Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:40 pm
The girl, Natsu sniffed the air, feeling someone else’s presence in the meadow. Ears perked, she whirled around, leaping to her feet. “Who are you?” she asked, growl in her throat. She bared her fangs, but faintly…she smelled Hayato off of him. Her growl lessened, but she stayed alert. “You are on Hayato-sama’s land. Are you a threat or friend?” she paused, stepping into a fighting stance. Girl or not, she was trained to be Hayato’s bride. Strong and fierce.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:43 pm
His eyes widened, surprised at her reaction. What a personality change! He then learned to never assume. Girls were strange creatures, there's no doubt about it.

"I-I'm a friend! A friend!" Would she believe that? He then pondered. Hayato was not the type of person to... befriend and trust. Right?

Kisuna prayed that she believed him.

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:46 pm
The girl sniffed again, but dropped her guard. “I smell Hayato-sama off of you,” she said finally. “Were you with him a while ago? The smell is faint.” She sunk down again, and started to pick flowers once again. “Do you think he will like these flowers?” she asked him, showing him her bouquet in her hands. “Oh I do hope he does…it has been a while since he had returned me.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:00 pm
"I was." Kisuna replied, "He returned here though." He felt relieved that she turned out to be a nice girl after all... but....

... he grimaced at the girl but quickly returned to a natural composure. They were for Hayato!? Would Hayato even like flowers? Kisuna never thought of him as quite the nicest guy but... eh. This girl seemed rather fond of him.

"They're very pretty." Kisuna smiled, answering truthfully. He picked a pretty one off the ground and put it gently in his pocket.

"Do you like Hayato very much?" He asked curiously.

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 pm
“I love him,” she said, picking another flower up. “I think this is enough,” she said with a triumphant smile. She looked as if her statement of love was normal, as if it was a known fact. Brushing her long dark green hair back, she looked at Kisuna with a questioning look. “Are you here to see Hayato-sama?” she asked him. She sniffed the air again, and frowned. “I smell others off of you. Those smell, are recent…are there others near by?” She frowned on the inside.

She slowly stood up, dusting her dress of flower petals as she did so. “One of the commanders said a princess is coming with her friends. Are you one of them?” She looked irritated now, frowning. She had smelled her off of Hayato when he had returned. He looked so frustrated when he had gotten back, so mad that he had completely ignored her greeting for his return. That, she could not forgive.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:11 pm
"But..." He hesitated, unsure of how to answer her. "we're nice... and we don't harm Hayato at all."

Kisuna paused, "Would you like to meet them? I'm sure they'd like to meet you too." He gave her a friendly smile, hoping her frown would disappear as well.

"My name is Kisuna, by the way. I'm from the Hebizoku Clan."

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:18 pm
She nodded in approval at him. “You’re not the problem, I know,” she said with a huff. “It’s either Akira, or…the Princess.” Shrugging, she smiled at Kisuna. “My name is Natsu, and I am Hayato-sama’s fiancé.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:26 pm
"Fiancé?" He repeated. "Wow...."

"Did you guys fall in love?" Kisuna asked, as he led her out of the meadow. He was at least thankful that he remembered where he started from.

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:31 pm
The girl followed him, careful to not to crush her flowers. “It was an arranged marriage…” she said with a sigh. “However, I love him, and I believe he loves me.”((No, he doesn’t like her. Not that way. He likes her as a friend btw))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:37 pm
"That's cool." He said as they made their way there. Kisuna didn't understand. Does Hayato like Alcina? Natsu loves Hayato.... Does Alcina love Hayato? She kissed him... that he remembered. But I don't think Natsu-san would be happy if I told her that.... He thought.

He put a branch aside, "Hey, we're here."

"Where were you?" Sui asked. "I just noticed that you left. Don't wander like that."

"Sorry." Kisuna mumbled.  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:45 pm
Natsu looked at the group, her eyebrows raised. “Hello,” she said, bowing a little.

The two wolves straightened seeing her, looking surprised. “Natsu-sama!” they exclaimed, and immediately kneeled. “What are you doing out here? Where are your guards?” one asked, looking at her with a frown. “Hayato-sama will be angry when he hears of this.”

“Oh relax, I was just getting flowers for him,” was her mild reply. She sniffed the air, and she whirled onto the princess. her. Her eyes narrowed, but she quickly smiled as pleasantly as she could. “Hello,” she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:47 pm
((wow... I missed a lot. Posting from Denver, CO! heart ))

Alcina was very surprised when one wolves bowed to her, thanking her for bringing back the old Hayato. does that mean he's changed since he met us? How strange... She was suddenly very flustered, wondering where Hayato was. Did she... Did she look alright to meet him? Wait, why the hell am I worring about how I look for him. She gave herself a good mental shake before saying, "Your welcome... I think."

Kisuna finally appeared with another girl who's reaction to Alcina was very... hostile? Was that the vibe she was getting from that girl? It took her by surprise. "Uh, hi. My name's Alcina. It's a pleasure to meet all of you..." Though, she didn't think the feeling was mutual.

((Oh... I think Midori might get a bit of a shock right now... She still doesn't know Alcina is the princess. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:40 pm
Natsu-sama? She must be important to her clan... but who is she? Sui broke from his thoughts when he looked at the princess. He noticed Alcina's uneasiness and decided to introduce the rest. "Hello. I'm Sui from the Sakanazoku Clan." Sui made a gentleman's bow and gestured his hand at Midori, "This cute girl is Midori and..." A small smirk formed. He decided to give Kisuna his punishment for disappearing all of a sudden, but of course, in more subtle terms.

"... and I think you've met King Kisuna, already." He fought back a snicker.

Embarrassment is a child's worst enemy... especially when it's near the opposite sex.

Kisuna's face turned red again and gave an immense glare at Sui. He didn't appreciate such mockery. He was king! A ruler was king, was he not? Or queen. Queen Kisa? Kisuna shook the thoughts out. He had never felt so insulted. To think that such a name would make him sound so haughty and arrogant.

He crossed his arms, pouted unknowingly and decided to be silent for the time being. It would be lying to deny his ruling of his clan. Kisuna's eyes diverted from the floor and unexpectedly, to Midori. He turned even redder. What did he care what she thought of what Sui said? However, a brilliant green turned his vision elsewhere. But the more he stared, the more his face felt hot. And then, the dizzyness came. He never knew that a girl's eyes could look so pretty. It's a pity because he might not remember it at all.

Before he knew it, Kisuna's vision went dark as he fainted on the floor with a rather horrible thud.

It was then that the merman decided to release a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:13 pm
Natsu looked at them all with a smile, nodding to each. "Oh," she gasped slightly when Kisuna had feinted, but made no comment, knowing that if she made a stupid comment now, she might unbalance any sort of peace Hayato has with the Hebi Clan. "My name is Natsu," she said with a small bow. Her eyes found Alcina's when she spoke the next words. "I'm Hayato-sama's fiance."  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:13 pm
((Oh, this will be fun...))

Alcina smirked as Kisuna fainted. She had seen where he was looking when he did so and had a fairly decent idea of what he might have been thinking about. Though, her version was probably a bit racier...

She went over and sat down next to the unconscious boy, proping his head in her lap. The princess wanted to be right where she could taunt him the best when he woke up...

That was when Natsu's comment reached her ears. Alcina's world stood perfectly still for a moment. Fiancee? He had a fiancee?

Oh.

"Well, I certainly pity you. It must take a lot of patience to put up with someone like him. I certainly couldn't." The words came out of her mouth before she could stop them. It sounded so harsh, even to her ears. He could have at least told her however! No wonder he had been so cold...

She refused to cry in front of all these people however, so instead she looked up at Natsu straight on and smiled. "I have heard that you have had a problem with mazoku however. Since we've been sort of... put in charge of such problems, we came to see if there were any recent issues.

Alcina used one of her hands that was hidden under Kisuna to pinch the side of stomach. She would not cry in front of these people. She refused.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games