Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:19 am
'That's good to hear' Robin smiled putting a hand on her stomach and feeling the firm beat of kicking emmitting from her stomach. Each thud took him new levels to joy, it felt strange to know something breathing and living that'd he'd made was inside Starfires stomach. To must it would seem disgusting to most but to him it felt right and generally and warm sunshine feeling inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:37 pm
Draco stifled a grin. Arachnid was his friend, of course he would take it. Keeping to the casual and joking manner Arachnid was conducting himself with, Draco said, "Well... I suppose I can work around bad payment as long as the hours are good." He put a hand to his chin in thought. "Alright on one condition, I get a large slice of the wedding cake." Draco grinned. "What do you say?" He stuck out one hand.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 pm
"Huh, and the baby will be due soon," she said in a most calm voice tone.

"Well, come on then. Lets head back to the house then," said Gemini as she lead the way.

Fox then landed on the roof of the house well, the chimney top. She then looked down below and see's Castor and Gemini walking together.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:44 pm
"Oh, you mean big Shadow here. Heh, yeah he got a temper and really doesn't like much people other than Gemini. Even respects Draco since he's a dragon but doesn't like him a whole lot. You should of seen the first time Shadow and Draco met, Shadow sat on Draco and it was funny becasue Draco got too close to Gemini and Shadow didn't like that," said Whtie dove. She laughed a bit.

Whtie Dove then said, "You can ride eathier Epona or Dreamcatcher, Shadow's sister. I'll be riding Sunchaser hear, an old gal." She then brought Sunchaser out of her stall and put the reins and sadal on. "So pick, you can ride Dusty, Epona, or Dreamcatcher. Unless you want to take your chances with Shadow and see if you two bond good."

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:30 pm
"Sure," said Castor as he walked beside Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:44 am
'We'll cross that bridge when we come to it my friend, it depends on what cake we get' Arachnid said slyly bridiging his hands together slowly. His body langague and stance made him look like an sterotypical evil genius, all he needed was an eye pacth and a fluffy little cat. 'Speaking of cake and work that makes me hungry, let's go grab a bite or maybe two' Arachnid jumped up, his keen eyes suddenly alerted him to the arrival of Fox on the roof. He turned round wolf whislting to her to see if that would get her attention.

'I think since i'm still learning it'll be easier to ride Dreamcacther for today' Scott replied delicately apporaching Dreamcacther. He tried recalled brief and truncated lesson he had yesterday. He methodcially and slowly mounted Dreamcacther. He whispeered words of encouragement to himself as he got himslef comfy and got grip of the reigns. 'Ok i'm ready' he unomfortably, he so much preffered to fly.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:41 am
'Try to take it easy Star, we don't to hurt or endanger the baby. Were all here for you. Don't strain yourself call on any of is day or night, i'll always be here for you no matter what happens to us or me' Robin replied delciately feeling the refreshing thud of his child kicking against Starfires stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:19 pm
Fox's beautiful red fox ears went up and heard a whistle. She turned her head and see's her dear love Arachnid. she even see's Draco. "Oh, hello you two. And to you my dear love Arachnid," said Fox with a smile.

Starfire smiled to Robin and said, "Thank you, Robin. My love. And maybe soon, when this child is born, she'll probably learn flight easily since she'll be in a most joyful mood and its easy for any new born on my planet as well. I have high hopes for this half tameran-human daughter of ours." Starfire had a feeling that this child would be strong, beautiful, and wouldn't let anyone push her around. She new this child would also be so stubborn, just like how Robin is. But their daughter will have a difficult time since she'll be a half human-tameran and will probably have to take the role of leader ship one day. The only thing that worried her the most was the villians like Slade and Turgon. Slade would take the child and make her his apprentence, while Turgon would try and kill her for being Robin's child. But as long Robin, her and everyone else is around, their daughter shall be untouch and not taken by any other villian.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:50 pm
"Ok, were ready," said White Dove. "Ok, all yo do now is came a calm clicking sound for them to go. Like this," said White Dove as she made a calm clicking sound and Sunchaser rode out of the stable.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:23 am
'Hows it hanging Foxy doxy ?' Arachnid mused smirking chidishly at her. Even now he got a raccous bunch of butterflies down inside him. He guessed that was love. He was go glad he'd met her and things had turned so perfectly. Throughout everything they'd encountered they'd come out on top no matter what the odds.

'Ok..' Scott trailed off delicately. He weakly made a cliking sounds feeling so incredibly foolsih. He gripped the reigns tightly waiting for the beast to finally erupt into a form of movement. He predicted it would a harsh and sudden erruption of movement, eventually.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:34 am
'I do to. Don't worry she'll rise above anyone who would dare to treat like that because of heritage. She'll rise above she has everything she needs to do so' Robin replied delicately with passion, he wouldn't let his child be raised in a world where she'd be riducled because of a connection she had to a honourable race.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:52 pm
"And she'll contain royal and leadership blood," said Gemini as she walked in the main room and overheard the two talking about their future child. "And since she got you two as parents, she got nothing to worry about when it comes to family love, support, and a bunch of other stuff that Arachnid and I had to face with you two and the group," she said.

Starfire looked to Gemini and smiled. She then remembered and said, "Your right. She will have royal and leadership blood."

"And look at me, might not be your own blood but I was you daughter and I became leader just by watching Robi. . .I mean father here," said Gemini as she just realized as she almost called him by Robin. "Anyways, I'm still learing how to be leader as I go on but I know I'll get a hang of it soon," she said.

"Oh, you will. All you need to control Gemini is that stubborness of yours," said Starfire.

"Yeah, don't know where got that from but I bet I got it from my real father Pollux. Right brother, Castor," said Gemini as she looked to Castor.

"What," as Starfire looked surprise at what Gemini just said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:55 pm
"Well, it does run in the family little sis. Well, dad's side anyways," said Castor with a smile as he looked to Gemini. He then placed a hand on ehr head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:11 pm
"Hooray, you did it," said White Dove in a cheerful tone. "And now to have them run and jump stuff is like this. Hit their sides, not too hard, and not too soft with your feet and yell Hiyeah," she explained. She then kicked the sides of Sunchaser and yelled Hiyeah and then the hoarse started to run to the fence and jummped a fence. "But you must ut them in the direction where you want to go," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:19 pm
Fox smiled at Arachnid's childish talk and walked towards him, sits next to him, moves closer to his body with a teasing temptation, and said, "Oh, everything is sooooo good and great." She said it in a most teasing tone too. She then turned around and one of her fox tails waved/swished under Arachnid's chin, teasling. She then stands up and said in a teasing tone, "See you around my hero." She then hops in a window where her room is.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games