Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

PFDiva

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:06 pm

Pansa-san and Talon-sama, your avies look decidedly sickly
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:21 pm

*cough*

I think I might be, come to that.

*cough*

Pansa

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:01 pm

Galdrea
Pansa-san and Talon-sama, your avies look decidedly sickly

Hurray for zombification! cool
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:17 pm

I hated being Zombified >_<

krome_devil

PFDiva

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:34 am

krome_devil
I hated being Zombified >_<
you're very green...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:37 am

And now, a short rant:

[rant]Not much has happened in the few days I've been out. All RPs except for Galvan seem to be dwindling to some degree. Does no one have any enthusiasm anymore?[/rant]

Anyway, hi!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:09 am

Sama-san and I are concerned about this too, and we continue to brainstorm on ways to re-diversify our little guild.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:04 am

Brainstorm about what?

ScarlettVixen

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:08 am

*cries to gummi* You don't like my avi? crying *chibi sobs*

*pokes Talon* Don't worry. Now that midterms and such are over, I plan to not only go on a recruiting drive XD but to also finish the intro for my new roleplay. It will be the most ambitious and most difficult one ever attempted in the roleplay refuge and possibly all of gaia as well.

It'll be difficult because there will be actual stats for combat and such. And people will actually have to put alot of time into a character. As soon as I get the intro typed up, you'll all see as I prepare and shape it ^_^

As for a recruiting drive. Anyone I invite will be given something to say in their "apply to join" thing. That way you and Kira know that I personally have seen their roleplaying and that they're ok to approve if I'm not around.

(I'll pm it to you privately so you know) ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:49 am

krome_devil
*pokes Talon* Don't worry. Now that midterms and such are over, I plan to not only go on a recruiting drive XD but to also finish the intro for my new roleplay. It will be the most ambitious and most difficult one ever attempted in the roleplay refuge and possibly all of gaia as well.

It'll be difficult because there will be actual stats for combat and such. And people will actually have to put alot of time into a character. As soon as I get the intro typed up, you'll all see as I prepare and shape it ^_^

It sounds like the Naruto RP Raising the fighting spirit. They have a crazily large fighting system, which took me way too long to figure out sweatdrop (I'm a bit slow though, so that might've had something to do with it). They have two guilds actually, one for the actual RPs and one for the character creation/skill/fighting system... kinda scary, but it works very well 3nodding

@Pansa: I never opened my jack bags, still I got more than one pair of pants stressed

Mou

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:52 pm

*looks at mou* You mean there's a place I can go to look at other people's systems and stuffs? O_O TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME.

Sorry. I'd like to say "don't worry it won't be that hard" but this roleplay will only be for really good roleplayers, with a set system of rules and such. It may end up being rather complicated. I'm still buffering the edges of it a bit. But chances are people who aren't at least above average or maybe I should say "Advanced" roleplayerswill probably end up frustrated.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:09 pm

I'm all for doing equations and such to fight in RPs. I love math! (Okay, now I feel like an official geek/nerd) But, it's true.

*goes off and hidea in a dark corner*

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Pansa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:44 pm

Mou
@Pansa: I never opened my jack bags, still I got more than one pair of pants stressed

Really? @_@ As soon as I started only opening them after I had received the next box, I started getting them correctly in order and only one. -_-;; of course, I had over five pairs of pants before I started doing that, so maybe I just got 'enough' pants?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:09 pm

Talon TDS
Sama-san and I are concerned about this too, and we continue to brainstorm on ways to re-diversify our little guild.

Re-diversify? Define what you mean here.

Bah, I shouldn't be 'actively' on the computer like this--Scarlett, your profile looks mostly good, but you're probably gonig to have to wait at least one day if not two for a reply, as my schedule looks to be packed through basically next Thursday.

Merlinic Matrices

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:28 pm

I think he meant revitalize.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games