Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:25 pm
As Ben slept, his body was slightly changing. His eyes were changing from there beautiful blue, to a crimson red. His skin was growing colder, and he was becoming stronger than he had been. Their was a burning sensation within him, like he was on fire. His breath hastened.
A few minutes later....
Suddenly, even though he was unconscious, he felt the pain ease, then diminish. His body untensed. He unconsciously inhaled, then exhaled deeply. His breath slowed.
Ben's eyes fluttered open. He sat up, and looked at Shizue and Klara. He smiled at them. He looked at the clock. HE'd been unconscious for only a half an hour. Hmmm... faster than i thought. "Hey.." He breathed.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:48 pm
Her head turned to him. "Your awake" she mused. Shizue smiled "Well... how are you feeling?" her voice was steady, like nothing had happened.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:59 pm
Ben shrugged. "I'm better.. I hope." He said. He stood up and walked over to them. "I'm sorry about that. It's just my demon was trying to kill me, but instead, it transferd bodies.. to whom, I have no idea. Could be anyone." He said. He put his hand to is face, it was smoother, colder, and from the mirror he could see it was much paler than ever before. When he gazed into the mirror, he also noticed his eyes were different, no longer blue, but a deep crimson red. He looked back at Klara and Shizue. "Are you okay Klara?" HE asked. HEr eyes looked watery. "'m sorry if I startled you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:03 pm
Shizue noticed his eyes. "Your a vampire" she said softly but quickly, only loud enough for Ben to hear. She hoped Klara couldn't keep up with how fast she had said those words. Her eyes narrowed slightly, then eased. She touched his chest were his heart should be, and sighed. Nothing. So I was right. Her eyes flickerd up to his.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:17 pm
Ben nodded. "Yes. I am." He said as Shizue put her hand over his heart. There wasn't a pulse. "Full blooded." He said. He realized she'd noticed the change in his eyes.

[Wow I now, bad.. waiting for Haru sorry nikki. sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:21 pm
((Lol, it's okay. It will give me some more time to work on my amv... =) ))

She blinked, stunned, and pulled her hand away. "That was pretty fast... for a transformation"  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:04 pm
((you guys are on early, I'm glad I signed on instead of waiting till 8 something!)) ((thanks for waitin on me sweatdrop ))

Klara had occupied herself by pacing around the room. It probably drove Shizue nuts, but on this rare occasion she didn’t care. She could have sat on the floor in the corner of the room and waited it out but something just wouldn’t let her stay still. Klara turned her head to the bed when Shizue had announced Ben was awake. Relief washed over Klara, she inhaled deeply for the first time since he had passed out. Demon? Ben had a demon and it tried to kill him?! What if he had di- no, she wouldn’t think about that right now. The important thing was he was alright now. She looked up at him, small smile on her face that explained exactly how she was feeling at that moment. Taxed from the situation but relieved more then anything. She noticed something, his eyes. The beautiful blue he used to have had changed. Now, they were red. They reminded her of a warm fire.
She tsked, “I’m fine.” She said turning her head to the side. It was a stupid question. Was she fine? The more important question was ‘was he fine?’
“Of course.” She added below her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:15 pm
Ben smiled. "I'm glad... I'm feeling much less pain than before. I'm glad it didn't kill me." He said. He rocked back and forth on his heels. "So, uh. What do you guys want to do? I mean, now that I'm fine." He laughed.
I hope she wasn't worried too much, I mean she looked like she was about to cry..I don't want to make her sad. Ben sat down on the edge of his bed and waited.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:16 pm
Shizue held back a sad look when she glanced at Klara. "See? I told you he'd be fine" she smiled sweetly. But really, he wasn't fine. He had changed. Into something he couldn't go back on.

She looked up at him. "Anything" she said. Taking her mind off a few things would be good.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:53 pm
Ben grinned "Okay. How about we go find something to eat first. And then just walk around or something. I don't really know, I'm just kinda tired.. so whatever let's just go get something to eat." Ben said walking over to the door.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:04 pm
Before she took a step she asked, “Are you sure? We can leave and let you rest.”
Now that she had calmed down a bit she could think clearly. She was used to people lying about how they were truly feeling. She had often done it. She didn’t want him to over do it for their sakes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:07 pm
Shizue half smiled as she looked at them both. "It doesn't matter to me what we do... but if you are tired... maye you should stay and rest."  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:14 pm
[[quick question. what do you do to make your writing that size and font? I tried messing with mine >_<]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:22 pm
Ben sighed. "I'm fine. Trust me." His said, his voice soft. "Let's go." He said, and smiled. " I think I just need sometihng to eat... then I'll really be fine." Ben opened the door and stepped out into the hall. "You two coming?" He asked.
I wish Klara would see through Klaash. I mean, he is with Lilli, and I don't think he's leaving her anytime soon. I wish she could see me standing here, arms wide open ready to accept her just as she is. And I care about her.. Klaash didn't even really think of what would happen to Klara if he went with Lilli.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:25 pm
haruxxx
[[quick question. what do you do to make your writing that size and font? I tried messing with mine >_<]]

[You don't have to change the font. It's the same, just bigger. You write [ size = 14 ] and at the end of the post you do [ / size ]
It's like that minus the spaces. There are no spaces. Okay.
You're welcome. ^^]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games