Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.M a k i e: Makie updated the Trohpy Room by adding in the results of the 5th star test in, kyuu! Minus those who have not finished their tests, kyuu!

Whoo! I actually did some work, kyuu! >W<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Bonjour everyone! Wow. Its been some time since I posted in the annoucements. Well anyways. Sakura Picnic!

It'll start from August 16th and will end on August 30th. :3 I hope those are reasonable dates for you guys! Since I can't make it any eariler because of driving back home/Birthdays.

Anyways. At the Sakura Picnic will be:

• The food. Of course. x3
• Kimono Fashion Show. So girls, dress your best!
• Kaeroke! If you want to show off your singing talent!

and of course, since thisan easy going event I hope to see some ::cough:: romance ::cough:: ::cough:: >W >? What? Well anyways, maybe its a good chance for your characters to confess their love to someone. xD? Oh! and who knows! Maybe something surprising will happen at the picnic as well!

Anyways. I hope this will be a fun event and I think this is my first event I ever made (not including the Girl Sleepover parties) So please, no fighting! D<

Okie Dokie Smokie!

Salut!  

Ai`
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Hello Ria high heart !

This is Kurai speaking.

All Star test will end Tonight! when July 26th shows its ugly face XDD. Also on July 26th ummm...~ All the un-tagged off-campus thread will be tagged by Kurai to the best of his ability.

Right after the Star test is going to be an interesting event that will last one week!

This so-called event Is actually going to be a feedback check for how our crew members and Guild helpers AND captain and vice-captain is doing.

This will allow Kurai to make sure we are giving you all the best service.

All Crew members of Ria high are to be judged There will be an anoynomus poll but unfourtantly no anoynomus comment. if you wish to make an anoynomus comment you will have to PM it to a Crew member (That isnt the one your leaving the comment for duh) and the crew member will promptly post your feedback on the thread relevant to the crew member your leaving comments for.

Overall I hope this will help us prepare for Ria high growing bigger then ever!

Also Rumor has it there will be a dance coming up in a Manor off-campus ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Hey, yo.

I little change on the anonymousfeedback thingy. PearlHoly will be the anonymous ote taker gurl. So whenever you wish to make an anonymous statment. Just PM it to PearlHoly.

PearlHoly is not going to be a permanant Guild Helper therefore she is not going to recieve Crew feedback. She plans on quitting September.

And uhh

A slight extension of the 26th star test.

It will be due the night of the 26th.

there.

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mint: I'm not staying up any later for you stupid. So I'm going to say this 30 min early.

Happy Birthday Alan razz .

For your birthday you can have my account, completely. I think you will enjoy it, and you better not get it banned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:43 pm
User ImageMisao: Hello again, everyone! I have been given the great honor of announcing the official opening of Ria High's new subforum, Ria High Clubs! This subforum is brand spanking new, just created the other day! The club system will also work alongside the star system and with Ria High credits, giving you all even more incentive to roleplay your characters well to earn on-site rewards. The announcement thread at the top of the subforum should explain everything you need to know about clubs and how they work. Also, being overambitious and having far too much free time, I've already gone ahead and created the first two clubs, so feel free to check those out too if either of them pique your interest! I look forward to seeing some new clubs around here soon! whee  

Misao
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Oh that freakin dosent count. wishing 30 min before time.

Happy B-day Mint.

Thanks for the present 3nodding Ill do my best to not get banned.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:29 am
User ImageMisao:
Hello, everyone! It's me again! This time I'm here to announce the posting of the Ria High crew evaluation forms over in the Events subforum. There is a form for feedback concerning the guild in general, and also for each individual crew member. If you have any thoughts, comments, or concerns about any of us, or how the guild is being run, please take the time to fill out one of these evaluations. If you would like your comments to remain anonymous, you may PM your answers to Pearlholy, and she will post them on the thread for you.

In other news, Kurai has been hard at work revamping the various stickies around Ria High, so you should see some new things around those threads as well. There are big things happening around Ria, so stay tuned for more developments soon!

heart  

Misao
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:39 pm
User ImageWinny: Hey you guys. Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be taking a break from being a crew member for a while. School's coming up for me, and plainly, I can't tackle all of Ria AND keeping my grades up for the entire year, and in my opinion, school is more important (BUT I LOVE YOU RIA). I won't be on as much at all, sometimes not even at all, but I want to let you guys know that I care about you all and love you guys from the bottom of my heart. Please continue to take care of Ria for me, and I'm sorry if I ever hurt any of your feelings.

Um... not to say that I WON'T be on... school won't completely anihillate my addiction, but still. xD You might not see Minto here as much. Which probably won't be a problem, since I'm annoying anyway. The other crew members are working hard on everything, so please keep coming here, as we have tons of new things coming up! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Winny-chan crying come back soon. Ria high will need you~. Good luck with the schoolwork of course though!

Kurai has a very important (oo red font) announcment to make now. Kurai declares Ria high in crises now!

Please look twoards This thread To find out how you can help Ria high from this crisis! (this thread/event will end whenever Kurai feels it is ready to end)

And now an important from Mother Misao:

User Image Misao: Hey everyone! Misao here! For those of you who are new, we had a problem a month or so ago with the 2nd character profile page disappearing. A lot of people lost their profiles, and had to redo them. Just as a sort of general announcement to everyone, you may all want to back up all of your character profiles in case we have a problem like this again. Go find your posts on those threads, click the "Edit" button, copy and paste the text of your post into Notepad or something, and save it to your computer. That way, you'll always have your profile ready to go, even if the thread should randomly explode on us again!  

MintGekkou
Captain

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:51 pm
User ImageJoy: So I went on Ria like every other day.And some might remebering me General saying I felt. Well "bleh." But I decided to shake it off..but it kept on going for a good few days. And as I sit here looking at my beloved Ria,I sorta lost my spark. Most people will ask what?Suck it up..

But..I havn't taken a little break ever sicne Ria was made and I need to take a little one. It might be a week,not even,or maybe months at a time till I get the spark back. But setting a warning out was the rigth thing to do,well to me. I know I have a few rps peopel were expecting me to reply back,I know I have to update the 2nd profiles. I know I have to make sure everything is going smoothly. And the crew needs me for the whole crisis.

So yesh. Joy is going on hiatus.Intill the spark comes back. You could leave a comment here on my profile If you want to encourage me,yell at me,or anyting pretty much.

Ja ne!!

nyhaaan just kidding!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: The first wave of new Guild helpers have been decided! Along with this will be a soon to be updated Crew system! With the new Crew system the following changes have been made:

Captain: The big guy. Dur.

Vice-Captain: A Captain crew member with the power and authority to stop the Captain XD. A very trustworthy member to the guild 3nodding

Captain's Crew: The dedicated Crew which you will see mostly around the guild.

Spiffy Crew: Crew members who will not be so active, but does the same work the Captain's crew does when they are avaliable

Crew: Basically Guild helpers with Crew powers 3nodding

Guild Helpers: Have no Crew powers but has the authority to give warnings and some other authority in the guild.

and now The list:

Captain:
    MintGekkou

Vice-Captain:
    Ai`

Captain's Crew:
    Joy_Angel
    M a k i e
    Misao (Gasp! She got promoted biggrin )

Spiffy Crew:
    Celestial Lullaby
    Kee Kee Matsumi

Crew:
    Rene_the_hopeless
    PearlHoly

Now finally. The Crew helper announcments for those who are going to be added XD

For the first wave:

Guild Helpers:
    Riyoku Sakimori
    99th_Fallen
    Ame no Tenshi
    Max_the_man

Now for the powers i have issued to them.

Riyoku Sakimori: Warning and Banning rights, Weekly Star awards.

Dedication Moderation in: undecided.
Crew adoptee: KuraiGekkou razz

99th_Fallen: Warning and Banning rights, Weekly Star awards.

Dedication Moderation in: On-Campus Subforum, General Thread.
Crew Adoptee: Joy_Angel

Ame no Tenshi: Warning and Banning rights, Weekly Star awards.

Dedication Moderation in: On-Campus Subforum, General Thread.
Crew Adoptee: Joy_Angel

Max_the_Man: Warning and Banning rights,

Dedication Moderation in: undecided.
Crew Adoptee: ???

Crew adoptee Is basically the crew member who will take full responisbility if the Guild helper messes up something and such. This way the Guild helper will not feel too pressurized if they do manage to mess up.

There will hopefully be one more wave of new Guild helpers which i hope to get to tonight. There are only 2 more people in mind wink Please welcome our guild helper with welcome arms! I have full trust on these 4 and hopefully will get Ria high into a more fit and well, fit place XD.

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Short announcment no need to PM this one out XP. First page of the announcments have been updated. And for the new guild helpers please pick an anime/real life picture of yourself saluting and send it to me. This will be your Ria high Staff avatar.

And please fill this out so i can add it in:

Age-
Gender-
View on RPing-
Personal Likes-
Personal Dislikes-
Other notes-

and a lil intro XP.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:10 pm
User ImageJoy:

Banzai to the ones who were picked. And banzai for the ones that are under my care.fufufu. I hope we can work well together. Also I would like to present 99-chan and mines idea. Prank day.Nothing is official but me and 99-chan think it be very fun and laid back,but also competitve event. Shed some light on it.

Al in ther news I shall be on gone from tommoow to monday.Im going up to the cottage with friends. So yes I shall be gone.

Yesh.  

JoY_AnGel

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: The Kurai brings you update.

The front page of the guild was updated (for a while)

And ummm. The Star test 5 is finsihed. it is now filed away in the past event subforum

And theres now a Ria high 101 thread Made by your dearest captain Kurai XD. Kurai hopes this will be a nice extension of the newcomer thread. 3nodding

Enjoyish.

Kurai still has a number of updates to do @_@;;

busy busy~

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out