Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:18 pm
"Is everything alright.." Haru say's after taking a bit of the apple and looking over at Kayin. "You seem a bit distracted and a bit sad also". Standing up she goes and throws the apple core in the garbage before getting some more blood. "I'll be there in a minute Selenia" she say's before yawning.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:38 pm
"I don't know..." He said. "...it's just I...I've never been human before..." Kayin struggled to say it. He turned around and looked at Haru. He walked up closer to her. "...what's it like Haru? whats it like to be sick? whats it like to feel warmth?" He asked as he ran his fingers through a piece of her hair.  

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:11 pm
Watching his hand for a moment she sighs before thinking for a moment. "It's different then being a vampire, it's nice at times. Being able to go out into the sun is something I miss, I don't miss getting colds there the worse thing in the world. Coughing not being able to talk and stuff. It was nice being able to feel the warmth of others the ones you loved you friends and everything" she say's before taking a breath "There are things I miss about being a human but there are so many things that I have learned and experienced while a vampire". Smilling she remembers everything from her human life before looking at him again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:12 pm
"Loved ones?" He said. His eyelids dropped down a bit. "How does it feel...to...have family?" He asked, his eyes went up and he looked at her in the eyes.  

Kayinnn

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:16 pm
selena watch as hethrus walks up the stairs to there room where the abaie are playing selena shack her head and calls up after him " im a mother that what i do is worry " selena gigles and walk into kitchen and ove rhears the converstaion between haru and master kayin selena pipe up" master you do have a family ! we are your family master kayin "selena walk over to master kayin and put her hand on his shoulder " master kayin you save me all those so many centiures ago and you brought me here to the manison and altho you are my master you are also my family same as haru she is my sister as well she is your family to and so is hehtrus and sanato and my childern to there you grandchildern or at lest then next greation of childern bron here master " selena looks at haru " i honestly bevlie that were all family here that is why i asked you to be the aunt not only because your my best friend but because i view you as a younger siseter as well " selena look at master kayin " im sorry master for intrudeing on your conversation and you know i would never to that any other time it just seem right to do im sorry master " selena look at master kayin to respond in some way  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:42 am
Laughing to herself Haru smiles "It's true we are like a family, but were a family in a different way than the one he's talking about Selenia" she say's with a sigh "Having a family is sometimes like having best friends who are your brothers or sisters, you have your mother and father who you can got to for advice." Sighing at the last part she looks at him "but not all families are happy as I put it some people don't have a family, others do but they don't care about each other, my parents were never home so my view of family, isn't like everyone else's" Haru states with another sigh. "Mainly it's nice to have a family cousins and stuff like that" smilling a bit she looks tilts her head one way before asking "Kayin, why do you ask so suddenly"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:50 pm
Kayin smiled at all that they said. Then he thought for a moment at what Haru said last. "...Well...I've never had a true blood family...and I've never been human..." He said. "...I've never truely felt what it's like to be...normal..." He finished.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:09 pm
"Well we are your family, and having a true blood family isn't all it's cut out to be, it's nice but it's not everything everyone makes it out to be" she say's with a sigh. "Also I like the way you are, your normal in your own way, that should be good enough for you" Haru say's before smilling.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 am
Hethrus came downstairs with a sigh.He had changed out of his blood stained clothes and he leaned against the wall exhausted.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 pm
(sorry guys ive been at work sorry i havent kept up)
selena smiles and looks at haru " you know she right master just because were not all realted by blood doesnt mean were not family !" selena sighs and and just shack her head and crusted " excuse master i have other thing to tend to " selena walks out of the kitchen and out to where hethrus is " sweetie you look exhasuted are yo sure you alrigth ? love ?" selean ask consered " love have you seen your daughter lately shes grow alot seen youve been gone " selena smiles at hethrus and kiss him on the check " do you want me to bring you some blood love ?" selena gigles " hethrus im so glad you stayed here with me and alice " selena sighs and looks at him in the eyes " i love you sweeite "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:21 pm
Walking over to the sink Haru puts her glass in t he sink before going to sit down for a moment. "Kayinn you shouldn't say you miss being normal, just being yourself and who you are now, should make you think your normal enough as you are" she say's with a sigh "Why does everyone think that if your not like everyone else your not normal that's so annoying sometimes". Sighing she stretches before yawning.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:06 pm
"I'm fine love really." Hethrus said before bringing Selena closer to her to kiss her."I love you too."  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:35 pm
selena smiles as he kiss her " uhmm... ive miss those while you were away !" selena gigles and smiles at him and then look at the clock " opp we better get up to the room love alice will be wanting her feeding right now "selena sighs happly and get up " you coming love ?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:14 pm
"I appreciate what you've all said.." Kayin spoke. He left the kitchen and went to the garden. Let's check on the roses...  

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:57 pm
Ssmilling she yawns as he leaves before closing her eyes and before opening them again and walking out of the kitchen. Walking over to one of the couches she lays down and puts an arm over her eyes and falls asleep.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games