Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:29 am
Pyro looked shock but tried not to make it to obvious to worry Ami so he whispered back " wait so how was the clone sent...and you know you will have a limited time to be here because your taking up chakra so you gotta tell her fast pyro said to blood making a happy smile to make ami believe he was ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:48 pm
((read again... IM NOT DEAD... raheno reset the topic...))  

Bloodfang23

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:48 pm
(Finally i was wondering when he was going to do it)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:54 pm
((lolz read the 1st post 3rd page... thats when it reset...))  

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:48 am
Blood arived in the hospital and admited himself in and showed his decapited arm that was eaten by Arashi, he went to his hospital room and rested there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:30 pm
Blood started to recover the wound. it was already stiched by the doctors there, now he just waited for it to heal, he was listening to the radio as his favorite song played.  

Bloodfang23

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:17 pm
Oron burst through the doors. "BLOOD, WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:08 am
((Not that my elbow is still in, everything from the elbow down is gone...))
Blood chuckled and said "You do know its rude going around knocking down the doors of patiencts while they are asleep right" Blood then stood up to greet Oron  

Bloodfang23

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:23 am

Sora appeared, the human puppet arm in hand. "Blood.......Zeno sends his apologies for his absence. But, as of now, just know that I'm taking you up as my student. I am Zeno's son, and the new leader of Squad Higure. And, I can't exactly take you up as a student if you're missing a hand." He chuckled and began performing a series of Medical Procedures to unrated to be spoken of in this dialogue. After a short while, the human puppet arm was attached to Blood. Sora then used a camoflouge jutsu to morph the arm, making it resemble Blood's previous arm before it had been devoured. It was now capable of movement under Blade's will as well, and it also held wind manipulation (not wind jutsu) capabilities as the previous owner of the arm possessed. "There you go, good as new." Sora commented with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:31 am
Blood replied "Thanks for the arm but... who's is it..." Blood knew of that he needed someone elses arm, Blood then said "You do know I saw you after Zeno killed himslef right?"  

Bloodfang23

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:35 am

"Just a dead leaf shinobi's arm." Sora replied to Blood's first question. Then, to the second comment, he replied: "Indeed, I do. My father, Zeno, transffered his soul and spirit into my physical body to bring life to it, as I was dead before. This process allowed me to retain nearly all of my father's abilities, except for elemental affinity. That factor was predetermined by my own physical body. And, I am now in Zeno's place, a 'puppet' of his, if you will. Anymore questions? If not, we can begin training."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:45 am

Sora left a clone in his place and dissapeared, taking care of something quickly.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:50 am
Blood said "And i thought you killed someone... anyways thats all in a shinobi days life so if you did kill him it would not matter... So when do we start training and ofcourse we leave the hospital first..." Blood then streched and tried his new arm out knowing that the strength of his left and right hand was disproportionate  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:56 am

"Now. Try to keep up with me, as we will be working on your physical skills first. Just for a review. After all, you are a Chuunin now, correct? Well, you should be able to attain high skills in atleast Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu, if not any more." Sora spoke and rushed out of the hospital with almost inhumane speed, of course using wind chakra.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:08 am
Blood follow with super speed but not nearly as fast as Sora because he still had his legs intact  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games