Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:21 pm
"I'll gladly fight you. Death is awaiting for you. As you see... I'm more than his student. Besides having his bloodline, I have mastery over every element and my medical skills prove worthy. As you will see." Snow smiled. Creating a rai-clone, she sent it over to heal up Futashi and Rahenno.

The clone took out a scroll and created a barrier, in which the three, the clone, Futashi and Rahenno, was covered in. It began infusing healing powers over the power. It began to snow inside. Their wounds began to heal, and Snow seemed intact. "Y'see. I was originally from Snow village. So without a doubt, my fighting style varies." As soon as the clone was finished, the barrier turned red. "Satsugai Yuki. A deadly Snow. It's a blood red snow that causes harm to the enemy. Only my Chiyute Yuki can cure it. So I suppose aiming at that barrier is pretty much a bad idea." Her eyes turned bright red. "I despise traitors." She hissed. "Your death will be so fun. Ripping your to shreds. Peeling your skin off. hahahahahaha!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:22 pm

"Oroami does not need to be involved!" He threw a seal and now the area was sealed off, nobody could enter or exit."Your chakra will destroy us. Shadow clone jutsu." He made one clone, it ran over to Futashi."Healing hands." It healed his wounds."I still have half a heart." He smiled."I am now officially on the side of the Leaf, Mist, Cloud, Rock, and Snow. I had planned this a while ago. I wanted to see how the cloud held, especially without Naro and Jedi." Just then from exhaustion and chakra depletion, he fell to the ground. He once again smiled, and went unconscious.

o Apollo i

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:22 pm
futashi began to feel the pain go away. "i feel...better thanks snow." he said smileing. he then look at angel. "why.....did he help me?" he said, wondering.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:25 pm
((LoL. Sorri I think we're all posting at different times so it's hard to see who does what. I can fix my posts if you guys want. Whichever thing you choose.))  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:25 pm
(no need snow heal us both and angel seal off the area, so we fight)

rahenno is still in one tailed kyuubi form "hey snowy you dont mind if i help right?" rahenno asked going on all fours  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:27 pm
(lol. angel is already knock out. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:28 pm

((Yeah that was weird. We kind of all posted at once,cancelling out each others posts. So, I guess just kind of fuse them all, and say everyone wins.BTW, just say the seal dies when i can no longer control it.))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:33 pm
"Ehhh.....What the hell?" Snow look surprised. "I have no clue what he's on about." Errrr......OMG. OMG. OMG WHAT WHAT? Should I heal him? Her face was much like that of a little girl.

((Ummm.....So what am I suppose to do? Heal Angel?))  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:35 pm
"snow. we should take him to the hospital after we heal him, we can do alittle game called Q and A." he said smirking. he then found his swords and sheath them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:37 pm
(no leave him, well it kinda up to you)

rahenno reverted back to normal and faint in the middle of thr field.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:41 pm
((I love it when I come online and 7 pages have been filled already...))
"Snow-sama, heal him please...only if you have another way of restraining him after that. And...some methods of questioning him." Zann dropped from a nearby tree branch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:46 pm
"W-w-WAIT!" Snow screamed as she saw him run off. "Damnit." She grabbed Angel and swung him onto her back. "Let's go Futashi. I like your idea." She started walking towards the hospital, but cautiously. Her weapons and eyes were on him at all time.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:48 pm
futashi smirk. "right behind you ma'am." he said, and followed snow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:49 pm
Might as well follow, this should reveal some secrets for the Cloud. Zann started to follow Snow to the hospital, keeping his eyes on Angel in case he wakes up.  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:49 pm
(i re-edited my post the whole thing was done when i got there, susumu is now at leaf)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games