Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:16 pm
Kagome nodded and took Tsuzuki's hand. "We need to get InuYasha's sword." she panted out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:18 pm
He pulled her gently close to him, careful not to hurt her as he took to the sky, "Any idea where it is? I saw it go in this direction, but is there any way to tell where it landed?" he asked as he flew forward.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:27 pm
Kagome shook her head. "I'm afraid not. It doesn't have an aura of it's own so I can't search for it by branching out my spiritual powers." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:33 pm
"I could summon the other eleven shikigami to help sear-" He stopped mid sentence, "On second thought, let's not, they'd never let me summon them again if they knew it was just to search for the sword. They'd think I'm just lazy."
"You are lazy," Hisoka said as he appeared next to them, "What are we looking for?"
"H-H-Hisoka," Tsuzuki stuttered, "How'd you get here?"
"Teleported, what do you think? You aren't exactly hard to find for me," Hisoka rolled his eyes, "So, what are we looking for?"
"Inuyasha's Tesaiga," he replied.
"I'll search over here, you search over there," Hisoka immediately took the lead, Tsuzuki nodded and flew in the other direction.
"You see anything Kagome?" Tsuzuki asked.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:46 pm
Kagome looked around but she didn't see anything. "No. And we need to find it soon. InuYasha's demon blood will probably make him do something he'll regret later . . . or worse . . ."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:49 pm
"What do you mean, 'or worse'?" Tsuzuki asked.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:55 pm
Kagome frowned worridly. "Well . . . we might lose InuYasha to his demon side . . . and he might never be able to stop being a bloodthirsty beast. And . . . he will eventually die from it." she said with tears appearing in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:20 am
"Access!" Fin yelled upon seeing theBuu's attack him. She too flew down to enter the battle attacking all the Buu's around him. She formed a sword and summoned mmany of her ow demos to the battle as well.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:40 am
Eventually it was like a war with the Buus and the demons. The Buus greatly outnumbered the demons because they kept cutting and tearing them. They were all laughing with psychotic smiles on their faces and seemed to be turning all of the demons into chocolate and eatting them! Eventually 70% of the Buu's had demon properties.
((Hey Yachiru, what powers do the demons have?...Anything special?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:19 am
A single golden arrow came in, flying towards one of the Buus, and erupted in a giant pillar of golden energy, taking with it any and all who were caught in the blast. Saber grabbed Shirou, taking them out of the blast radius.

Making sure Shirou was safe, Saber raised her sword overhead as it glowed brightly. "Ex...CALIBUR!" She swung down, and from her sword she fired a large golden beam of energy into the nearest group of Buus.

Meanwhile, 4km away, Archer surveyed the results of the damage he dealt with his arrow. He thought he got a few of the fighting pink things, but there plenty left...and he failed to kill Shirou again. Changing into spirit form, he moved elsewhere for a different sniping point.  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:34 am
((Depends on the demons really, They can pretty much send energy at people, that's all although it can be eaily deflected by barriers,...a few of the stronger ones can hypnotize people....oh yeah and all of them can possess people..))

"Don't misunderstand Light" Rem addressed him. "If you weren't dead, I would kill you. The only reason I'm here is because you have that" she said motioning to the death note.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:44 pm
InuYasha jumped out of the range of the blast from the arrow. He growled looking around for whoever had shot it. He had fallen so far to his demon side, that anything that moved was now his prey. If there wasn't so many Buu's the others might have been in some serious trouble.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:53 pm
Access put up a barrier around himself and Fin, although the force of the arrow still pushed them back towards the ground.

"I don't know what else to do!" Access exclaimed getting up. "They just keep coming back!"

Fin put her pointer fingers together in the shape of a gun and started firing randomly at the Buu's still surrounding them. "If you have time to complain, at leadt take some of them out!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:40 pm
The Buus began to duplicate rapidly and eventually there was up to 90 of them! Goku woke up and tore out of the veiny blob he was in and charged at the Buus, making short work of them. They seemed to be weaker when they were duplicated. Goku looked over at InuYasha and Acees who were under attack and yelled to the Buus "Hey! I'm the one you guys wanted! Fight me!" they all seemed to stop and fly towards Goku. Goku sped off with the Buu army following him, dodging any attacks thrown and when they were at a secluded area he threw his hands into the sky and everyone on earth could hear Goku's thoughts for a moment "People of earth. I need your help. Please, share your energy with me!" many of ther people lifted their hands into the sky, some saying "You can do it Goku!" above Goku's hands, blue sparks slowly jumped from his hands as the Buus charged to Goku. Suddenly a large blue energyball began to grow and Goku smiled a bit. It wasn't complete yet but it was well on it's way. The Buus cought up with Goku and started to savagly beat him as he charged up the attack, though Goku kept his hands in the air, holding up the large mass of energy. User Image
Light frowned at Rem and said "I know you hate me Rem, and for a good reason...Misa killed herself...I did nothing...If anything you should be mad at L...He was the one who was in Misa and my way...If he'd just given up...Misa would still be alive...And Ryuk...He cut her life span in half for a second time!...Those are the people who you should be upset with..." he was secretly trying to manipulate Rem and get her to hate L and Ryuk.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:48 pm
"Maybe..but still I can't help but think that you planned that out" Rem said doubtfully althought what Light had said made sense.

Access grabbed Fin's hand and started to pull her towards Goku to help fend off the Buu's. He yelped as he fellt his hand burn.

"Sorry" She apologized following him.

"We'll try to keep them off" Access informed Goku. "Just make that...thing count" He kept fighting although the presence of so many demon-buu's in one place was starting to take its toll on him. He and Fin flew on either side of Goku blasting away what they could.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games