Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:27 pm
Kiara looked at Lenon when he stepped into the portal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:54 pm
Orion closed his eyes as Lenon and Jedi left. "Thank goodness this fiasco is over with..." He muttered. He turned around and walked out of the academy. He hoped there would be something to do elsewhere.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:07 pm
Kiara hoped that the deal with Mikyo is over.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:32 pm
Yuki couldn't think, it all happened so fast, "Lenon.... Kit..... Byakuga." Yuki stood up  

Dripples

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:08 pm
Devoker stood in the corner still confused in what was going on. He must've missed it all because he was so tired. Devoker watched the others quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:20 pm
Yuki looked at Devoker, "Get of here, ITS TO DANGEROUS!" Yuki was worried sick  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:14 pm
Xantos walked back into the academy,looking a Yuki, then at Devoker.
"Devoker, it's fine, don't run off screaming like a girl....I have enough problems." He turned to the dog.
"And you, I think you should go find your master, you've caused me a s**t load of trouble."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:57 pm
((To everyone: The Academy Students and Genin should all be inside the Academy. Anyone who's Chunnin or higher should be helping with making sure that noone comes and kills the lower rank ninjas whether it's outside at the Academy or anywhere in the village))

Kiara turned to Yuki. "What rank are you? Are you an Academy Student?" she asked Yuki very concerned. Yuki probably is an Academy Sudent since Kiara has never taught her anything but who knows? She might be a higher rank ninja. She then turned to Xantos. "Hey Xantos! You're the one causing all of the problemes!" she yelled to him. And then she looked at Devoker with the conrer of her eye. She gave him a look that everything will be okay.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:10 pm
"I'm a dog, but if they can be trained in the academy, Then I'm and Academy student." The little puppy raised it tailed and casually went to find somewhere to lay down  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:16 pm
Kiara smiled.  

GorgeousC

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:57 pm
Rag walked up to kiara, "now that I know all three basic jutsus am I ready to become a genin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:32 pm
Devoker nodded and was about to leave when he was told to stay. Devoker got into a defensive stance and stayed aware of his surroundings just in case he was surprise attacked. Devoker looked at Rag and said, "Not right now."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:11 am
Yuki looked up at Kiara, "Ummmm am I a Academy student? I don't think dogs can learn Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu, but I am pretty smart." Yuki stared at all the other academy students.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:42 pm
Devoker looked at Yuki and sighed, "I thought you were a man. A dog just tried to order me around. I need to pay attention to my surroundings." Devoker hadn't noticed because stuff had been so busy that he had been ordered around a lot lately.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:38 pm
"Yuki, do you know where your master is? Team Saber is about to start putting a rescue mission together, we'll need you to help track him."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games