Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:28 am
((Kreger: FLY in...? No comment...))

Zann jumped backwards rapidly as the yonbi tried to hit him with the poisonous barf, avoiding it by inches. Houzan returned to his perch on his shoulder at the same time. He saw no more reason to pursue it, and walked away towards the village as he turned to Futashi,
"Yo Futashi, back I see." He gave a brisk nod of greeting as he disappeared in a breeze, back towards the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:46 am
((Ah for that i can't say much more that it's actually only the gate that's made by Mikyo. If you seriously think about it the wall goes all around the village. And we aren't talking about some small twon we are talking about large village.))  

3Rton

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:33 am
((i said no interuptions!!!))

kenshin vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:49 am
(lol kenshin, it wasnt my idea, havockboy just came for some stupid jokes...)  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:02 pm
((im guessing the mision me and rahenno wer on is over xd
oh well it happens razz ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:36 pm
(no the show well go on)

The ninja smiled at Korioki, "what's the matter kid, you scared?Hahahahah." He said , taunting him  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:55 pm
hey im not the one with a new baldspot on the back of my head dee-chan rofl now lets get to buiznis..
here catch xd *korioki thew him a ignited fire cracker*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:12 pm
The ninja throw a kunai at he fire cracker in mid-air "You think little kid tricks are going to work on my, i'm a true ninja your just a little boy playing ninja"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:21 pm
*while the ninja was gloating he didnt notice the other miniature bomb comeing at him quicker then the fire cracker* *korioki made a demeaning grin* look closer  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:12 pm
The bomb blow the ninja back abit. "Smooth move. Try this!" The ninja yelled throwing a barrage of kunai at the kid.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 pm
*korioki quickly dashed behind the tree droping the same mines he used to turn the soil all over his trail and geting hit by a kunai ind the lower part of the lef* ARGH !!! [damn he got my leg i whont be aible to dash very fast now]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:32 pm
((grrr... again gtg... its 1:30 am here so see ya tommoraz))  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:06 pm
The ninja smiled. he took out a senbon and throw it at the tree fuul force intending on spliting it and hit the kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:32 am
*korioki started forming some hand seals andmade 2 amber clones sending them at the ninja from each side of the tree*
clones: witch one is me eh??
*korioki climbed the tree formed some hand seals and screamed* UP HERE BOZO !! Housenka no Jutsu!!!  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:48 pm
((no posts for an entire day xd wow you guys are getting lazy razz ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games