Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Evil kade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:11 pm
I use pidgin, so no. But I also used to use aMSN (A clone of MSN for *nix OSes).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 pm
I use adium. And for a while my msn was somewhat buggy.

aMSN is sooo ugly on mac os. I wish that java applications used the native user interface instead of its own.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:09 am
All hail Shoe King of the furries. smile

Congrads on ownership man. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:13 am
I can't believe that Pain stepped down.
So, boss, what are your plans?

*pulls out a Yaoi and starts reading*  

Evil kade

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:00 am
Speech! Speech! Speech!

*peeks over Kade's shoulder*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:23 am
Well this is somewhat of a surprise. I have been fulfilling the role of the guild leader for quite some time now, but to actually have the title finally is quite a relief.

This kinda came out of no where, as I have not talked to Doctorpain in quite some time. So I am glad he did the right thing by passing on ownership to me, to keep the guild going strong.

As for everything else, expect it to be mostly the same - just with more shirtless mens!

I may be looking for a vice captain soon. Evil Kade would be my first choice naturally, but if he does not want the position - I may have to choose one of our other highly valued members.

*Pours celebration tequilas*  

00Shoe
Captain

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:13 pm
I live! ... ish... Also, nice collection mon ami!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:15 pm
00Shoe
Well this is somewhat of a surprise. I have been fulfilling the role of the guild leader for quite some time now, but to actually have the title finally is quite a relief.

This kinda came out of no where, as I have not talked to Doctorpain in quite some time. So I am glad he did the right thing by passing on ownership to me, to keep the guild going strong.

As for everything else, expect it to be mostly the same - just with more shirtless mens!

I may be looking for a vice captain soon. Evil Kade would be my first choice naturally, but if he does not want the position - I may have to choose one of our other highly valued members.

Hell yeah i'd take that promotion!

*kisses Derrick quickly* whee  

Evil kade

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:01 pm
Righty o. When I get home ill promote you to vice captain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:08 pm
*blushes slightly, sipping the celebratory margarita instead* Thank youuu, Kade ^//^

Shoe, I'm sure you'll a grand leader! More shirtless men.. already promising!  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sylverpyro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 pm
00Shoe

I love tequila!

"I'm on patron tequila, I'm drunk on margarita. That patron tequila me and my mamacita's!"
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:24 pm
How many times have you listened to the song already today? Should have never bought it :p  

00Shoe
Captain

Sylverpyro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:31 pm
00Shoe
How many times have you listened to the song already today? Should have never bought it :p

Only twice! I fricken love this song, i can't wait to dance to it at the club! ninja heart wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:36 pm
I hear 00shoe has some new sexy pictures, I think he should post them! xd  

Sylverpyro

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Sylverpyro
I hear 00shoe has some new sexy pictures, I think he should post them! xd

Shhh. Those were never meant to be seen online! :p  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games