the star necklace that she had been looking for and sprinted into the other room. "Angel, Siegfried come with me." Chris demanded. Then she turned to the people waiting to be interviewed, "Sorry guys we have a slight issue that will be fixed soon, just stay here." Turning back to Angel and Siegfried she motioned for them to follow her into the room she had just been in. "Um okay well the Dragon Blaze had in teh scarf form is released and we sorta have to stop it. Angel you will need to help me with the light and Siegfried help however you can. Come on guys lets go!" With that she ran to the open window and jumped out using a strand of light to help her flip in mid air then landed softly on the ground.She began to sprint over to Blaze, Hishiro, Esteban, and Esteban's clone.  

ibazinga

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:16 am
The fireballs missed him as he rolled left. There were now two Hirshiros. Each stood up and made straight for the beast. The left one did a few quick sand signs and shot out a blast of hot air, the other sent a wave of shadow energy right through the beast, hoping it would hit Blaze and give him a boost in energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:57 am
Stretching, Siegfried yawned in reflex. It had been a very good nap, one that he believed he would take again. Ah to be back at the range killing chicken eating lizards again, Siegfried thought amusingly, Good time they were.
However, this was no time for a nap. Chris came running in, with a new har color he thought to himself, motioning for him and another girl to join her. Pushing himself up, he straighten his cloths out while checking to make sure his guns were still on him. Nodding in satisfaction, he walked over to the window to see a whole lot of trouble brewing. Holy cripes!, Siegfried thought alarmingly, I take one nap and everything goes to hell!
Deciding quickly that jumping wouldnt be a good idea, he raced through the mansion, down flights of stairs like they didnt exist. The nap has done me some good.
Finally reaching the front door, which he had to fix seeing as how he kicked it down, he sprinted out and rejoined the whole group. Looking at the whole situation, Siegfried spoke warily and out of breath," What....the hell...happened?"

Edgar, in turn, watched the proceedings with a glint in his eyes. It was all quite fasicnating, and he wished to see this first hand. Stomping from his position in the corner, he walked over to the window Chris leapt out and made sure to record the entire situation.  

Siegfried006

ibazinga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 pm
Chris looked at Siegfried and said,"Well the shadow demon Blaze had captured and made into a scarf thing started taking over and now Blaze is inside that dragon..." Chris started to act then froze. She realized she didn't know what to do and her eyes got wide. "Holy crap...." she muttered under her breath and cursed internally. Soon she was acting on instinct, maybe it was stupid but she was trying to get the things attention so maybe she could get Blaze to wake up. Something in her mind clicked and she twirled her fist in the air and made a light whip. She flicked her wrist and it snapped at the Dragon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:36 am
"The light is within my mind and soul, the dark shalt touch my sacred light!" Sirus intoned. While he was fighting back the Other, he heard a bloodcurdling roar outside that could only come from a dragon. "Oh crap, it's possessed too." he muttered.

As he fought the onslaught of the darkness, he could make out a shadow (Claude) moving closer. "Over here!" he yelled.  

Mellow Zihark

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:37 pm
Hissing at the whip. Korna created a flurry of shadows around him, all of them connected to the shadows around his opponents. Then without warning he shot a bunch of shadow spikes in the shadows around him all of them disappearing then reappearing just before they would hit his opponents.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 pm
Esteban watched the shadows intently, following their patterns. Suddenly, he noticed spikes coming for him, and consequently for the others as well, but he didn't have time to help them all. He leapt in the air just as the spike intended for him, disappeared from view, and then landed on it, as it erupted from his shadow on the ground. "Blaze," Esteban called out, intently.

The clone of Esteban was not as lucky as the real Esteban, his spike pierced through his body, causing him to explode into a puddle of water saturating the ground on which he stood.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:04 pm
I need more life force. Blaze thought to anyone who was listening to his thoughts.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games