Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:33 am

Susumu's eyebrow goes up.."Well this must be genjutsu." she activates her sharingan. focus's her chakra "KAI! (release!)"making the tiger handseal "i should warn you that my Sharingan have become quite sharp." spotting the real Neko. Susumu waves her finger at Neko. "now its my turn."
Utakata - Ephemeral
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:34 am

"euh ok..."

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:42 am

Susumu smiles as her body disperses into thousands of ravens.... leaving her nowhere in sight. suddenly Susumu, Brile, Zann, Ric, Oroami, everybody that is near and dear to Neko pops up around her, and starts making fun of her, telling her she won't every succeed, playing off her worst fears and doubts about her self. they all laugh a synical laugh, shadows over exentuated under their eyes the world spinning quickly around Neko...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 am

*neko falls down on her knees* "no! what are you talking about! quit it! no! *neko then grabs her head and trys to make hersefl so small as possible*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:53 am

all the people turn into Neko then disappear into a flock of thousands of ravens and doves. everything goes back to normal "its alright Neko." susumu gets on a knee, "thats a tough Genjutsu to deal with. first time it happened to me i puked." she laughs at herself and shakes her head.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:56 am

*neko looked around and stood up without saying a word*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:18 am

((sorry neko but i gotta go to sleep i will be on tomorrow.))

"you did really good Neko, sorry I used that one on you It's still a little hard for me to control." Susumu's sharingan are off now she looks Neko in the eyes and gives her a hug. Pulling out a present from her bag. It's a special plant, smells wonderful, as it ages more and more flowers will bloom on it. the flowers survive even the winter cold. ranging from purple, white, pink, and red. the roots of the plant are very healthy and can help heal liver damage. the plants stock holds water, that a collects during the early morning dew, and at the end of the night acts as a natural sprinkle system and sprays out water in every direction. saves time from having to water your plants.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:21 am

*neko looks at the plant an then at susumu* "...thanks"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:33 am

Zann limped to Neko's house, as he hasn't recovered from his fight with the Tsukikage yet. His arm was in a sling, his head in a bandage and he was leaning on a crutch. He raised his hand to knock on Neko's door, but hesitated. He hadn't seen Neko in over a year, but he felt strange here, like he didn't belong.

The last year had changed him, he now yearned for adventure, to learn of other villages other than the Cloud. He turned away from the house, but scribbled a note and pinned it on the door with a kunai.

Neko, just dropped by to say hi, and to see how you're doing. Seems like you're doing well. I met Kenshin in the Rock, in case you wanted to know. Zann.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:05 am

"wow very kind of him, leaving a note and he is gone, he could enter the house if he wanted"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:25 am

((Zann’s quite shy, just to let you know xd ))

Under the note, there was a P.S. :
I’ll be a wandering ninja for now, going to different villages, may be some time before my return. I;m going to the Sand to see how Ric’s doing as the Kazekage, say hi to everyone for me, and take care till then.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:31 am

"take care? haha you take care zann! hahaha"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 am

futashi appeared next to neko, about 5 feet away from her. "yo, neko. long time no see. about a year right?" he said, smiling.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:23 am

"a year? did i sleep that mutch?" "how r you doing futashi? i heard you beated zann lol"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:02 am

futashi looks down. "no. me and zann where about to get killed by ripp, the kage of mist. till susumu-sama came and save us." he said. "even with the nibi's power, im still worthless. is there anyway to get stronger?" he asked her, looking at her now.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games