Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXBrandeeXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:48 pm

Kira-Yamato-san
xXBrandeeXx
*sits on a tree, watching everyone as they seem to be having a blast. Starts to reminise about the past, wondering how everything happened. Lays head back against the tree trunk and stares up at the sky, eyes starting to change to a beautiful ice blue. As she slowly closes her eyes, a single tear trickles slowly down her cheek. Seconds later, she wipes away the tear and starts to sing.*

A twinkle in the night sky,
Far, far away,
Golden star I gaze upon,
In my dreams,
On this sleepless evening,
I sing alone,
Tomorrow, I`ll sing with you,
On the wings of a dream...

Kira saw her there, the night sky shining in all it's glory, stars illuminating the passage of time, the crescent moon raining it's magnificence upon the world. The words she speaks are solemn...sad...but filled with an undying hope. He sets his back on the tree, not far from her and looks out to the sky himself, his eyes, a pale shallow green. His long hair suddenly droops over his eyes, covering it in shadow as he smiles weakly, letting a tear fall to his turn.

Softly he speaks to his turn, almost whispering...

A moment where all seems lost
Hope in the horizon
To which the golden disc should rise again

I speak alone, sit beside...
the one I hold dear in my most treasured life...
Now treasured but for that dear...
But dear as a treasured thing can be, made by love...

I wait for the hour, to which I may climb
To meet you, spend with you and claim you
Once more in my embrace, for the last time
In the weeks to come...

*looks over and watches him sit at her side. She looks back up at the sky, somehow soothed by his presence and the way the clouds move swifty above them. She rests her head gently on his shoulder, awaiting him to embrace her, and slowly closes her eyes.Moments later, she looks up at him with a fake grin*

I was just thinking about my family.. I miss them dearly... I found a sign that my brother was alive but I haven`t seen him in years.... and I`ve been trying so hard to resurect my sister lately... there`s been so much pressure...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:25 pm

Luncia
Hey everyone.
hi *blinks at Bubble-sama and Brandee-san* did I MISS something?

PFDiva

Cat69

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:40 pm

*wanders in with hair standing in end because of repeated attempts to pull it out from the stress*
just let you guys know i'll be totally disappearing for the next 4 days at least...i've got 2 essays to write btwn now and friday morning and then I'm going to TO for the weekend...and who knows what craziness my profs will thrust way next week gonk
*wanders back out, muttering stupid......f....g.......4th year.....essays.....*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:50 pm

Galdrea
Luncia
Hey everyone.
hi *blinks at Bubble-sama and Brandee-san* did I MISS something?

sweatdrop It would seem you are unawares... lol

Kira-Yamato-san

Pansa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:58 pm

Talon TDS

Besides, I keep telling everybody that I am nuts. Utilizing the origonal Catch 22, which said military members that are insane are to be sent home- but if you know you are nuts, you are not nuts. That way if I tell people I am truly insane, they can't lock me away for it.

Because if you're insane, you wouldn't have the common sense to notice you were insane.

I don't know, I think my favorite line in that book was: "I'm going to live forever, or die trying." or what ever the actual word-for-word quote was.

*goes off reciting Edmund's speech* Why did I bother memorizing this speech again? Oh, right, boredom. Yay King Lear.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:23 pm

Pansa
Talon TDS

Besides, I keep telling everybody that I am nuts. Utilizing the origonal Catch 22, which said military members that are insane are to be sent home- but if you know you are nuts, you are not nuts. That way if I tell people I am truly insane, they can't lock me away for it.

Because if you're insane, you wouldn't have the common sense to notice you were insane.

I don't know, I think my favorite line in that book was: "I'm going to live forever, or die trying." or what ever the actual word-for-word quote was.

*goes off reciting Edmund's speech* Why did I bother memorizing this speech again? Oh, right, boredom. Yay King Lear.

Well....I think a good example of un-noticed mental illness, would be the Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe....

Quite a short metaphoric story...but full of different meanings... 3nodding

*is apparently showing that he knows alot about English litterature*

ninja

Maybe I should stop acting like my old know-it-all self... cool

Kira-Yamato-san

Pansa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:52 pm

The Tell-Tale Heart is a good example of unnoticed mental illness...but for something that's a little more shocking, simply in it's unexpectedness (come on, we expect such from Poe!), one needs to read Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.

*nods* Gotta love Jane.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:46 am

*confused, small trickle of drool coming out of the side of her mouth* duh....Xanth novels are funny! ^_^

PFDiva

Betting The Hams

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:10 am

Galdrea
*confused, small trickle of drool coming out of the side of her mouth* duh....Xanth novels are funny! ^_^

A friend of mine has the series biggrin Is it really good? whee
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:18 am

Pansa
The Tell-Tale Heart is a good example of unnoticed mental illness...but for something that's a little more shocking, simply in it's unexpectedness (come on, we expect such from Poe!), one needs to read Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.

*nods* Gotta love Jane.

Aha!!! YES!! That was a good one.....oh! AND um...what was it called...

confused

idea

Detail from the Blue Republic!

Quite Similar.... 3nodding

Kira-Yamato-san

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:33 pm

O_________________________________O ummmmmm ok? *looks around the silent guild*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:53 pm

Betting The Hams
Galdrea

A friend of mine has the series biggrin Is it really good? whee
*nods* yep. too funny for words, at times. also, they'll often correct people for spelling errors, when they're speaking! biggrin i find that VERY amusing

PFDiva

Pansa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:43 pm

Kira-Yamato-san

Aha!!! YES!! That was a good one.....oh! AND um...what was it called...

confused

idea

Detail from the Blue Republic!

Quite Similar.... 3nodding

Hmm, that sounds very familiar, but I'm not sure if I've actually read it. I'll look it up. *nods*

And now I think we need to stop comparing literature, because soon I'm going to start ranting about themes and motifs, and how this is symbolic of that, and so on and so forth. And no one--including myself--wants that. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:07 pm

Gomen. Does anyone have any suggestions for an outfit? I'm not too fond of the red in this outfit, and would like some suggestions.

Akai Samurai

HYPN0TiK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:28 pm

crying

I'm just a slacker ... cry

I feel like I haven't posted here in SOO long!
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games