Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 pm

no..all of them are to powerfull to start out as AS or Genin...the lowest level character that i have recently created has been A Rank. But if thats the one that im using for the AKatsuki Leader, then i will have to put him at the S Rank level.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Isnt there a genjutsu that makes the opponent hear whtever the user wants?

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Nikki-Xion14
Jutsus are no longer accesible to everyone that walks in and takes them. To many people who are not of Suna take these jutsu and misuse them. Now, the kage will make a code word that is between him/herself and the librarian. The librarian has the jutsu books hidden and cannot be found by anyone but her or the kage. The kage may tell his villagers what the password is, or certain ninja who he/she employs for jutsu. Then different circumstances apply, but noone under any circumstance may metagame to learn the password. The Kazekage HAS to tell you.

thats basically jailing you...thats the only village that has that problem...but that gives me an idea... Who RPs as the Libraian...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Nikki-Xion14
Isnt there a genjutsu that makes the opponent hear whtever the user wants?

yes...why?

Oni_Soul

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 pm

well I'm out got school in the morning
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Nikki-Xion14
Jutsus are no longer accesible to everyone that walks in and takes them. To many people who are not of Suna take these jutsu and misuse them. Now, the kage will make a code word that is between him/herself and the librarian. The librarian has the jutsu books hidden and cannot be found by anyone but her or the kage. The kage may tell his villagers what the password is, or certain ninja who he/she employs for jutsu. Then different circumstances apply, but noone under any circumstance may metagame to learn the password. The Kazekage HAS to tell you.

use the jutsu to have the librarian hear the password and let me in, though there is also the problem of learning that jutsu since I wouldnt have acess to learning jutsu...unless it a basic jutsu then it could be found in the academy.

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Nikki-Xion14
Nikki-Xion14

use the jutsu to have the librarian hear the password and let me in, though there is also the problem of learning that jutsu since I wouldnt have acess to learning jutsu...unless it a basic jutsu then it could be found in the academy.

its an S-Ranked jutsu. And guess who knows it...well in theory, you can use a simple jutsu...If the librarian has a family, tell her that this is what will happen to them if she doesnt give you the book. or if she has lost her family, tell her that you can show them to her again.

OR you can go find Fanoto.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:14 pm

he said he didnt even know the code, plus I would have to know she had a family. Hmm I could use the genjutsu "fake Blood" to have the librarian walk outside to help me, but I would have to know where the jutsu scrolls were located, so I can get it, just cant find the jutsu then

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:30 pm

your on your way to become the next part of the Akatsuki...i look foward to have you on my team.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Got it, I used blood red eyes to locate the jutsu before I entered. Then I beat myself up, cut myself, and stabbedmyself deep in the leg so blood ran down my leg. Limped over and cryed banging opn the door for help cause I had been raped. No one would ignore that, so when the librarian helped me in, the second I sat down I put her in a genjutsu where she would always see me in the chair, the real me then slipped in to where the scrolls were, grabbed wht i needed, and left

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 pm

in the Cloud village...or the outer cloud village thats not really cloud village...but its the forum right above cloud village...yeah. Go there. There should be an Abandoned Shack where you can stay.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Thanks, i'll do the learning tommorow. Then need to gather information on targets. probley travel to all the villages, need to find someone who knows Human Puppet. Then need to starting building my puppet army

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:48 pm

you can do that at the Shack! blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 pm

yeah just train and build puppets, but the information is the important part. I wish I could have studed more on the sand ninja before I left, I would like to have information on everyone, im using those ninja info cards so I know excatly who has wht bloodline and it wont be metagaming

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 pm

very good Nikki! The New Akatsuki could use someone of your stature.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games