Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rompleforeskin

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 am
I am getting the strange feeling I'm standing on a stage with a microphone and a million anime figures with shiny eyes staring at me... How terrifying, I may just have a nightmare about that when I decide to sleep.

Anyways, my name is unimportant, but I share a name with an extremely obscure Egyptian deity, so if you guess it then cool points to you. I'm 15 right now, but my birthday is November 19, so I'll be 16 shortly. Friends and associates have described me as: Awesome, amazing, weird, 'is that guy gonna kill me?', human (long story behind that one, I'll explain later), and my personal favorite: "On a scale of toaster to Chuck Norris, I'd say Charlie Sheen"

I'm still not exactly sure how to set everything up, and I'm not one for introducing myself, so excuse me if I ramble, I'll just throw some tidbits of information around and see what sticks to who. Fun.

I'm a psychologist, just unemployed. I've stopped suicides, created and ended relationships with people who needed one or the other, fixed more problems than I can count can you count to watermelon? I have two other people in my head, and the chances of any of you talking to either of them are about equal to Elvis not being dead. I am mostly sociopathic, but just none-sociopathic enough to know I am, and sometimes feel bad about it. I can be cold, blunt, psychologically breaking, uncaring, and sometimes can seem like a complete a*****e. Until I warm up to somebody, or decide I'm interested enough to actually be friends. Then I can be a pretty cool guy, I've never felt empathy before, so I don't know what it feels like, instead I respect ones emotions towards a situation, and choose not to make them worse, and even help if I care enough.

On a side note: I'm not really as bad as people who read that may think.

On a note to myself: Make more notes to myself. I ******** love them.

EDIT: My god that is long, and I am now king of page 109  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:18 am
Ohey, I graduated from the Mule Training School.

FGHFGHFGHJ12345

Sensei Chyaku

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 am
Hello, everyone. My name is obviously Sifu Chyaku. Please call me Tyler or Tighe. I live in South Carolina. I am into Computers, and Drawing Anime. I'm in what is called NJROTC in case you see the picture in my Signature. I am a Sophomore. I'm thinking about joining the Military. The branch I would choose to be in is the Navy. I enjoy it. Either that career or it would have to be working with Computers. Like Computer Graphics like my sister is doing. I find it quite interesting. My friend's describe me as friendly, artistic, and competitive. I try not to get any anger out unless necessary. Such as an event about September 11th, 2001. It gets to me, I'm rather emotional. But this is all I would like to post as an introductory. Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

User Image

Remembering Sept. 11th, 2001 - "United we stand."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x~x~x~x~

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            I'll try and keep this simple but I'll probably end up babbling anyway.
            So I'm Angel (: Yes that is my name. I'm a girl. I'm bi. I look like a stereotypical scene kid, but I'm really not. My hair is blue and my face is in my siggy. <3
            I love guns, swords, any weapons really, video games and muscle cars. I roleplay as really anyone. Girl or boy, romantic, fantasy, horror, military. anything.
            I'm 15 at the moment. My birthday is the twenty seventh of November.
            Music is my life, and keeps my sane. I love writing and if you do me an art I'll write you a short story. Heck, I'll write you a short story for any reason really. Just ask.
            Not really sure what else to put. I'm very random, but i HATE rape jokes with a passion. Erm, if you don't quote me I probably won't notice you're talking to me. Ummmmm yea that's it :3 kbai. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AngelicRamen

Captain Trash

AngelicRamen

Captain Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:04 am
Andrew C Price
I am getting the strange feeling I'm standing on a stage with a microphone and a million anime figures with shiny eyes staring at me... How terrifying, I may just have a nightmare about that when I decide to sleep.

Anyways, my name is unimportant, but I share a name with an extremely obscure Egyptian deity, so if you guess it then cool points to you. I'm 15 right now, but my birthday is November 19, so I'll be 16 shortly. Friends and associates have described me as: Awesome, amazing, weird, 'is that guy gonna kill me?', human (long story behind that one, I'll explain later), and my personal favorite: "On a scale of toaster to Chuck Norris, I'd say Charlie Sheen"

I'm still not exactly sure how to set everything up, and I'm not one for introducing myself, so excuse me if I ramble, I'll just throw some tidbits of information around and see what sticks to who. Fun.

I'm a psychologist, just unemployed. I've stopped suicides, created and ended relationships with people who needed one or the other, fixed more problems than I can count can you count to watermelon? I have two other people in my head, and the chances of any of you talking to either of them are about equal to Elvis not being dead. I am mostly sociopathic, but just none-sociopathic enough to know I am, and sometimes feel bad about it. I can be cold, blunt, psychologically breaking, uncaring, and sometimes can seem like a complete a*****e. Until I warm up to somebody, or decide I'm interested enough to actually be friends. Then I can be a pretty cool guy, I've never felt empathy before, so I don't know what it feels like, instead I respect ones emotions towards a situation, and choose not to make them worse, and even help if I care enough.

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            I can count to watermelon :3 . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:05 am
Hello, my name is Kayla, you can call me Wistful--choose your poison.

I love WoW, the enter-web, writing, drawing...umm that's all razz

Kitame the Sinner

Beloved Ghost

17,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • First Fall 15
  • Monster Hunter 100

Rompleforeskin

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:12 am
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            I can count to watermelon :3 . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well that is impressive. I never really got the hang of it, gotta work your way past potato, and kiwi.

On a note to myself: Rainbows are fun, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am
Ah, la vache!

It is so wonderful to be in this thread! Thank you so much for letting me in!
My name is Brittany and I work at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. I hope to see some of you there so I can scare the crappers out of you! Lol, I can be very sarcastic at times, especially when I read "Assholes Finish First" By Tucker Max. (Which by the way, if you love Raunchy Humor and sarcasm I recommend that you read it^^) However, I rarely mean what I say most of the time, so just ignore me. OKAY? Anyways, I love the French and Japanese Languages so i might qoute in them a little. However Iwill not translate them, it would take the fun out of you figuring out what it means!

"Elle me regarde .. ,
Et je suis sous le charme comme ci tous à coup .. ,
Je n'etais plus une femme ..
c'est agreable .. ,
comme sensation ... ,
J'ai l'impression d'être au college devant un garcon .
Et dans mon coeur et dans mon corps .. ,
tous le monde a l'aire d'accord pour me dire .. ,
que je suis toucher là où .. ,
jamais je ne me serai aventurer comme un sens interdit ..." (Les Femmes, Yelle)  

Genderless_Me

Friendly Ladykiller

9,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

AngelicRamen

Captain Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price

A●n●g●e●l● says~

Well that is impressive. I never really got the hang of it, gotta work your way past potato, and kiwi.

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            Yea I had some trouble at kiwi for a while, but I got past it (:

//writes on your note
            Yes they are~ :3 . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:21 am
Sifu Chyaku
Hello, everyone. My name is obviously Sifu Chyaku. Please call me Tyler or Tighe. I live in South Carolina. I am into Computers, and Drawing Anime. I'm in what is called NJROTC in case you see the picture in my Signature. I am a Sophomore. I'm thinking about joining the Military. The branch I would choose to be in is the Navy. I enjoy it. Either that career or it would have to be working with Computers. Like Computer Graphics like my sister is doing. I find it quite interesting. My friend's describe me as friendly, artistic, and competitive. I try not to get any anger out unless necessary. Such as an event about September 11th, 2001. It gets to me, I'm rather emotional. But this is all I would like to post as an introductory. Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

User Image

Hey, I was in NJROTC for three years in high school. Congrats to you for putting up and knowing what type of Bull crap that the military does. I couldn't stand it. More power to you though, its a good career!  

Genderless_Me

Friendly Ladykiller

9,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Genderless_Me

Friendly Ladykiller

9,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:24 am
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price

A●n●g●e●l● says~

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            Yea I had some trouble at kiwi for a while, but I got past it (:

//writes on your note
            Yes they are~ :3 . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I say that talking to yourself is much better then writing notes to yourself.. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:25 am
Blue_Tek_Tek
Sifu Chyaku

User Image

Hey, I was in NJROTC for three years in high school. Congrats to you for putting up and knowing what type of Bull crap that the military does. I couldn't stand it. More power to you though, its a good career!

That's very cool. You should've at least done four years so you could get the scholarship. That's what I was aiming for at first, but then I realized I loved ROTC. Thank you.

Sensei Chyaku

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150

Genderless_Me

Friendly Ladykiller

9,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:28 am
Sifu Chyaku
Blue_Tek_Tek
Sifu Chyaku

User Image

That's very cool. You should've at least done four years so you could get the scholarship. That's what I was aiming for at first, but then I realized I loved ROTC. Thank you.

I can still get the scholarship cause it was technically 3 1/2 years, and I am in VA, but I got my sports scholarships and other money to pay for two semesters worth of college before I thought differently and am now raising money to go to a different school. Oh by the way, are you a Dependent of the Military?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:31 am
Blue_Tek_Tek
Sifu Chyaku
Blue_Tek_Tek
Sifu Chyaku

User Image

I can still get the scholarship cause it was technically 3 1/2 years, and I am in VA, but I got my sports scholarships and other money to pay for two semesters worth of college before I thought differently and am now raising money to go to a different school. Oh by the way, are you a Dependent of the Military?

I see. Good luck with raising money to help yourself for a different school. A dependent? Like what do you mean?

Sensei Chyaku

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150

AngelicRamen

Captain Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:32 am
Sifu Chyaku

User Image

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            My brother is a captain in the air force :3
            I have a HUGE respect for those who want to join to military.
            :3 it's great that you want to. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games