Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:04 pm
Brile waved to zeno before he did something clumsy again. he then turned his attention to kit and spoke. "i leave that kind of stuff to melody" He said teasingly towards kit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:07 pm
Zeno noticed some new guy who had just enetered the cafe and decided to just go try and talk to him instead of trying to leave and almost killing himself. He slowly approached the shinobi and stood next to a chair right across from him. "Mind if I sit down here?" He asked, cautiously.  

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:07 pm
"Yeah i dont role with her anymore...." Kit said his face emotionless. "I guess you could say i am just stopping by to get some training done. But no one wants to train me. So i guess i will probly leave soon. But first i need to speak with Susumu." He had noticed another shinobi with a sack enter the cafe' and gave a wondering glance but didnt stare. It was his businees not Kit's.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:12 pm
Brile gave off a slight chuckle "thats cold" He said with a smile because it wasn't his business it was kit's he then spoke again this time a little surprised. "what do you mean now one wants to train you" He asked a bit surprised.  

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:14 pm
"You know...." Kit said finishing his bowl. "You lveae the village and everyone thinks you abandoned them. But hey do what you want right. I guess i will just have to wing it. Unless Kiyoshi or Rahenno decide to train me for about 2 or three days." He sighed and took a deep breath. "So whats new with you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:19 pm
"i see your point" Brile said before eating a little of his ramen and then he stopped to speak when he heard kit's question. "not much at all i just got out of a battle and came here to think on it a little" Brile said waiting for kit's response to his answer.  

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:20 pm
"Hmm nice. Who did you fight?" Kit asked quite perturbed by the fact he had grown in stregnth by at least 100 fold. But Brile might be behind him at the moment. He wouldnt know.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:20 pm
Kiyoshi appeared up out of the ground behind Kit, then wrapped his arms around him in a big hug (lol). "Yay Kitty home, I missed you." Kiyoshi said getting very emotional when people leave and come back.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:22 pm
((eh? kitty?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:22 pm
Kit sighed when Kiyoshi hugged him. "I am not Kitty it is Kit." He said. Smiling he turned around and hugged Kiyoshi back. Laughing he sat down agin.

((That is a totally heterosexual hug.........))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:24 pm
Brile smiled and shook his head and smiled as kiyoshi did what he did. Brile then answered kit's question "Rahenno" He said not giving any details cause he didn't know if he wanted to hear them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:24 pm
Zeno took a few steps back and waved to everyone, and headed for Susumu's office.  

De-Vaughn07

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:26 pm
Kiyoshi hopped over the chair infront of him and landed. "So whats new everyone." Kiyoshi said looking at the both of them.

((Uh huh sure it is lol. we have already proved Kiyoshi isnt gay XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:30 pm
((Still.....I dont even hug my dad bro.))

Kit sighed and orderd another bowl of Ramen. "Well i fought him. I can only guess that you lost?" Smirking he turnd to Kiyoshi. "Just getting stronger. I now need to learn earth and finish learning lightning and i will have all my elelments down."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:32 pm
"Ah, my two favorite elements. Also the ones im best at...Sad they dont work well together though." He said with a frown.

(Not talking about IRL Kit, about RP Kit lol)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games