Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm
*hugs estu*

XD school is fun when you are full of sugar  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:43 pm
... Bored....  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
That's unfortunate.
HIraru, did we have a pair of chars RPing together that I've neglected or has that just never/rarely happened?

...that is all

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 pm
Maybe... Sama and the other people... But he doesn't really have a girl he's going after... He never has... You haven't posted in the village, in forever...  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hm?
Asplain, I'm lost.
Obviously I've completely forgotten what you speak of, or think you're talking about something else.
For that I can not apologize enough...

...that is all

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:21 pm
Here... My profiles, tell me which name sounds familiar when your ready...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16790721

Oh, and the person with Sama is Smarties not you, so it's not him... And all of his family is... else where.

(Edit: Sorry Forgot...))  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:26 pm
I'm so confused right now.

...that is all

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:40 pm
im back

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:44 pm
*glomps*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:50 pm
Time for an "I hate my brother" rant again... stare *whited out for those who don't care, and also for swearing*
--->I seriously don't know what the ******** is wrong with that retard of a brother. I spent the whole day today trying to please him, since it was his birthday on Tueday and I promised him I would treat him to dinner on Friday when I get out of school. I have class EVERY ******** WORKDAY so I got off every day except today at well past 3:30pm. I got out a little later than expected today because I was making brownie points with my prof(by staying an extra half an hour to make some slides for her). So I got home at noon instead of 11:30am like I was supposed to. I came in through the door, and with no time to do anything else I told him to get ready to catch public transit to the place I was going to treat him. HE KNEW DAMN WELL I WAS GOING TO BE HOME AT THAT TIME, so he should have been ready and waiting for me. But no, Princess has to powder or whatever the ******** he does, and it takes him over an hour, starting after I get home. Then he changes our plans and has his friend drag us everywhere in town. We FINALLY get there by 4:30. I had to put up with his pompous attitude the WHOLE time, biting my lip every time he spoke. I finally get home around 6:00. So I figured I could have time to myself for a few hours. He KNOWS I go to school. He KNOWS I study and review for most of the night. So he OBVIOUSLY expects me to dry the goddamn dishes the MOMENT he washes them, which is still once every two weeks. He washed them, only by my telling him to, on Tuesday. I was simply too damn busy to dry them until today. So I just went out to the kitchen to maybe get a drink and he jumps down my throat AGAIN! I dry the dishes WHILE he's snapping at me, then has the gall to tell me he does everything in the apartment and that the place would fall apart without him. BULL ******** s**t! I spent a whole year without that b*****d and the apartment was presentable. The difference between my apartment now and the one before is that Julia(my roommate then) didn't have so much garbage and didn't live like a ******** slob! So in a place like that, I could easily keep the place clean, even with two cats! My bro occupies almost EVERY SQUARE INCH of the apartment, INCLUDING the kitchen and the living room. I'm paying over $400 a month for a master bedroom! Again I told my a*****e brother that if he doesn't want to be here, I'm not chaining him back. If he wants to go, go! I'm in one of the busiest places in St. John's and close to most major places like the university. I can EASILY find a student or someone who would want to share rent. But no he would rather make my life HELL! And I know for a fact that a** was just crying to Mommy. I'm dead serious. The guy's ******** 27 and he still calls his Mommy when he doesn't want to admit to his little sister that he's a d**k. Mom just tried to call me, but I ignored it. The last thing I need is Mom jumping down my throat too because I'm obviously not my brother's ******** maid. Jesus Christ the way he talks about me it's as if I'm something worse than Hitler. EXCUSE me if my life is more full than my unemployed brother! He should be trying to help ME out, not the other way around!<---  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:55 pm
Who we waiting for to post? :S

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:56 pm
Either one of you I guess. I made the last post.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:59 am
Italian, you should make a map of that place you're talking about in the 'map ideas' topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 am
lol. its pretty big o.O

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:04 am
You don't have to make an actual map lol. Just descriptions and such of it. Look at the descriptions of the maps already approved and you'll know what we are looking for format-wise. And since we're waiting now anyways I figured now would be a good time for you to post it that's all.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games