Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:35 am
V is for Victoly!

User Image

EDIT: Ohmigod this mistletoe event is great. I'm aiming to kiss everyone in the guild. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:24 am
Akiyo
V is for Victoly!

User Image

EDIT: Ohmigod this mistletoe event is great. I'm aiming to kiss everyone in the guild. surprised

Nice hat! It looks like mine only mine is black with white eyes obviously. And it has a tail. Yeah the misletoe event is fun!  

Onoj

Kementari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:59 am
Merry Christmas!

I got the RotK EE surprised I was so not expecting that xp
2 CD's (Coldplay and Maroon 5)
Electric razor
Pajamas
Tamagotchi
Watch
Poster frame (which is good, I have 3 posters not able to go on my wall)
HoME vol 3: The Lays of Beleriand (yuss, now I only need the other 11)
Stocking stuff

My dad is coming over tomorrow so I will get his gift (probably money) and my Nana and Poppies gift (also probably money).
I like the money, I need to save it for a digital recorder camera. And I believe they are about $300-ish. I have $100 so I am still a ways off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:41 pm
Merry Christmas everyone! biggrin

I've had a ok day which I wasn't expecting... but it's not over. I just have to remember to let my neighbour's dog out and feed it.

My dad brought me a puzzle ring from Dubai! It's great except I'm afraid it will fall apart and I won't be able to put it back together. whee

I also now have a new addition to my room... a lifesize cardboard Legolas! xd

I also gotted some N64 games and the fellowship soundtrack, I had the soundtrack, about 8 burnt copies and no original. I got a Sesshoumaru wall scroll! I don't know where to put it but it's very pretty!

Gift certificates are awesome! Now I can get new clothes and go see some movies and buy books!

Present of the year that has gotten the most hugs: Hardcover Silmarillion illustrated by Ted Nasmith. Mwahahaha *hugs it* so pretty. I got War of the Jewels too. Which is awesome, one more HoME book to my collection. I now have 1, 2, 11 and 12 xd

I'm currently killing time. I'm just waiting for my dad or my sister to open their Spiderman 2's... I wanna see it again!  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:06 pm
Well it was a pretty good christmas for me. A little dissappointing but eh it isn't about the presents so I don't care. I got a ping Pong table which is awesome, then I got an SNL trivial Pursuit board game, some pants, a belt, and that is it. It is a little scarce compared to the Computer I got last year but oh well. This is the first year my sister and I have spent more money on gifts than my parents. My parents commented it was because money is scarce yet just last week the bought a $10,000 car. I got three things I asked for this year. Two from my girlfriend and one which I bought with my own money. Grr I am a little pissed off but like I said it is about Jesus, in my opinion, and not presents so it is ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:35 pm
For Christmas I got:

A portable DVD player, RoTK:EE, Battle For Middle-Earth PC game, The History of Middle-Earth (vol. I to V) Hardcover, three games for the PS2, five DVD's... along with money and small stocking presents. (Still have ten or so presents to open tomorrow on boxing day).

... I've just finished watching the EE. It was an improvement on the cinema version, but still, it doesn't come close to beating the previous two movies. smile  

Khorkalba

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:33 pm
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~!

I am so happy! I got Paper Mario! And I have been watching ROTK all day ^^

(edit: how does this mistletoe thing work? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:50 pm
Wee!

A Clockwork Orange poster and a Monty Python calendar is what I received. Also some other stuff, but that was fun.  

curumo

Kementari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:08 pm
imyavie
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~!

I am so happy! I got Paper Mario! And I have been watching ROTK all day ^^

(edit: how does this mistletoe thing work? sweatdrop )

When you see a Holly Leaf and Exclamation mark in a circle above your head, you can click on anyones avi (including your own) and you will 'kiss' them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:14 pm
Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm going to be online pretty sporatically, since I'm not supposed to be on at all. sweatdrop My $#^#*% of a dad banned all internet use until I finish my college applications. Which means I'll have to wait until he's asleep. 3nodding wink

I got a T-shirt that says, "I went to Middle Earth and all I got was this crummy ring." whee The family also got TTA. I also got a little Sephiroth figure! Yay! Plus a TON of gift cards for Borders and Best Buy. biggrin

I've finally sent my present! Sorry for the delay, Menegil! sweatdrop  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Kementari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:21 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm going to be online pretty sporatically, since I'm not supposed to be on at all. sweatdrop My $#^#*% of a dad banned all internet use until I finish my college applications. Which means I'll have to wait until he's asleep. 3nodding wink

I got a T-shirt that says, "I went to Middle Earth and all I got was this crummy ring." whee The family also got TTA. I also got a little Sephiroth figure! Yay! Plus a TON of gift cards for Borders and Best Buy. biggrin

I've finally sent my present! Sorry for the delay, Menegil! sweatdrop

I feel kinda bad being on Gaia for Christmas, but were not doing anything and the family has left.
I'm glad mostly everyone has gotten a present, if you care to say, what did you get?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:34 pm
OMG poor Gambino.  

Falathrim

closer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:58 pm
I'm so excited! I just got my gaia X-mas present and it was really good!

I finished all my christmasing and I got a really good hall.

Mom's Side:
20" TV
the Nightemare Before Christmas SE

Dad's Side:
ROTK EE w/ Minas Tirith thingy
Crappy Drumsticks
A remote control car(which I most DEFINATELY did not ask for, cars confuse me and I hate them) it was from my crazy aunt betty. It was a step in the right direction because she usually gets me women's stuff.
$250

Home:
2 pair Black Socks
Black Leather Wallet
Alarm Clock
Button Up Shirt
"Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin" (a local band) T-Shirt
Edward Scissor Hands (10 year edition) DVD
Office Space DVD
Donnie Darko DVD
I am Sam Soundtrack
New Stick Bag

I'm so excited, but this year my sister and I were even mroe excited about what we got our parents. We made them open presents first.

Merry Christmas! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:29 pm
Falathrim
OMG poor Gambino.

I know, he may have been an arrogant a**, but even he doesn't deserve that.
It's so sad, I hope we don't have to wait until the next holiday to find out what happens.  

Kementari

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:44 pm
Kementari
Falathrim
OMG poor Gambino.

I know, he may have been an arrogant a**, but even he doesn't deserve that.
It's so sad, I hope we don't have to wait until the next holiday to find out what happens.

That story made me all sad.
And the drawings were so nice. And Gino is adorable. He looks like 8, but he's actually 'older' than me.
Though he's made of pixels. rolleyes  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games