Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:59 pm
a clone fo futashi appeared next to zann. "so. you think he is really dead. we may need to help leaf again." he asked him.

(have to make is short. zann stay at one place my god. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:17 pm
((lol my rpc's life is quite busy XD))

Zann nodded to Hanzo to indicate that it was no problem with him. He then turned to Futashi,
"No, Zeramaru isn't dead. He doesn't die easily. Afterall, he has the Yonbi within him and he has puppet body." Zann said worriedly, wondering what Zeramaru planned. And wondered if it involved him. He then walked away from the gates to the Moon.

((Yep leaving again XD))  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:22 pm
the clone only look at him and smirk. inside that he wanted to fight this person now. but not alone. he needed zann for this as well. he then followed zann to moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:10 pm
As Zann walked, he could hear the increase in Futashi's heart rate. He knew Futashi has always wanted to fight him. His eyes narrowed ever so slightly, and he continued on to Moon.  

iZann

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:21 am
Rag sighed,
"That was pointless..."
He said to himself, walking back into the leaf.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 pm

A cloaked figure approached the gate. An eerie aura is being given off by him. With a hood covering his head, he grinned and flashed a handsign. He took on the appearance of one of the shinobi his master himself had killed. Yes-he took on the appearance of a Konoha shinobi, named Xiah. However, he knew the shinobi were far aware of the ninja's death, so he fllashed another seal and used the Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique). He sank into the ground and was now freely able to move underneath the unsuspecting villagers of Konoha.
((In case you didn't notice-master,killed,xiah, its all tied to a certain person hated by the villagers of this village. xd 3nodding ))

De-Vaughn07

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:51 pm
((ill be preparing my funeral ... and gonna make a special dish for my cousins birthday now))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:53 pm
(( O.o
....you died? i mean, i heard them talking about it but i didnt believe it..))  

De-Vaughn07

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:06 pm
Orion walked up to the gates, seeing that there had definitely been a fight here. He hadn't known the poison was contained, so he was still wearing his mask as he entered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:26 pm

The figure rose from the ground as he completed his mission. He still had been in the form of the Konoha shinobi, Xiah, all this while. He prepared to transform back but haulted. He stared out into the horizon of the soon to be destroyed peaceful village of Konohagakure. His face showed no emotion as he leaned against a tree.

De-Vaughn07

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:44 pm
Xantos walked to him, silently, aiming the crossbow at him.
"Xiah's dead, he's been dead for a while you moron. Pick a better disguise next time. What have you done with the village?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:47 pm
After having seen the bombs planted in the village, which apparently weren't too hard to spot, Orion dashed out of the village. He immediately saw Xantos, as well as...Xiah? Orion shook his head quickly. He didn't have time to worry about that right now. "Xantos!" He exclaimed. "There are bombs all over the village!"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:50 pm
"NO ******** s**t!" Xantos said very loudly and in a 'as a matter of fact' tone.
"I swear to christ, I'm going to resign if I keep having to deal with this crap." Xantos said, calming down.
"Now then...explain yourself...'Xiah'."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:56 pm

The figure grinned and transformed in a poof of smoke back to his original cloaked body. "Why should I explain anything to a couple of worthless pieces of trash such as yourselves?" He said in an emotionless tone. "I was merely sent here under direct orders from my master is all. And I wouldn't so much as move an inch towards me-I could set this place off in an instant, hmm..." He cackled evilly as he prepared the seal that would set the bombs off if the Hokage didn't cooperate.

De-Vaughn07

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:03 pm
((Jeez, Tyler. You didn't have to hurt my feelings like that...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games