Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:00 pm
"ok thank you" she said as she leaned towards him and kissed him realizing that he was already really red. she closed her eyes and fell right asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:09 pm
Noah looked down at her shocked. "Did she just... kiss me," he said blushing profusely. Without him realizing it, he pulled Amie onto him and placed her head on his chest and put his arms around her smiling.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:18 pm
sevias walks around ands sees the two. "you know she still aint wearing a shirt" sevias says trying not to laugh at how red he was already. I love messing with him he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:32 pm
Noah looked up at Sevias. "Right now, I really don't care. I'm just glad that she's okay," he said smiling. He looked down at her and stroked her hair. She looks so beautiful, just like Karin. Holy crap, am I developing feelings for Amie too? This is so what a hormonal sixteen year old doesn't need. he thought smiling not really caring about his red face right now.  

Omega Awesome391

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:07 pm
Exodus slowly got up, "Hey Noah...back to your normal self?" He let out a grunt as he got to his feet. "Hear anything abou the others?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:21 pm
Noah still had Amie in his arms, actually feeling comfortable. He looked up at Exodus. "No, I can't say that I have, I'm sure that they are alright. What do you mean 'back to my old self" he whispered so as not to awake Amie. I don't really know why I'm so comfortable with a half-naked beautiful woman asleep on my chest. Maybe I am developing feelings for Amie, but then what about my feelings for Karin? I'm so confused right now, he thought not showing his confusion.  

Omega Awesome391

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:26 pm
Exodus limped over to him and sat down next to him, "You were in your full rage form. If I may ask, are you a demon or have any affiliation with them?" He asked trying to get answers and maybe find out more on himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:31 pm
Noah shook his head. "I don't think so. Then again I don't remember much about my parents. Did I seem like a demon in this form? I don't remember anything about it. I remember the knight saying something about him knowing what was best for me and then I'm in front of you." he said looking around. At least he isn't going to comment on how there's a half-naked girl asleep on my chest, he thought calmly.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:43 pm
"kind of" sevias said "does every one have a rage form or something similar" sevias asked curious. "I saw you with your "demon" form. I saw exodus with very bright armor. and while you were possessed and he was fighting, amie had these huge magnificent, and beautiful white angel like wings."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:47 pm
Noah looked at him and smiled. "I think that it's more of a manifestation of our elements and our main emotions that we have when we manifest it." he whispered softly so as not to wake Amie.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:56 pm
sevias thought a moment "yeah...in english please"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:00 pm
Noah shook his head. "To explain me, every time I go into my rage form, I'm experiencing great anger. So when my element manifests right now when I experience anger. I don't know about Exodus or Amie here." he said softly smiling down at Amie.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:04 pm
"oh ok i it" sevias said understanding. "i wonder what amie felt" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:09 pm
Noah gave a look saying 'I don't know'. "You'll have to ask her when she wakes up," he said again smiling down at her again. I feel like I'm holding Karin right now, he thought blushing slightly.  

Omega Awesome391

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games